Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting annoying, really!
low level monsters keep on dragging me to the battle field. Is it just me or what...?
(2012-08-08, 02:57 AM)Psywar Wrote: low level monsters keeps on dragging me to the battle field. Is it just me or what...?
Maybe. Just maybe. You'r average level is lower than the monsters?
Other than that i blame the recent DDoS attack Tongue
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Well, definitely it's not my avg thingy 'coz i have my two hallu ion on my team.
If it's the post effect of the DDoS attack, i should be fixed asap.

Now the question still hangs, is it just me?
new anti cheating method here's the thread about it:

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...7#pid88127
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
tnx MM, that really helps. I just can't believe a lvl 4 pogawog wouldn't let me run and it's not only once in minutes.
Oh well, gonna try to change browser, from GC to FF and let's see what happens
(2012-08-08, 02:58 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 02:57 AM)Psywar Wrote: low level monsters keeps on dragging me to the battle field. Is it just me or what...?
Maybe. Just maybe. You'r average level is lower than the monsters?
Other than that i blame the recent DDoS attack Tongue
A DDoS attack will NEVER hurt the game information.

That's not what its designed to do at all. So don't worry about that, all of the game mechanics will be fine.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
copy Nitz, tnx! and changing browsers didn't help even a bit.
Browser Change wouldn't help ofc.... lol. The new system enables a flat 93.33% chance of running from ALL monsters of ALL levels, except if the map has NO ZENITHS, LEGENDS or ANCIENTS. Even if you have, for example, 9001 speed, and the wild monster has 1 speed, you still have a 7.67% chance of failing to run, IF there is a Rare Monster in the map.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-08, 03:31 AM)Psywar Wrote: copy Nitz, tnx! and changing browsers didn't help even a bit.
yeah Cefurkan put in the game so it is the same on all browsers. Only places that aren't affected are where there is no zenith/legend/ancient. It is a good measure, but tough to get used to I agree.

haha rock was posting as i was typing but yeah what he said.

except I think it is 6.67 not 7.67
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
(2012-08-08, 03:39 AM)MaliciousMonster Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 03:31 AM)Psywar Wrote: copy Nitz, tnx! and changing browsers didn't help even a bit.
yeah Cefurkan put in the game so it is the same on all browsers. Only places that aren't affected are where there is no zenith/legend/ancient. It is a good measure, but tough to get used to I agree.

exception is Internet explorer. I think it recommends Chrome or FF for the game.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 03:53 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 03:39 AM)MaliciousMonster Wrote:

exception is Internet explorer. I think it recommends Chrome or FF for the game.
Fire fox is perfect for gamers

You're welcome.

(2012-08-08, 03:37 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Browser Change wouldn't help ofc.... lol. The new system enables a flat 93.33% chance of running from ALL monsters of ALL levels, except if the map has NO ZENITHS, LEGENDS or ANCIENTS. Even if you have, for example, 9001 speed, and the wild monster has 1 speed, you still have a 7.67% chance of failing to run, IF there is a Rare Monster in the map.
So this is furkan's anti cheating system against utku's bot (still a theory though). Preventing cheaters to cheat but annoying real to goodness honest players.
(2012-08-08, 03:56 AM)Psywar Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 03:37 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Browser Change wouldn't help ofc.... lol. The new system enables a flat 93.33% chance of running from ALL monsters of ALL levels, except if the map has NO ZENITHS, LEGENDS or ANCIENTS. Even if you have, for example, 9001 speed, and the wild monster has 1 speed, you still have a 7.67% chance of failing to run, IF there is a Rare Monster in the map.
So this is furkan's anti cheating system against utku's bot (still a theory though). Preventing cheaters to cheat but annoying real to goodness honest players.
utku doesn't have a bot -.-

I do suspect other people may feed his account though.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@ Nitz, how did you know that utku doesn't have a bot?
His alibi that his cousins and friends are playing for him is just ridiculous...
(2012-08-08, 04:15 AM)Psywar Wrote: @ Nitz, how did you know that utku doesn't have a bot?
His alibi that his cousins and friends are playing for him is just ridiculous...
That is no reason to say that he is using a bot.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Monsters in this game aren't even rare enough to make a bot for them Dodgy

You're welcome.

Utku's a bot? He talks in-game, got monsters by donating... where's the bot in that?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-08, 04:33 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: Utku's a bot? He talks in-game, got monsters by donating... where's the bot in that?
Per this ^
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 04:33 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: Utku's a bot? He talks in-game, got monsters by donating... where's the bot in that?
i don't know how long you've been playing but having a bot doesn't mean you can't talk in-game.
Cope, Mournival, Freak_500 and shoshinryu are extreme donators but I don't think all of their resources combined can beat where utku was.
Well, as I said, utku having a bot still is a theory. And like bigbang, it's impossible to be proven unless utku himself confesses.
(2012-08-08, 04:51 AM)Psywar Wrote:
i don't know how long you've been playing but having a bot doesn't mean you can't talk in-game.
Cope, Mournival, Freak_500 and shoshinryu are extreme donators but I don't think all of their resources combined can beat where utku was.
Well, as I said, utku having a bot still is a theory. And like bigbang, it's impossible to be proven unless utku himself confesses.
If someone had a bot I doubt they would ever confess to it, although even if he DID confess, he's paid the game big bucks, he'll be fine, just a little slap on the wrist "don't do it again pls" deal.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 04:32 AM)Ghost Wrote: Monsters in this game aren't even rare enough to make a bot for them Dodgy
Well, addiction and the urge to be on top make some1 cheat . . .
(2012-08-08, 04:53 AM)Psywar Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 04:32 AM)Ghost Wrote: Monsters in this game aren't even rare enough to make a bot for them Dodgy
Well, addiction and the urge to be on top make some1 cheat . . .
Happens in all games.

I've seen it even in some of the big games that huge companies run, ones with 100k players.
CeFurkan Wrote:
cefurkan changed it to 93% chance to run. its not 100% anymore.

only on maps where legends n zeniths can be found
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Question answered. Rather thoroughly.

Please don't speculate on potential cheating in the threads. It can be very hurtful to a person's feelings, furthermore it's unnecessary.

Thread Closed.
there were many people highly suspiciously using bot including utku, haci etc
But right now it is almost impossible even for real programmers. Sorry but we have to keep this addition in order to make game a lot more fun when new monsters released.
You will get used to it. That system is even worse at real pokemon games. you have to enter battle before run Big Grin

And chance is 1/15