Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would it be feasible to add a 50-character limit comment section to the monster for trade section?  For example...I put a Fendark up for trade and am only interested in trading for another ancient that I do not already have.  If I could place that comment with the monster on trade, it would at least let others know my expectation without having to sort through a bunch of unwanted offers.  I know there will still be those who won't read the trade requirement, or ignore it; but at least it would be possible for others who want serious consideration to know what it will take.

Just a thought....
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
that would be great! i like it!
yes nice idea. at v3 i may add this
(2013-02-25, 06:21 PM)Char02 Wrote: Would it be feasible to add a 50-character limit comment section to the monster for trade section?  For example...I put a Fendark up for trade and am only interested in trading for another ancient that I do not already have.  If I could place that comment with the monster on trade, it would at least let others know my expectation without having to sort through a bunch of unwanted offers.  I know there will still be those who won't read the trade requirement, or ignore it; but at least it would be possible for others who want serious consideration to know what it will take.

Just a thought....
Great idea!
Math classes not only teach students how to solve specific math problems but also equip them with general problem-solving strategies that can be applied to various situations in life. These strategies include breaking down complex problems, identifying key information business studies exam, and selecting appropriate problem-solving techniques.
That would be fantastic! I enjoy scratch geometry dash it!
If you love word games like Quordle but find it difficult to solve crosswords, go straight to Wordle answer for more pertinent information.