Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ultimate Monster Trainer Championship
Exclamation 
Welcome to the 
Ultimate Monster Trainer Championship

If you have been invited to participate in our games then let me be the first to congratulate you for being considered among the best of the best in your class. It is because of your hard work and skill that you have come to this point and it will be those same sacrifices and natural abilities that benefit you most in your coming Monster Battles. The Ultimate Monster Trainer Championship (UMTC) is the largest Monster Battle promotion association in the world. We host the top-ranked fighters in the sport and produce events worldwide. The UMTC has Five class divisions and enforces the Unified Rules of Monster Battle. The class divisions are as follows:

Ancient
You can use as many Ancients as you'd like.

Mixed
You may use only one Ancient and a mix of any other class monsters you need.

Emissary
You can only use Emissaries.

Untouched Mixed
You can use any class of monster, but every monster on your team must be untouched by donation or reward.

Untouched Emissary
You must use only emissary monsters on your team and they must be untouched by donation or reward.

If you want to be considered for title contention please message  xSpirtx or Capt. Obvious  in the forums and we will let you know what your road to the title will look like.  Make sure to include what class you'll be competing in. 

GOOD LUCK MONSTER TRAINERS!

OBTAIN, TRAIN, BATTLE!

- Unified Rules of Monster Battle - 

All matches are made up of 5 PVPs.

All 5 matches must be played within 30 min of the first PVP.

If you are disconnected for any reason
(internet connection lost, forgot held items, attacked by bear, abducted by aliens, Punched in the face by The Rock while he chants his catch phrase and you wonder what it is he may be cooking...etc.) 
THAT IS A LOSS FOR YOU.

No Bomber moves. If used the trainer will immediately forfeit the entire match.  
(this competition is about building the best monster team, not copping out of fixing holes in your team.)

Held Items are allowed and may be switched once during your match.

You CAN NOT switch moves between PVP's.

You CAN NOT change your team once you've played your first PVP of the match. 

Any attempts to cheat will cost you the match and  5 losses will be added to your record.

The PVP battle screen never lies. If it shows a loss for you, it's a loss.

If sufficient evidence can be provided that someone "ducked" his matches, he will forfeit all matches.

If a match is not completed within 5 days of being scheduled the match will not be counted in any way.

If a title match is scheduled and it does not happen, the title will be taken away from the champion and the match will not be counted in any way.

Disclaimer: You are NOT guaranteed a shot at the title. In most cases you will have to earn your shot at the title by knocking out your competition. ONLY league scheduled matches will count towards your resume for title contention.

U.M.T.C. Match Card 7/20

Ancient Title Match

xxVietboixx vs Auctioneer

Ancient Featured Matches

Mlinka vs K_K

Tugay_elitesTeam vs CabinTom

Prysma 2 vs Muhammet199797

Mixed Title Match

K_K vs Auctioneer

Mixed Featured Matches

Tugay_elitesTeam vs DarkVoid

Staff Vidayasger vs Subarashi

CabinTom vs Muhammet199797

Untouched Mixed Title Match

Mlinka vs Geraz

Untouched Mixed Featured Matches

K_K vs Staff Vidayasger

Harakiri vs Efsanejder22

Emissary Title Match

Tugay_elitesTeam vs xxVietboixx

Emissary Feature Matches

Shadowace vs Efsanejder22

Untouched Emissary Title Match

Efsanejder22 and KaRMaKuRaL

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please post all Wins and Losses in this thread. We will be keeping track of ALL wins and losses for your personal record, so please be accurate. 

All matches are a FULL 5 pvp's, not just best of 5. Make sure you complete all 5 pvp's in your matches.

Matches will start 7/20 and end 7/27. 

Good Luck Trainers!

U.M.T.C. 7/20 

HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

If you are listed as a participant, please try to complete your matches a.s.a.p.

Remember, the only wins and losses that will be counted are the ones that come out of your posted match(es) within your division(s). This is not a tournament. Only PVP the trainers you have been matched up with.

