Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Screenshot Guide!
Screenshot (or screen shot), screen capture (or screencap), screen dump, screengrab (or screen grab), or print screen[1] is an image taken by the computer to record the visible items displayed on the monitor.

If u find a bug or error or just a abusing player, u can screenshot it and report it here.
U can also use screenshots to show off your team etc Big Grin Cool

Guide
Step 1
Press the scrnshot button if u want to capture that screen and save it as a photo.[Image: print%20screen.jpg]

Step 2
Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.

Go to the Edit menu in paint and click Paste or you can press and hold "Ctrl" and tap V.
[Image: 180px-Print3_999x.PNG]

Step 3
Now u will have the image on your paint, so just save it .
Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As Type" to PNG or JPG. Type in a file name for your image.

Now You have the screenshot in your computer.
If u want to share it with other or post it on the forums then, just learn how to upload it. :-

HOW TO UPLOAD IMAGE TO A SITE

Guys here i m to explain how to upload images in a site

lets take the one of the Free image hosting websites [Image: mvp0qr.jpg]

https://www.tinypic.com

Step 1:

u have to sign up in this website inorder to upload images .. (You do not need to sing up to upload but by chance u forgot the image link or it got lost in your pc, it will be always in their in your tinypic storage.)
[Image: 2cprd6a.jpg]

Enter ur email id and pass in the respective coloums found on the top right corner and u will be able to login

Step 2 :

Fter u have logged in , u have to choose which file r u going to upload .. click on the choose file button to select ur images

[Image: 2i7vmzs.jpg]

then once u have selected ur images , then press upload now button found below

Step 3 :

After u click the Upload button, ur file will start to upload in the site u will see the image like this

[Image: 6r5w9l.jpg]

Step 4 :

Once the upload have been completed u will get the message like this

[Image: 237bsh.jpg]

If u want to paste the image in forums then copy the link in IMG CODE for forums and messages and paste it in forums

and if u want to send the link of the image copy the link in DIRECT LINK for layouts and paste it in ur page ..

HOPE U UNDERSTAND

I LOVE MY INDIA [Image: india-flag-47.gif]
thx bullet
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
good this is very helpful for those who cannot print screen
THANK UUUUUU
[Image: CookiesSig.jpg]
from my favorite cookie muncher Elijah ( seriously you should see his sigs )