Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.4.0 TEST - Real server accounts are restored
(2012-12-26, 05:46 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-12-26, 05:43 AM)Rock127 Wrote: I'd love to help work for manual ability assigning. It's better than getting our greatest PvP mons randomized @.@
Not to mention the people who are helping fund this game are about to get screwed over. At least let us fix the Ancients/Legends/Zeniths
Perhaps instead of 3 random, how about 2 abilities,1 picked,1 random ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
My Emmie's got jacked up... Manual > Robot
True Story.
Constantly dying yet never dead
^^^^ this.
10 gold is its true price. The shop is using the real price but the display shows the 50% off price we have right now.
Knost has an excuse to talk about abilities, since he wasn't here for all of the update.

The rest of you =.= You could've already talked about it.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-R...nd-discuss
(2012-12-26, 03:15 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Knost has an excuse to talk about abilities, since he wasn't here for all of the update.

The rest of you =.= You could've already talked about it.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-R...nd-discuss
I still don't see where Cefurkan fixed this in the other thread. To me it shows that this issue hasn't been solved yet.

So can we make it where our current Monsters on the real server stay the same or will Cefurkan allow me and others to fix the Zenith+'s abilities in the dex?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
how many points are the badges? because it seems alot, with only 3,i went from rank 500 to rank 52
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...nformation

it could also be because not many people have badges at all so that could be a reason why.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Question.. For all the things we do on the real server right now, will that be moved to the update?

Everything on test server right now will be deleted, sort of?
Too bad we can't keep our levels in the test server, and have those migrated over to real server. We don't necessarily need our progress (i.e. badges, maps covered) saved, but it'd be nice not to have to start over with a level 75 simoly again.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Considering how fast we can travel now, and how fast we can train monsters. I honestly, thoroughly, don't care.

We all know that whatever we do on test server = bye bye. Play it to find errors :/ Play it to make suggestions.

If you train your real server, right now, you'll start out with good level monsters.
(2012-12-26, 07:38 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Considering how fast we can travel now, and how fast we can train monsters. I honestly, thoroughly, don't care.

We all know that whatever we do on test server = bye bye. Play it to find errors :/ Play it to make suggestions.

If you train your real server, right now, you'll start out with good level monsters.
True, but Simoly can evolve into odani anyways, but as well, I don't want to lose my wail igon, and I'm sure it'd be great fr others too, if they kept their monsters.
LIKE A BOSS

Why keep something that was so easily obtained when we can obtain it easily again? ._.
(2012-12-26, 07:58 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Why keep something that was so easily obtained when we can obtain it easily again? ._.
i don't know... it would just suck not to keep your levels. Also, another question.
Are these abilities and moves finalized?
LIKE A BOSS

So can I start to fix the abilities of the Zenith+ monsters Cefurkan?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-12-26, 10:12 PM)Knost Wrote: So can I start to fix the abilities of the Zenith+ monsters Cefurkan?
nope. abilities will remain as this way. random from the pool.
I think Knost is talking about the default abilities that all of our monsters are being switched to during the migration. The'yve been randomized again, so someone who paid for an Icebragled with SpAttack Master, Speed Master, Fighting Immunity

is going to end up with an Icebragled with Physical Master, Attack Master, Expert Leader

Which might not be what they paid for. Even if wild monsters will be given random abilities, it kinda makes sense to let Knost tweak the default abilities of more commonly purchased monsters to fit their current PvP purpose.

Or, migrate abilities over as well, so monsters caught right now have the same abilities after migration.

I like that option. You will end up with a few monsters who have out-of-class abilities that they wouldn't otherwise ever have access to, but you also won't gain a reputation for selling people things that are subject to change at your discretion. If they bought a special attacker, having abilities suited for a physical attacker would stink.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-27, 02:43 AM)Henrie Wrote: I think Knost is talking about the default abilities that all of our monsters are being switched to during the migration. The'yve been randomized again, so someone who paid for an Icebragled with SpAttack Master, Speed Master, Fighting Immunity

is going to end up with an Icebragled with Physical Master, Attack Master, Expert Leader

Which might not be what they paid for. Even if wild monsters will be given random abilities, it kinda makes sense to let Knost tweak the default abilities of more commonly purchased monsters to fit their current PvP purpose.

Or, migrate abilities over as well, so monsters caught right now have the same abilities after migration.

I like that option. You will end up with a few monsters who have out-of-class abilities that they wouldn't otherwise ever have access to, but you also won't gain a reputation for selling people things that are subject to change at your discretion. If they bought a special attacker, having abilities suited for a physical attacker would stink.
yes i can make monster keep their real server abilities if those abilities exists in the pool Smile
for example Icebragled able to learn all those 3 abilities Smile
(2012-12-27, 02:53 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes i can make monster keep their real server abilities if those abilities exists in the pool Smile
Sounds good to me. So, everyone's Icebragled on the real server right now will be transferred with the same abilities? c:

And any abilities not available in the pool of abilities will be replaced?
(2012-12-27, 03:26 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-27, 02:53 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes i can make monster keep their real server abilities if those abilities exists in the pool Smile
Sounds good to me. So, everyone's Icebragled on the real server right now will be transferred with the same abilities? c:

yes for all monsters

so they will get at worst the real server abilities but probably better ones Smile

for example ability 1 and ability 2 in the pool but ability 3 not
so it will carry ability 1 and ability 2 and the ability 3 will come from new default abilites
(2012-12-27, 03:40 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-27, 03:26 AM)Henrie Wrote:

yes for all monsters

so they will get at worst the real server abilities but probably better ones Smile

for example ability 1 and ability 2 in the pool but ability 3 not
so it will carry ability 1 and ability 2 and the ability 3 will come from new default abilites
Sweet, thanks for the fix Cefurkan.

And thanks for the help explaining Henrie Smile
Not a problem. x'D We're all just trying to make the game better. That's what the forum is for. Le-brainstorming! Now, quick! Knost, use your amazing powers of reason to help me with attack names! My brain. It's melting......~ *snugs*
(2012-12-27, 06:21 AM)Henrie Wrote: Not a problem. x'D We're all just trying to make the game better. That's what the forum is for. Le-brainstorming! Now, quick! Knost, use your amazing powers of reason to help me with attack names! My brain. It's melting......~ *snugs*
NP I'll do some tomorrow night Smile
I'm creating names too, I reserved steel and fighting :] and maybe even more if I finish 'em.
Go team. *high five* x'D
Work fast, V2 comes fast... let's do it!
Go Team Moveset!
PROBLEM: 2 minutes before update i battle all npc up till npc arena,the game updated,i lost,i went back and have to rebattle*kamenashi witness me win all battle till npc* how come i had to rebattle ?
(2012-12-27, 07:29 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: PROBLEM: 2 minutes before update i battle all npc up till npc arena,the game updated,i lost,i went back and have to rebattle*kamenashi witness me win all battle till npc* how come i had to rebattle ?
at the ranking update time all npc history also cleared so yes you would need to re battle