Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys choose my next priority Big Grin just tell me if you think I should *finalize* #1, #3, #4, or #5 next (If Icesaber gets accepted into the game)

#1- Implight finds it's family, a redraw, a prior transformation and some alternatives for it.

#3- Darkgem finishes it's lunch and gets a line art and coloring enhancement.

#4- Taurock gets drawn, a prior evolution, line art, and coloring.

#5- Toxcity gets drawn, line art, and coloring.
Trying to make the Icesaber's fur look better but I'm not sure how, I added a second picture with the fur blurred a bit, does it look better or worst? Or do you think it would look better blurred more/less?
Numbah four.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I think the first Icesaber looks better - it stands out more. Also, I vote #3 or #4... A rock minotaur would be quite cool Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I vote either #4 or #5.
Whats up brochachoConfused
Pretty cool.
I wanna see how #1 would look it is redrawn
Hello! I'm sure some of you have noticed I've kind of disappeared these past few months (I do that sometimes). Just want to let you all know that I have no intention of abandoning these monsters. I should be getting a digital tablet next month which will make the process of making these like 1000 times easier and that is probably when I'll start working on these again.
Sooooo.....I said I would probably work on these when I get my digital tablet, but I was in the creative mood and felt like redrawing Darkgem. Tell me what you guys think ^_^ Would you say it's an EPIC improvement? Tongue
Awesome...
Dodgy This is the one I'd say is remotely close to decent------>

(2013-06-22, 08:56 AM)Trip Wrote: #3 -     Darkgem Dark/Ghost (Making line art and improvements to Darkgem version 2)
[Image: ziBt.jpg][Image: Gh3Cj.png]

Thanks for sharing! Smile
Remotely...close...too...decent...T_T

Dang, after receiving quite the praise from my Icesaber, its not even close to decent.
(The obvious line art and bad coloring are what ruin it as all the new monsters are realistic while the older ones were more cartoony)
I can't say I'm surprised though as all the new monsters are done by professional artists and I'm just a 16 year old doing this as a hobby. I wish I was a better artist so my monsters could actually look like they do inside my head.
I'm not worried though, when I improve, I IMPROVE. Once I get a digital tablet I'll be able to practice much more and I'm sure it won't be long before I'm up there with the proffesionals.
(2013-11-13, 09:39 AM)Trip Wrote: Remotely...close...too...decent...T_T

That's right! Smile

(2013-11-13, 09:39 AM)Trip Wrote: Dang, after receiving quite the praise from my Icesaber, its not even close to decent.
(The obvious line art and bad coloring are what ruin it as [b]all the new monsters are realistic while the older ones were more cartoony)[/b]

*nods*
(2013-11-13, 09:39 AM)Trip Wrote: I can't say I'm surprised though as all the new monsters are done by professional artists and I'm just a 16 year old doing this as a hobby. I wish I was a better artist so my monsters could actually look like they do inside my head.

Don't we all? Our imaginations are only limited by our abilities to put them into action.

(2013-11-13, 09:39 AM)Trip Wrote: I'm not worried though, when I improve, I IMPROVE. Once I get a digital tablet I'll be able to practice much more and I'm sure it won't be long before I'm up there with the professionals.

That's right! Kudos to you! Wink
How long has implight be on a break.
(2013-12-04, 01:44 AM)spikespud08 Wrote: How long has implight be on a break.

It's been about 5 months, after all it's not easy to find one's family when you don't even know what they look like or their names ;P

But seriously, my progress thus far has been rather slow due to lack of skill and time and other things I'd rather be doing. I also tend to do things in "bursts" as I say in which I work on strictly one thing for hours of a day for about 1-4 days. Although this allows me to gain a great amount of skill in a short period of time, it also makes me bored of the subject matter. So a few months later I come back and take the same process and by that time, I've improved even more.

As of right now I have no intention of abandoning this project even though I don't play the game much. After holidays and mid-term exams is probably when I'll return.
I love  Icesaber !
That Ghost is dope. 10/10 would use.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
they would look great you should try to color in darkgem id love to see what he looks like in color
very nice
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
icesabers really cool, maybe even a few degrees kelvin, would love to see some more ideas.