Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble logging in
When logging in, the site says that my username or password is incorrect.
I've received my info by e-mail, so I know that I'm putting it in correctly.
I've been doing this several times, but I'd like help before I end up blocked or something.Sad
UndecidedHmm... The only thing I can say to help you is to create a new account.

Make sure you remember your password accurately.

I've never had experienced a problem logging in, so I can't really tell you much. Sorry
remember if you used caps or not
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-07-29, 12:16 AM)Deidara Wrote: UndecidedHmm... The only thing I can say to help you is to create a new account.

Make sure you remember your password accurately.

I've never had experienced a problem logging in, so I can't really tell you much. Sorry

Oh...but I can't create a new account either 'cause I'm using my same e-mail. T.T
Thank you, though.
Could it be that the symbols I used screwed up my password? I did use a dollar sign in it.
(2011-07-29, 12:18 AM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: remember if you used caps or not

Yes, I'm certain I put it in right. Like I said, I had it e-mailed to me.
well try again
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Well if you try till you die...you died trying
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Dana, just use a random e-mail.

The game is currently in the Alpha version, which means that it's just getting started and used for locating errors, mistakes, etc.

It's basically a testing period.

Beta version, which is the official game, will start really soon. Right now, these current game accounts will be deleted.
(2011-07-29, 12:32 AM)Deidara Wrote: Dana, just use a random e-mail.

The game is currently in the Alpha version, which means that it's just getting started and used for locating errors, mistakes, etc.

It's basically a testing period.

Beta version, which is the official game, will start really soon. Right now, these current game accounts will be deleted.

Oh, that actually worked. I don't mind starting over since I started yesterday.
Thank you very much!
You're very welcome. Enjoy the game Big Grin
have a good gameBig Grin
Use YOPmail.
this is interesting. please tell me your username which you cant login even though you retrieved password with password recovery.
i'm having the same problem now i logged out to trade to another account and now i cant get back in

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-29, 02:33 AM)Pein Wrote: i'm having the same problem now i logged out to trade to another account and now i cant get back in

close browser and reopen. or try with another browser.

this is happening since you use multiple accounts at same browser.
ok it was fixed thank you and i use google chrome

Credits to SparrowHawk