Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.2.2 TEST
(2012-12-03, 03:54 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Issues! (Though some types where put in wrong, here are the only ones that I have issues with per say?)

Jealothelo is still a one stage. It should be a emissary line from Greeyed and Iagoat
Maskling, Orbird and Masquagur are Psychic/Flying, not Normal/Flying
Demoline is misspelled as Demolie
Wotter and Nutriver are Water type only, not Water/Ice
Deelk and Romachilis are Normal type only, not Normal/Grass. Though you can make Romachilis Normal/Ice if you want?
Coppel and Shiron are ice types, not steel types. Helitanium's type is correct though.
all fixed. at my local. next time i update monsters they will be fixed at server too Smile

also write any other incorrect thing you find. not only you have issues ^^
There are multiple 'Surface Type' errors on this page....all of them scattered along the areas where the grass is directly above the treeline (there are more lower on the page that I couldn't get to fit in the one screen shot).

[Image: 205z135.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
@Char02 thanks they will be fixed
Can 8 monsters to a team be added next ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
lets get npc's first zach...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
alright,alright :3
(2012-12-03, 09:02 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Can 8 monsters to a team be added next ?
well at v3 i am planning to make a system which will allow us to have any number of monsters

of course still i will determine the maximum values but we will be able to increase or decrease as we wish

for now it is 6

but i may make npcs have more. did not think about it yet Smile

also i am planning multiple wild monsters appear at the same battle in the future. probably in v3

npc images are almost done. hopefully planning to work on npcs software tomorrow. i also have a final exam tomorrow.
(2012-12-03, 09:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 09:02 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Can 8 monsters to a team be added next ?
well at v3 i am planning to make a system which will allow us to have any number of monsters

of course still i will determine the maximum values but we will be able to increase or decrease as we wish

for now it is 6

also i am planning multiple wild monsters appear at the same battle in the future. probably in v3

npc images are almost done. hopefully planning to work on npcs software tomorrow. i also have a final exam tomorrow.
Thanks,Good to hear(: and Good luck !
A preview of v3.. Sounds frightening. Lol if I was able to on this computer, I'd want to make a v2 and v3 trailer xD

Monster MMORPG 2.. Stay tuned.. awesome music and all XD

for now it is 6

don't like unlimited number of mons in party idea. I'ts too hard to keep track of.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-03, 09:20 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:

for now it is 6

don't like unlimited number of mons in party idea. I'ts too hard to keep track of.
well we won't have unlimited. but i will design that system that way. so for example 20 vs 20 tournament matches will be possible :d
20 vs 20.... Um..

I won't be participating in that tournament ;D haha
i think it should be 10 at most,imo
(2012-12-03, 09:30 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: i think it should be 10 at most,imo
I agree with 10 as maximum.

20 would make battles long-lasting and very frustrating. I can already imagine the horror of the teams people would create.
it was just for example Smile
(2012-12-03, 09:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: it was just for example Smile
oh xD
(2012-12-03, 10:19 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Not sure if this was already mentioned but if something like this were to happen with a monster

[Image: movecsroll.png]

A scroll should be added for the rest of the moves or make the page longer.
(2012-12-03, 10:20 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 10:19 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Not sure if this was already mentioned but if something like this were to happen with a monster

[Image: movecsroll.png]

A scroll should be added for the rest of the moves or make the page longer.
for example which monster is this ?
That monster is Chromaul

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Chromaul-Monster-Dex-33
wargile,cielon,albinus,prysma,augurixm,gigearth and stormeleon also

Half mastice,Goritaur,korrodo and vesuverex last MT move is cut off
thanks for reporting

problem fixed
anytime,i will check for more and post here for feedback,until then
hey, for some reason i can't log on in the test server. and it seems like its only me.
it's because you have more then 2 bill gold i think.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
really? oops i guess.
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Airborne-City

I can't look at this map ^
This is what comes up v

https://static.monstermmorpg.com/images/...e-City.png
(2012-12-04, 01:59 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Airborne-City

I can't look at this map ^
This is what comes up v

https://static.monstermmorpg.com/images/...e-City.png
i can look here no problem
Moves that reset stats should not also increase/decrease stats...

For Example:

Burning Crater successfully executed.
The move used monster's SpAttack power changed 1 stages.
The move reset all of the stat bonuses and losses of the monsters on the battlefield.
The move dealt 1 damage to the enemy Monster.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-12-04, 04:48 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Moves that reset stats should not also increase/decrease stats...

For Example:

Burning Crater successfully executed.
The move used monster's SpAttack power changed 1 stages.
The move reset all of the stat bonuses and losses of the monsters on the battlefield.
The move dealt 1 damage to the enemy Monster.
you are right

i made the necessary changes at the software. hopefully at next time assignment this bug will be fixed
asasassa