Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Ancient Monsters Islands
Lightbulb 
Okay it's crazy ideas from Nika time =DD So what I thought about is, to have like 3 Islands where 3 Ancient Monsters live and players can battle them once in a day, they will be like NPC monsters which are one of the kind and can't be caught.

Loot form them will be like 1mill exp or even more and 500k gold. For making it hard as it should be, Ancient monsters will be lv 100 (making them lv 150 or just higher then 100 will be stupid I think, but if you want it can also be higher then 100), will have high stats, maybe even higher then ancient monsters which can be catchable, cuz they are Ancient Ancient monsters =DD maybe we can call them Gods of Monsters or something like that.

As for monster types, for much hardness, if it is okay they can be triple types, but double will work to =P and islands where they will live, will support there types. Example:

Monster is fire/rock type dragon, island will be made from rock and lava, it will be like volcano.

Each Monster will be different animal/bird/bug or what ever it will be.

Also I had in mind that, first time you battle them you will be reworded with one monster, with really rare one, like with random ancient monster but only when you bit all 3 of them, and next time you battle them you get only exp and gold.

It's good idea I think, will add much more exitisme if this is a word =DD Tell me your opinion and also what you suggest to remove/add to this ^_^ I hope this will be approved my cef because I really want to get something like this in game =PP
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
It was hard reading that.

Can you space it out a little bit? .-. Make it clearer.
(2012-08-29, 06:32 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It was hard reading that.

Can you space it out a little bit? .-. Make it clearer.
is it better now ?? =// hope it is =//
Yush, very better.
(2012-08-29, 06:39 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Yush, very better.
I edited it a bit, added more information about monsters (type and such) but not much
if something like this would be added (witch i dont think it will) the monsters should be better than ancients.... rated 5stars in battle... and once a day is way too often! maybe once a week or mounth Big Grin
But i totally support^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
i think it is a good idea, but i think ncps serve kinda the same purpose.
cant catch the God monsters ;-;
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-08-29, 11:12 PM)Snes Wrote: i think it is a good idea, but i think ncps serve kinda the same purpose.
Yeah, but wouldn't you think that seeing an NPC in the form of a beastly monster be kinda exciting?
Support.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Alac is around 8m, roughly 4-5 times taller than humans.

I want to see the monster npc drawn to scale.

Gonna be huge
(2012-08-30, 02:49 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 11:12 PM)Snes Wrote: i think it is a good idea, but i think ncps serve kinda the same purpose.
Yeah, but wouldn't you think that seeing an NPC in the form of a beastly monster be kinda exciting?
Support.
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

You know, I'd love to see this. Though we couldn't call them the "Gods of Monsters". They might just be referred to by their names - how lucky you mortals are to know these names.

But totes support! Having a few ridiculously powerful monsters that can't be caught would be incredibly epic. Think of the story arcs! *EEE!* I wanna fight the King of Beasts! 8D And lose! WHEE!~
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
I seriously want to make a story though. We just need ideas like this :/

And a lot of awesome features but you know, it takes money and work. Extra maps and such. Maybe some sprites only for the Ancients?
(2012-08-30, 03:36 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I seriously want to make a story though. We just need ideas like this :/

CeFurkan declined lore :/
But, I support this idea. Make it once a week or month though.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-30, 03:44 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 03:36 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I seriously want to make a story though. We just need ideas like this :/
Did CeFurkan actually decline lore? Man, that's a big downer. (I only ask because I couldn't find anything on that decision on the forum.) I know we won't have it too soon, but once NPCs are up and running, I thought we might have a few story arc questy things going on in game and lore would just make sense. x'D
(2012-08-30, 05:18 AM)Henrie Wrote:
Did CeFurkan actually decline lore? Man, that's a big downer. (I only ask because I couldn't find anything on that decision on the forum.) I know we won't have it too soon, but once NPCs are up and running, I thought we might have a few story arc questy things going on in game and lore would just make sense. x'D
hey can you tell me what lore is pls, I forgot it and as for stories, I have already written down story for those 3 "what you want to call them" monsters, and I can easy make thread about that to and write whole story down and then you can suggest what you want

Aww I deleted the PM where he said it... but it went something like:
Quote: No. We don't need lore or stories right now.
He said right now... maybe in the future? I'd love a good storyline to back up the thrill.
Let's make a back-story making contest! Best one gets chosen by Cef lol
(2012-08-30, 06:16 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

Aww I deleted the PM where he said it... but it went something like:
Quote: No. We don't need lore or stories right now.
He said right now... maybe in the future? I'd love a good storyline to back up the thrill.
Let's make a back-story making contest! Best one gets chosen by Cef lol
Rock what you mean back-story? like with what everything begun ? =D
Yes. That's what I meant.
He declined it, but I still want it so bad, I have a lot of them stored in the back of my head... just waiting to be suggested.
I have a lot in my head to, I still don't understand why did he declined it =//
I thought so. It hasn't been declined, but it's unreasonable at the moment. I guess in the meantime, we should make use of our Fanfiction section. Mayhaps I'll make that a competition for next month. XD Oh, that'd be grand. October scary story time! 8D (Not that all stories need to be scary.) So, like I said. Total support for NPC monsters. Especially with the crazy difficulty. As for lore (Stories to back up the game and give it depth) , let's all post our stories in the proper forum. ^^ I'd love to read your guys' ideas.
just tell me where to post stories and such and leave rest to me lol =DD
Hey, I'm in this too Tongue
and by the way reason why we won't be able to catch them is, we already have ancient monsters that are strong as well as legendary so having much more stronger monsters in team, am naah NPC is best choice
It's an Non-Catcahble NPC. It is standing there, you cannot catch it, but it has epic stats and epic gold/EXP drops.
Is this how it will go?
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Forum-Fanfiction

That is the place to go, guys. It's helpful to start with a paragraph including the name of your story and whether or not you want feedback on it. ^^

And it makes sense that some monsters simply won't bend to human will. And if they won't bend, you cannot catch them. The boxes just aren't strong enough. It plays well to stories and recurring characters.
(2012-08-30, 08:52 AM)Rock127 Wrote: It's an Non-Catcahble NPC. It is standing there, you cannot catch it, but it has epic stats and epic gold/EXP drops.
Is this how it will go?
yes rock normal NPC, Non-Catchable, hard to battle but loot of exp/gold drop (like 1mill exp/gold or even more) and first time battling and biting all 3 of them gives you reword of random ancient monster

(2012-08-30, 08:54 AM)Henrie Wrote: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Forum-Fanfiction

That is the place to go, guys. It's helpful to start with a paragraph including the name of your story and whether or not you want feedback on it. ^^

And it makes sense that some monsters simply won't bend to human will. And if they won't bend, you cannot catch them. The boxes just aren't strong enough. It plays well to stories and recurring characters.
okay I'll finish story and post it there, thanks ^_^
I have my other story running... Lol honch you might get the part. I'm still busy Tongue
let me check =DD
(2012-08-30, 02:49 AM)Ghost Wrote:
Support.
yes i guess it would, and its a good idea.
wow, and what is with all the lore talk? it sounds like you are trying to come up with back stories, but what to? i am so lost....