Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Version 1.0.2 TEST
Battle result page is modified. This style will also come to real server once it is tested here and verified has no problems.

The test server other problems will be fixed at further versions. Please you keep posting errors.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=243]

Thumbnail(s)

nice^^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Awesome.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
epic i say lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
nice! Big Grin
cool!
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Cefurkan, can we have the monsters abilities shown in a similar manner id they aren't there already?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
So much WIN!
was about to suggest about this.

that is just what i needed.

thank you for this ! Smile
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

i thought something was wrong at first, so i runned along to the forum. and here i see this. Nice update, thanks Furkan Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
so cool!
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Furkan, at the end of a battle the code for that thing goes into black and white words , is that normal?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-08-14, 06:59 PM)Danny Wrote: Furkan, at the end of a battle the code for that thing goes into black and white words , is that normal?
what do you mean ? can you post screenshot ?

if there is no problem i will apply this patch to real server
Here is what i was talking about.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-08-14, 09:44 PM)Danny Wrote: Here is what i was talking about.
thanks problem fixed at both server
cant go through in orkin path

Thumbnail(s)

Sky has a question, "Will NPC's be tested in the test server?"
Constantly dying yet never dead
was thinking that too rock lol
(2012-08-15, 09:43 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Sky has a question, "Will NPC's be tested in the test server?"
yes

Quote:cant go through in orkin path

it is working as supposed to be. i mean those plants
(2012-08-15, 09:43 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Sky has a question, "Will NPC's be tested in the test server?"
(2012-08-16, 09:32 AM)pankey0123 Wrote: Sky has a question, "Will NPC's be tested in the test server?"
What the heck???

Btw, since this is a good idea, why not do this idea with abilities and natures?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
*suggestion*

Umm.. if more than 1 monster in your team learns a move, we should be able to stay on that same page until all the moves have been dealt with.

Either replaced a new move, or forgotten. So, if we have like 4 monsters learning a move, we can go to each monster and say whether they learn a new move or it's forgotten before leaving the page.

.-.
(2012-08-19, 08:42 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: *suggestion*

Umm.. if more than 1 monster in your team learns a move, we should be able to stay on that same page until all the moves have been dealt with.

Either replaced a new move, or forgotten. So, if we have like 4 monsters learning a move, we can go to each monster and say whether they learn a new move or it's forgotten before leaving the page.

.-.
BOOM! This.
(2012-08-19, 08:42 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: *suggestion*

.-.
current system is not like this because of my coding knowladge when i first coded

but definitely should be like this and hopefully will be like this and even better Wink
Yay! Sometimes it's annoying when all six Monsters learn a move, but you can only manage one at a time :/
not a problem but why not update this it shows the same maps as in real game very difficult to look at
[Image: screenshot21qx.png]
verified has no problems