Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 2 Complaints
Post every complaint that you have about Version 2 here.
Anything you want.

Anything that you are complaining about. This is where you're free to do so. Anything about Version 2, can be complained here.

Have fun.

Thread approved by CeFurkan.
My complaint is having to weaken zenith/legend/ancient class monsters before catching them. Ultimate box should still catch them honestly. I mean who wants to weaken something and run the risk of accidentally killing it, when they've spent hours/days looking for it.

Master ball in pokemon doesnt make you weaken something first. Isn't this game supposed to be better then pokemon Dodgy
less challenging=/=better.

as an aside, I find it funny how there are moves that are shadow/ghost type but inflict burns
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-02-15, 04:33 PM)bowserruler Wrote: My complaint is having to weaken zenith/legend/ancient class monsters before catching them. Ultimate box should still catch them honestly. I mean who wants to weaken something and run the risk of accidentally killing it, when they've spent hours/days looking for it.

Master ball in pokemon doesnt make you weaken something first. Isn't this game supposed to be better then pokemon Dodgy

There are moves which can attack the monster, and leaving only 1 HP. Use those moves, and let at least one monster have this move so you won't accidentally kill anyone.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2013-02-15, 04:36 PM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2013-02-15, 04:33 PM)bowserruler Wrote: My complaint is having to weaken zenith/legend/ancient class monsters before catching them. Ultimate box should still catch them honestly. I mean who wants to weaken something and run the risk of accidentally killing it, when they've spent hours/days looking for it.

There are moves which can attack the monster, and leaving only 1 HP. Use those moves, and let at least one monster have this move so you won't accidentally kill anyone.

Or get a radiation mon with equality and/or good status moves
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
everybody starts talking technical stuff 0.o
this is a complaints thread people.
you got problems,we fix them o;
[Image: f696d8184f1fe67dab52d50b3b6ac79c.jpg]
the only complaint I have is when I like take 4 steps and them my character crashes when I run into a wild monster and when I run into an object
I don't like how we changed "Ancient Sages" and their gems to "Arena Leaders" and their badges. It sounds too much like Pokémon, and I really liked the whole Ancient deal with the Sages and top-class monsters.

And the Water zone is a pain in the butt, but that's not a big deal and it doesn't need to be fixed. Smile

EDIT: Oh, and did I forget to mention that I DESPISE the low accuracies of moves? I have to click the move six times or more just to land a single hit. It's ridiculous. >.>
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I hate how the the abilities of the starters are the same...For example if I changed to a Flolz and didnt like its abilities and then I change to some other starter and then back to Flolz it will have the exact same abilities as the first Flolz...not only that some of the abilities kinda hinders the monsters potential. I dont really mind the same ability over and over, what bothers me is the default ability they have and you can never try to change that hinders them. Evolution doesnt change the abilities like the other monsters either. For instance an ability like Cautious...really why would I want my accuracy to decrease when the moves themselves already have low accuracy?
id complain about the 93.33 percent run rate if only there was no such thing now that catching mon are more difficult even with ultimate boxBig Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I don't like the fact that when you got to the monster center your monsters aren't in order of the level so they are not so easy to find i actally liked the old v1 monster center.

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
@ staff, the 93.33% thing is to prevent anyone from cheating
@ john, you can arrange the levels of the monsters by clicking the "monster level" button
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
yeah but it could be even lesser
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
could yah make it just a little easier to find ancients and legendarys? i mean yeah, i know there they're suppose hard to find, but come on!! .01% for an ancient is a little TOO much, don't ya think?
not at all,there is hundreds,maybe even thousands of ancients in game already,and there is a bunch more zeniths and legends,its good how it is
Oh didn't know that thanks Ramza their is now know complaints.

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
uh, theres only around 49 ancients, and even less legendarys!!
there is WAYY more then 49 ancients found...
pri sure he means different ancient species, not total caught. but i dunno.
if everyone was able to find a ancient the game would be less challenging and defeating the purpose of the game
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
that too^
yeah, i meant different species.
Fendark and ionule both have over 100 in game

Credits to SparrowHawk
learn2notbeninja'd
*sigh* oh well, guess i'll go back to ancient hunting.
(still think it should be a littlt more than .01%.)
There are sometimes events that increase appearance rate for them and  you gotta have patience with them

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2013-02-16, 06:26 PM)Pein Wrote: There are sometimes events that increase appearance rate for them and  you gotta have patience with them
ok, that makes me feel a little better!!Smile
I'd like to make it where other people can see the nicknames of my mons. 

I guess the reason this isnt in game is because you'd then have to filter for curse and dirty words/phrases, but it seems silly that 1 dumb person would ruin that for all of us.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"