Matches are made up of 5 PVP matches and all 5 PVPs must be completed. 

Post all wins and losses in this thread so we can keep track of them.  

Thanks and GOOD LUCK trainers!

Overall Rankings

1. xxVietBoixx (10-0) Ancient Champion & Emissary Champion
2. Tugay_elitesTeam (9-6)
3. Muhammet199797 (8-2)
4. MLinka (7-3) Untouched Mixed Champion
5. K_K (7-8)
6. Auctioneer (5-5) Mixed Champion
7. KaRMaKuRaL (5-0) Untouched Emissary Champion
8. Harakiri (5-0)
9. ShadowAce (5-0)

10. RainBows (3-2)
11. CabinTom (3-7)
12. Staff Vidyasagar (3-7)
13. Geraz (0-5)

14. Dark Void (0-5)
15. Prysma 2 (0-5)
16. Efsanejder22 (0-15)
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
awesome man this thread looks epic

mind counting me in Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Everybody is in. Smile

We will contact you as we set up matches.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
still in legends but wish u best of luck with guild Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
This isn't a guild MLinka. Everyone can participate.
Look awesome Big Grin
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Just wanted to state the obvious.. Seeing it's my job

[Image: tumblr_ma4eerTqA01rcciplo1_500.gif]
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
ah than great lol Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
awesome Smile
Once I post all the rules we will start it up and push for players to join. Smile

For now if you want to pm Cpt. Ovious or xSpirit1x and tell them your preferred division we can start to post match-ups and dates.
(2013-07-05, 05:59 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: awesome  man this thread looks epic

mind counting me in Smile

Just pm me or Spirit about it and we'll put it down. ;-)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.

id like to join Smile
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2013-07-11, 06:01 PM)Subarashi Wrote: id like to join Smile

Put on the list!

(2013-07-11, 06:02 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2013-07-11, 06:01 PM)Subarashi Wrote: id like to join Smile

Put on the list!
can i join the emiss zenith legends?
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Sure just make sure you have to time to complete all the matches.
*Rules and format updated.*

Registration for the
Ultimate Monster Trainer Championships 
close Thursday the 18th.

Matches will begin 7/20*
sign me up for all divisions but untouched :'c
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
nvm just emmy and ancients
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
Lol done
is untouched a different  class to battle in ??

and are starters allowed in emisasry or mixed ?/???
(2013-07-05, 05:55 PM)Knost Wrote:
The UMTC has Five class divisions and enforces the Unified Rules of Monster Battle.
There are 4 divisions of the first reply
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
(2013-07-12, 07:58 AM)muhammet199797 Wrote:
The UMTC has Five class divisions and enforces the Unified Rules of Monster Battle.

Lol my bad there were 5 but I condensed it to make ten more user friendly. Thanks for the heads up. 

@Kun- Yes and starters are allowed in untouched if they are you're original starter. Smile
Don't forget to pm xspirit1x or me if you'd like you join and which class you'd like to enter.

(2013-07-12, 11:40 AM)Knost Wrote:

Lol my bad there were 5 but I condensed it to make ten more user friendly. Thanks for the heads up. 

@Kun- Yes and starters are allowed in untouched if they are you're original starter. Smile

untouched is different league

i mean in emisary league 

are in ancient league , mixed league etc monsters which are touched by nc not allowed???
(2013-07-12, 05:17 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2013-07-12, 11:40 AM)Knost Wrote:

untouched is different league

i mean in emisary league 

are in ancient league , mixed league etc monsters which are touched by nc not allowed???

Simple reply:
Untouched - No donations on any mon made
Others - Do as you please, as long as you follow the rest

untouched and mixed for me please Big Grin
Rules updated*
so are the rules used for all the groups cause ill be using 2 different teams for 2 different groups Smile
Rules are the same for every division.

!!!NEW DIVISION ADDED!!!

UNTOUCHED EMISSARY
Shocked 
hi capt. put me on untouched mixed pls Smile