Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Toast's Monster Suggestion
Photo 
When I was younger, I loved drawing fakemon. Recently, I dug through my old drawings and found drawings of two creatures I had since forgotten. As I had joined MonsterMMORPG only a little while before, I got excited and decided to redo them. These were sketched on paper, scanned, and colored and shaded in Photoshop. If these monsters get accepted to the family, I'll allow the site's better artists to redraw them before they are implemented.

[Image: nytinelfinal.png]
Nytinel (Emissary)
Species: Watcher
Dark/Flying
Obtain Method: Catch at Crow Woods with Monster Player
Stat Specialty: Special Defense
[Image: nytenosfinal.png]

Nytenos (Emissary)
Species: Sentinel
Dark/Flying
Obtain Method: Evolve Nytinel at level 35
Stat Specialty: Defense, Special Defense, Speed

The family's moveset would most likely be Special attacks and Status moves. As you can see by their assigned specialties, they would make good walls in a PvP match. Nature-wise, I'd recommend Blockhead, Impenetrable, Nitrous, or Industrious. As I said before, these designs are open for redraw. Leave your thoughts and opinions below. Thanks! ~TexasToast
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
nice drawings texas thats why u were posting everywhere lol btw theyre really nice u could draw more
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
With a professional redrawing of these, i think they can be really great! these are not bad, but you know what i mean Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
yes they are good texas..u should send some to cef c what he says
[Image: 430ada87.png]

Killing is my business..........And business is good!!
Nice
Mons
nice! [Image: TrollFaceDancing.gif]
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Thanks for your support, everyone!This was actually my first successful Photoshop project. I was working with a track pad on my school computer, so if I had even a mouse, I could do better with coloring and shading. I wonder what my scanner does to colors...? (AMATEUR EXPERIMENT TIME!)
(2012-06-23, 06:02 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: With a professional redrawing of these, i think they can be really great! these are not bad, but you know what i mean Smile
I know what you mean, Lolz. I drew these based on the cartoon-style drawings of existing monsters. I'd be honored if Garbagekeeper, Henrie, or Miyavis updated these, even if the original art never makes it into the game. It's still my idea, and I like getting my ideas out there! (Sometimes I daydream about what those artists could make these into. Big Grin )
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
.... This should be added to...
The game
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Nice drawings ^_^
(2012-06-24, 12:02 AM)fjkulit Wrote: .... This should be added to...
The game
FJ !!!! -_- y u do this to your best buddeh -_-
Very nice drawings! Smile
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
cefurkan!!! sir, add this please Smile))

(2012-06-24, 12:43 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Nice drawings ^_^
(2012-06-24, 12:02 AM)fjkulit Wrote: .... This should be added to...
The game
FJ !!!! -_- y u do this to your best buddeh -_-
what do yah mean??? -_-
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
maybe u can draw more
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
It's a neat concept, watchdogs, XD Wellm guardians it seems more like. I might just find time to redraw and submit these. Actually, I'denjoy that very much, ^0^
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-06-24, 11:43 PM)Henrie Wrote: It's a neat concept, watchdogs, XD Wellm guardians it seems more like. I might just find time to redraw and submit these. Actually, I'denjoy that very much, ^0^
Oh, my gosh, SRSLY?!?! That'd be awesome! Thank you Henrie! When I drew these originally, I wasn't quite sure what they were. They are silent guardian-type creatures, hence the eyes on their wings and their good Defense stats, but I'm not completely sure whether they're dogs, lemurs, or otters. I suppose I had a dog in mind. I think they'd look best that way. Smile
Great concepts Big Grin, only thing i would watch out is the evolution level. Seeing as crow woods monsters are ~lv50 it would mean that it can instantly evolve. i would reccomend an evolution level of 55 as it adds a bit more value to the monsters
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Just letting you know I got these guys done. Once you said "lemur" I went all "asfsdadasdasdffaadagad! Of course!" X'D

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...9#pid82019
Oh! really? I totally forgot 'bout this. Good job Henrie. And my hint is righty 'bout the nature. lol
UPCOMING SUGGESTIONS
  • Soleaglare (Fire/Flying Legendary) Species: Burn Eagle (Finished!)
  • Elecdrazure (Electric/Dragon Legendary) Species: Shock Dragon (Finished!)
  • Ebonerra (Ground/Grass Legendary) Species: Quake Tortoise (Finished!)
All three are companions to Icebragled, completing a quartet that references four beasts in Chinese mythology. (White Tiger, Crimson Bird, Azure Dragon, and Black Tortoise)
0_0 without even knowing what soleaglare is,i already have an idea what it looks like 0_o
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Too many fire monsters =.=
we need more grass lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
do we even have a grass legend? r.r
ill make a concept for a grass legend...not expecting it to be redrawn
nope we dont even have a grass zenith lolol
what about glamvas...
thats a psychic/fighting...*facepalm
*facepalm* *works on concept*
The quake tortoise, isn't it the one who is a roving island? Could be thinking of another legend. But I think he'd actually make a neat grass/water typed monster. And I'm pretty sure Glamvas isn't a grass type... *checking* Yup, psychic/flying.

We could use more variety in the game. I'mma put together a list of type/level (ancient/zenith, etc.) combinations that we don't have yet. Whoo! \o/

All the same, I like the general idea for the set. Let's try and incorporate something that ties them all together. 8D And by lets, I pretty much mean you. *SHOT* XD
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
^ i think gk already made that list henrie lol

yup, here https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...Combo-List
my attempt at painting one .-. [Image: 2uicgli.jpg]