Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is mostly my fault, so this probably isn't an important thread, but I feel like i should report it. I was cheated out of a trade two days ago by the game assistant, HeaT. I traded a trembling falcoflame and wall Ugoyle for his hallu fendark. bfore the trade I asked around to see if this was a good trade and one mod said yes, so I did. But after I had already traded, another two mods told me it was a terrible trade. I went to HeaT to ask for the monsters back, but he wouldn't give them back and told me it was my fault. I know this was my fault, but could I please have some sort of reimbursment for those two mons? Thank you.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I'm sorry but this was totally your choice at the end of the day, and you weren't cheated,and heat doesn't have to give you back since it is his monsters now.

I'm sorry
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-07-29, 12:37 AM)uchiha clan Wrote: I'm sorry but this was totally your choice at the end of the day, and you weren't cheated,and heat doesn't have to give you back since it is his monsters now.

I'm sorry

OK, i'll just delete this thread
hes got a good point
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
i bet the main reason this was a terrible trade is because the only good that fendark will do is in pvp.. as hallu's wont work in the game after 17. arena, since monsters are so boosted after that.. but even so, fendark is good, but only for pvp
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
you don't have to delete it, this will be a lesson for others.
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-07-29, 12:40 AM)uchiha clan Wrote: you don't have to delete it, this will be a lesson for others.

Ok, I guess you're right.
Don't worry ch. I got cheated out of my first quantum vydral that I actually caught and was so proud of. It sucked and I didn't get one back until I traded for one from cinn. But a that sucks dude. I'm sorry..
Resident noob
ch17175, out of interest who was the CM who told you it was a good trade?
ALSO NOTE:
Most V2 Ancients are worth more than V1 Ancients except for rare cases
ANOTHER EDIT:
If you want to check, use https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-PRICE-CHECKER
(2013-07-29, 11:58 AM)iRemember Wrote: ch17175, out of interest who was the CM who told you it was a good trade?
ALSO NOTE:
Most V2 Ancients are worth more than V1 Ancients except for rare cases
ANOTHER EDIT:
If you want to check, use https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-PRICE-CHECKER

ThanksSmile
Unfortunately, users cannot be reported for scamming others out of gold, items, monsters, etc. I'm sorry it happened and I wish things like this would stop.

If you're not sure if a trade is legit, feel free to ask a trusted user for their opinion. Get multiple opinions. And if you can't get another opinion and you're still not sure, do not make the trade.

We shouldn't have to be this cautious. But some people are just dishonest.
scuttle scuttle
Sorry this happened to you man. A lot of the good mods will try to block the bad trades, but sometimes things like this slip through.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-07-29, 05:14 PM)Cinnamon Spider Wrote: Unfortunately, users cannot be reported for scamming others out of gold, items, monsters, etc. I'm sorry it happened and I wish things like this would stop.

If you're not sure if a trade is legit, feel free to ask a trusted user for their opinion. Get multiple opinions. And if you can't get another opinion and you're still not sure, do not make the trade.

We shouldn't have to be this cautious. But some people are just dishonest.

You're right cinnamon, and thank you.

(2013-07-29, 05:45 PM)Knost Wrote: Sorry this happened to you man. A lot of the good mods will try to block the bad trades, but sometimes things like this slip through.
I feel better now. I have a v2 ancient nowSmile
which cm told u ch about that ??