Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question 
Hi I have been trying to find out which game is better but I can't seem to decide myself, I only have time to play one game.
Could you help me decide between Ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3 and Mortal Kombat Komplete edition?
About me: I like marvel universe (Deadpool rules), i like blood and gore, I'm a total noob in MvC or MK, hav no internet connection on my X360, I can't afford to be addicted to a game but i has to be fun, their price is the same.
Can u decide on what google can't? Huh

Thanks lot, Mortal Kombat it is. Freddy ftw Big Grin
Think of it this way: Mortal Kombat is to Marvel vs Capcom 3 as Pokemon is to Monsters MMORPG.

Meaning : Mortal Kombat is the bloodier version of Marvel vs Capcom 3 essentially, the main difference between the two is the level of repeatability and the amount of characters to choose from, with Komplete Mortal Kombat, i believe this comes with all DLC characters (you'd have to check as i am not sure), but even with this the roster of Marvel vs Capcom 3 is still larger, so if you want more characters, that is the game i would lean to, at the same time , Mortal Vs Kombat is probably the more challenging of the two, so it'll be addicting enough to play and tough enough that you'll be able to take breaks from it.

In addition to all of this , is the fact that Mortal Kombat, especially on the harder difficulties , becomes more strategic in my opinion, you can't really button mash and get away with it , where as with UMvC 3, you might be able to(i haven't played on the harder modes on UMvC 3 , as i rented it instead of buying it)

So in conclusion i would choose Mortal Kombat, although i am an MK fan, so my opinion is probably a bit biased
You dare Challenge ME ?

I haven't played either and I'm not very familiar with Capcom but I love Marvel. As Rake said, Marvel offers more characters which means more combos, more teams (if any), more strategic plans, more moves, and whatever.

If story line, then it would probably be a long and interesting journey. I've played DC Universe Vs. Mortal Kombat and that was awesome. MK is very interesting too.

Depends on which you want. Sometimes more characters gets boring too but little amounts suck.