Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lightbulb 
Can we add an option in the trade that we can offer items for the monsters?

I wanted to suggest this because, if you're offering a monster to someone for his monster,
and he doesn't accept, you can widen your offers by offering different varieties of items
such as Exp. Maxes, Perfect Net, Monster Player, etc.

There will be no limit of items you can offer if this suggestion is implemented,
but you must be logical in what items you're going to offer on a certain monster.

Comment below, your thoughts on this suggestion, and whether you support this or not.

Supporters:
1. Henrie
2. Rock127
3. Ramza_X
4. torito747
5. uchiha clan (azaz99)
6. goodfeet
7. SparrowHawk
8. Quanto_Konami
9. hello4321
10. staff vidyasagar
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
im pretty sure this was already suggested
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-08-08, 01:53 AM)juytr Wrote: What I will say is simple.

As all items can currently be bought in the shop, money is a preferred tool. Items can be traded by piggybacking them on low-leveled creatures.

Being able to trade items would be neater if some items were hard to come by and thus had some inherent cash value. Totally agree that you -should- be able to trade items for monsters, but I'd like to also see a good reason for the item (and not just money to buy that item) come up. ..Loot drops, maybe?

Eh, short answer: I support this. xD

EDIT: I see the current suggestion thread needs to be.. built. On it.
(2012-08-08, 01:59 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 01:53 AM)juytr Wrote: What I will say is simple.

As all items can currently be bought in the shop, money is a preferred tool. Items can be traded by piggybacking them on low-leveled creatures.

Being able to trade items would be neater if some items were hard to come by and thus had some inherent cash value. Totally agree that you -should- be able to trade items for monsters, but I'd like to also see a good reason for the item (and not just money to buy that item) come up. ..Loot drops, maybe?

Eh, short answer: I support this. xD
Loot drops came from NCPs before the game changed over to MonsterMMORPG
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I hope loot drops continue until MonsterMMORPG though.
Supported anyway Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
i dont support, i dont see the need of this, i mean there are already people offering unnecessary monsters and/or cruddy monsters on to good monsters, we dont need them offering cruddy items now as well..... even with this updated. i still dont see the need of it, dont get me wrong, its a good idea, but as i said before "there are already people offering unnecessary monsters and/or cruddy monsters on to good monsters, we dont need them offering cruddy items now as well....."
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2012-08-08, 05:16 AM)cope35 Wrote: i dont support, i dont see the need of this, i mean there are already people offering unnecessary monsters and/or cruddy monsters on to good monsters, we dont need them offering cruddy items now as well.....
I 2nd the motion . . .
(2012-08-08, 05:18 AM)Psywar Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 05:16 AM)cope35 Wrote: i dont support, i dont see the need of this, i mean there are already people offering unnecessary monsters and/or cruddy monsters on to good monsters, we dont need them offering cruddy items now as well.....
I 2nd the motion . . .
I respect both of your decisions.
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
All items can be bought from the market... but this may benefit other players... in a way (don't ask me the benefits, i have no clue XD)

Support?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Was "support" answer or question Ramza?
Add me to the list ^_^ i support.
420 Blaze it Lol
Support i have my reason imagine when your changing accs you have to sell your items on bazaar for 1 gold it could be easily by others
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Azaz, but in my suggestion, it's suppose to be offered only if you already offered a monster
for the certain monster being traded.

My idea is not trading items, but widening your offers by allowing people to offer with items.
Simplifying what muy said: You can offer monsters AND items for another monster in trade
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
I supportSmile
[Image: R25wzDPvpg.gif]

THUNDER MAN!!!
Tongue 
(2012-08-08, 09:10 AM)torito747 Wrote: Add me to the list ^_^ i support.
Thats funny.....I dont remember posting this....
420 Blaze it Lol
Just to say, trading items was already suggested o-o

But to add items to monsters in a trade is good ^^
Trading items was suggested by you. So support, Sparrow?
Support...but with a qualifier... I dont think there should be a limit on what/how many items you can offer ...just as there is no limit on monsters or gold
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Ok, thanks QK. I just made the limits because of what cope said few posts above.
:o i like. Also is it possible to trade items o.O? item for an item?
hello, trading items was suggested by SparrowHawk. This is different.
oh i didn't see that >.>
My suggestion is if we can offer items on monsters for trade.
Well then...let me reply to what cope said Tongue
(2012-08-08, 05:16 AM)cope35 Wrote: i dont support, i dont see the need of this, i mean there are already people offering unnecessary monsters and/or cruddy monsters on to good monsters, we dont need them offering cruddy items now as well..... even with this updated. i still dont see the need of it, dont get me wrong, its a good idea, but as i said before "there are already people offering unnecessary monsters and/or cruddy monsters on to good monsters, we dont need them offering cruddy items now as well....."
Cope think about it this way...there won't be more cruddy offers because this feature is added...because the same people who make the inane offers of gold/mons will be the ones making offers with cheap items...so in this regard...it wont make a difference
Oh i support.
ohhh yeah was thinking this i support this will be awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-08-08, 01:53 AM)juytr Wrote: Even though you can offer items, I will suggest a limit of 5 items to offer,

if this suggestion is implemented.

Rules:

Monster Level 50 below- can only offer cheap items such as Minor Potions or items in the price range below 10,000

Monster Level 51-69- can only offer items in the price range between 10,000 - 25,000

Monster Level 70 up- can offer items between the price range of 25,000 - highest price of an item

*If a monster has good nature or uvs but not in the Monster Level 70 up, you can offer 2 items at the most that is between the price range 25,000 - highest price of an item.
Ok Im about to dismantle each of these limits/rules with a series of examples

Limit--V
"I will suggest a limit of 5 items to offer"

Counter Argument--V
The most expensive item is double money at 125k...correct? So the most value you could add to a trade would be 625k? Ok on any monster above level 70...or mons with good natures/uvs...or ancients that amount is downright funny...in fact it brings cope's argument back into my head o.o

Rule --V
Monster Level 50 below- can only offer cheap items such as Minor Potions or items in the price range below 10,000
Monster Level 51-69- can only offer items in the price range between 10,000 - 25,000
Monster Level 70 up- can offer items between the price range of 25,000 - highest price of an item

Counter Argument --V
these limits insult the value of Monsters with good natures or/and good uvs

Exception to a rule --V
*If a monster has good nature or uvs but not in the Monster Level 70 up, you can offer 2 items at the most that is between the price range 25,000 - highest price of an item

Counter Argument --V
How is it supposed to tell if a particular mon has good natures/uv's?
I get the point QK, so I'll just delete the limit and rules. Btw, the highest price of an item is 250k = Exp. Max