Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.3.4 Beta
Lightbulb 
* 100% bonus event started for the weekend

* Thanks to Santy, Fiesh and XerxesTexasToast we have 27 songs to the game.

---- Music player can be turned on or off. If you are logged in this choice will be saved.

---- In order to see music player you need to have at least 1280 pixel resolution screen. However you still can play if your screen is lower resolution. Use ctrl mouse wheel or ctrl +,- key buttons to zoom out page.

---- Songs are default set to repeat. Best way is opening a page, start playing songs at there and continue playing game at other pages.

* 1 Monster image updated (commissioned)

* 2 Monster images replaced with our existing monster images.

---- Monster Id 80 is now Hermitslime, Monster Id 997 is now Hulkapow (previously Monster Id 80), and Monster Id 667 is now Zantorious (previously Monster Id 997)

* Commissioned monster

[Image: 80-Hermitslime.png]

* Images replaced monsters

[Image: 676-Zantorious.png] [Image: 997-Hulkapow.png]

* The screenshot of music player

[Image: music-player-SS.png]
Interesting update here. :3 Thanks to Cef, and the musicians who gathered the time to create this wonderful feature.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
This game sure is flourishing.
Thx for the update cef and also thxs to santy and texastoast for the musicSmile
awesome this is great so much of improvements and updates since i left Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Awesome improvement, and now the game has music, so players can get a feel of originality, and thanks for the image updates, keep up the good work Cef, MonsterMMORPG Music Staff, and the designers.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
It was worked very well the first time I used it. but ever since the first time it only plays the first song in the play list once and won't play any others. Sad
Edit: I was on my phone both times.
If I click play it will play the first song in the list once, if I click on any other songs it wouldn't play and the first song won't play if I click on another song first.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=452]
Awesome update cef, thanks to the music guys! Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2014-03-16, 02:36 PM)zscout1288 Wrote: It was worked very well the first time I used it. but ever since the first time it only plays the first song in the play list once and won't play any others. Sad
Edit: I was on my phone both times.
If I click play it will play the first song in the list once, if I click on any other songs it wouldn't play and the first song won't play if I click on another song first.

ok i tried at my phone with google chrome

songs work nice

however you can not have running 2 tabs at the same time in the phone as far as i know
thanks for the amazing update cef
wow i see that i had incorrectly changed monster Id 676

now it is fixed

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Medittle-Monster-Dex-676