Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI ALL! I started university today (introduction stuff and so on).

Im going to study Industrial Engineering

I applied to enter the "bilingual" group (50% english 50% spanish) But i didnt have any news until today's introduction, when i received an email saying i was in (after doing an english test that was easy).

Im so happy!!!!!!! I wanted to share my joy!!!!
CONGRATS LEGOLAS!!! :)
Resident noob
Grats Legolas Smile
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Grats bro.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Congrats Diego Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Gratz Legolas! Big Grin I should be starting university next year (really soon Wink). Let me know what your first- hand experiences of uni are like!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Grats Legolas Big Grin *Engineering brofist*
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
(2013-09-10, 04:34 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Gratz Legolas! Big Grin I should be starting university next year (really soon Wink). Let me know what your first- hand experiences of uni are like!

It took me 3 days to meet the whole class (70 people). And the first day I was pretty lost and saying: what am i doin here???? But today we went to a bar and did the presentation and its all good. My classmates are very friendly and they speak a perfect english :O

(2013-09-10, 05:41 PM)prayudi Wrote: Grats Legolas Big Grin *Engineering brofist*

What engineering you did/are studying???

And thank you to those  I didnt quote
Congratulations and good luck!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2013-09-11, 06:26 PM)Legolas Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 04:34 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Gratz Legolas! Big Grin I should be starting university next year (really soon Wink). Let me know what your first- hand experiences of uni are like!

It took me 3 days to meet the whole class (70 people). And the first day I was pretty lost and saying: what am i doin here???? But today we went to a bar and did the presentation and its all good. My classmates are very friendly and they speak a perfect english :O

(2013-09-10, 05:41 PM)prayudi Wrote: Grats Legolas Big Grin *Engineering brofist*

Haha well it's good that you're somewhat settled down now and have a friendly cohort. Smile I guess that you just need to pick up more english in order to compete at a more even level Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-09-11, 06:26 PM)Legolas Wrote:

I'm studying enviromental engineering
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
Grats bro.