Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.0.6 Beta
i saw that henrie :p
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-04-02, 03:42 PM)orboknown Wrote: i saw that henrie :p
Shhhh-!  xD

This is interesting.  Just tried searching for Perfect Body.

There are currently 11 Monsters on the market with that ability.
Their order, however, is not set.  It changes.

On page 1, I have Monsters 1-10.
On Page 2, I see Monster 11.
If I go back to Page 1, I see Monsters 1-5, 7-11
And on Page 2, I'll find Monster 6.

If you search for Monsters using some form of ascending or descending order, there is no issue.  But there is no 'default' sorting option.

Cef, there needs to be a default sorting option in the shop.  Descending Price Order would work well.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-04-02, 03:57 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 03:42 PM)orboknown Wrote: i saw that henrie :p
Shhhh-!  xD

This is interesting.  Just tried searching for Perfect Body.

There are currently 11 Monsters on the market with that ability.
Their order, however, is not set.  It changes.

On page 1, I have Monsters 1-10.
On Page 2, I see Monster 11.
If I go back to Page 1, I see Monsters 1-5, 7-11
And on Page 2, I'll find Monster 6.

If you search for Monsters using some form of ascending or descending order, there is no issue.  But there is no 'default' sorting option.

Cef, there needs to be a default sorting option in the shop.  Descending Price Order would work well.

current market searching is bad design
hopefully in v3 i will recode whole market and it will work both faster and more effective Smile

also different ID means different monster always rember that
Hi everybody. I love this game, CeFurkan you made the best game online,
i don't were should i ask my question i'm sorry if i put it in the wrong Forum,,so we go. When is the next new monster coming out, CeFurkan
(2013-04-07, 06:42 AM)xack Wrote: Hi everybody. I love this game, CeFurkan you made the best game online,
i don't were should i ask my question i'm sorry if i put it in the wrong Forum,,so we go. When is the next new monster coming out, CeFurkan

thanks. yes i have very good plans about more monsters
with better art quality Smile
i can say soon
(2013-04-07, 06:42 AM)xack Wrote: Hi everybody. I love this game, CeFurkan you made the best game online,

Cef's not to say when it will arrive, but it will depend on our brilliant (and active) artists, Knost and Henrie... or GK could make her magical comeback... and of course, Ragnarok's 5-stage beast Big Grin Can't wait for all of these.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-04-07, 11:05 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

Cef's not to say when it will arrive, but it will depend on our brilliant (and active) artists, Knost and Henrie... or GK could make her magical comeback... and of course, Ragnarok's 5-stage beast Big Grin Can't wait for all of these.
I'm hoping to be on that list eventually too! Big Grin