Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There won't be top trainers reward at the test server
Exclamation 
I keep getting question about this.

I won't give any single reward to test server ranked players.

The aim of test server is not make you play.

The aim of test server is finding errors and fixing them before we apply them to real server.

You may gain very good rewards for finding errors on the test server and reporting them.

Also remember everything on test server will be deleted.
how bout in real game
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-08-20, 03:59 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: how bout in real game
you can also gain rewards for reporting real game errors. i am generally giving rewards for important errors
what about this we use sp attack move and get attack stat increased by 25%

its in real and test btw

Thumbnail(s)

You have attack gainer -_-
And back to the topic... Guider's gonna have heck of a reward... those errors he found... so many.
Constantly dying yet never dead
yup guider gonna get alot
and why sp attack get attack gainer
Wow stop buggin. Cefurkan with "omg let me get x for y"pms guys. Do your work, then
Move on with it
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-08-20, 04:27 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: yup guider gonna get alot
and why sp attack get attack gainer
*facepalm*
It's an ABILITY. There's no STOPPING it.
Do a damaging move = chance of increase. Simple as that.
Constantly dying yet never dead
may you post a thread with top contributors in finding errors?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
-_- the only thing that will do us put people into a competition to find as many small ones as possible, regardless of actual necessity to fix.
@CeFurkan-might i suggest not postingg any such list until we are done with test server?
(2012-08-20, 05:20 PM)orboknown Wrote: -_- the only thing that will do us put people into a competition to find as many small ones as possible, regardless of actual necessity to fix.
@CeFurkan-might i suggest not postingg any such list until we are done with test server?
well who says cefurkan would have to put them on th list for such tiny errors? and maybe cefurkan wants competition so we can go ahead and get test server done quicker...speed up th process of finding errors,adding npcs,then switching them over to real server
Because people should want to find the errors just to find them and make it a better place. Not because they want some prize. When we were renaming moves, it was five or six people chipping in. Then when cefurkan announced a prize everyone started doing it just to get the prize and the names weten't nerly as original after that.
(2012-08-20, 05:27 PM)orboknown Wrote: Because people should want to find the errors just to find them and make it a better place. Not because they want some prize. When we were renaming moves, it was five or six people chipping in. Then when cefurkan announced a prize everyone started doing it just to get the prize and the names weten't nerly as original after that.
so? people have a decision to do it,we got them done quicker though,whether people want a reward or not,it still helps the game
But for selfish reasons. Forget quickness, i want people doing this thoroughly becaise they care about the wellbeing of the game:
(2012-08-20, 05:32 PM)orboknown Wrote: But for selfish reasons. Forget quickness, i want people doing this thoroughly becaise they care about the wellbeing of the game:
Well its not about what you wan't. its about CeFurkan wants. how do you know the people doing it now aren't doing it for selfish reasons? you never know if someone is doing it for the well being of the game or for selfishness. Either way it won't affect the game. its a game and nothing but a game. whats a legendary going to help you with in life? nothing. so let selfish people be selfish and helpful people be helpful.
You don't get it and i don't care to keep trying to explain.
(2012-08-20, 05:38 PM)orboknown Wrote: You don't get it and i don't care to keep trying to explain.
no you don't get that its just a game and there are selfish people in the world. and that this isn't your game,its CeFurkans.
Iknow t's not my game, but it's my job to take care of it. I tried to stop this before it went to far but you couldn't take the hint. If people see that there's a reward, they'll do whatever to get that reward. Yes it helps tha game advance but the players are too busy trying to find any sort of error the users all get into a competition with each other and the quality of the error findig diminishes. We get a lot of the surface errors gone but the really deeprooted errors that need fixing get left untouched because finding them takes a lot of work tinkering with one situation.
/rant
(2012-08-20, 05:49 PM)orboknown Wrote: Iknow t's not my game, but it's my job to take care of it. I tried to stop this before it went to far but you couldn't take the hint. If people see that there's a reward, they'll do whatever to get that reward. Yes it helps tha game advance but the players are too busy trying to find any sort of error the users all get into a competition with each other and the quality of the error findig diminishes. We get a lot of the surface errors gone but the really deeprooted errors that need fixing get left untouched because finding them takes a lot of work tinkering with one situation.
/rant
theres people who are selfish who will find surface errors,but there people like guider who will find th deeprooted errors,i never asked cefurkan to post a top contributors with everyone who had found th littlest errors posted on it. i think th people who find the more important errors should be on the list. an plus errors are errors,deeprooted or not,they need to be found.
I've got no problem with him postig one after we're done in test server, but not during it.
And oh yeah. GUIDERS GONE. I trust dei quanto an pein to find everything important(and rock) but thats a pretty small percentage of players who can't be on 24/7
If you people got complaints make your own game. Then you decide how its built. But FYI Making this game isn't easy and Cef is working hard for everyone's enjoyment on this game. True the prize implemented makes things faster but not thorough. But even its not thorough we can still fix it. I mean its just a browser game, not a downloadable game like those big companies do it where they have so many employees working on these while we just got Cef and artwork designers like Henrie and garbage, and because its a browser game minor details wont destroy it completely like downloads where every detail and code needs to be exact.

You are both right but if you two are gonna be strong on your opinions I wanna see if you can make a better game than Cef.
(2012-08-20, 05:55 PM)orboknown Wrote: I've got no problem with him postig one after we're done in test server, but not during it.
And oh yeah. GUIDERS GONE. I trust dei quanto an pein to find everything important(and rock) but thats a pretty small percentage of players who can't be on 24/7
great to see you don't trust me .-. *seeing as ive been looking through this darn cave for th past hour* but th list can be put up at anytime,i didn't name a specific time >_<
(2012-08-20, 05:57 PM)Jaeto Wrote: If you people got complaints make your own game. Then you decide how its built. But FYI Making this game isn't easy and Cef is working hard for everyone's enjoyment on this game. True the prize implemented makes things faster but not thorough. But even its not thorough we can still fix it. I mean its just a browser game, not a downloadable game like those big companies do it where they have so many employees working on these while we just got Cef and artwork designers like Henrie and garbage, and because its a browser game minor details wont destroy it completely like downloads where every detail and code needs to be exact.

You are both right but if you two are gonna be strong on your opinions I wanna see if you can make a better game than Cef.
Who's complaining? Zach suggested something, I counterpointed, ad it took off from there.
@zach, Im sorry, didn't mean for it to sound like that.i know you do your part for the game just like others.. I'm leaving fir a friends now so I hope no hard feelings?
Thank you for posting this CeFurkan!!!! Users were getting annoying and very greedy asking for rewards for being in the top trainers. It's only the test server with 1000% bonus which ensures your position in the top trainers.
(2012-08-20, 06:02 PM)orboknown Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 05:57 PM)Jaeto Wrote: If you people got complaints make your own game. Then you decide how its built. But FYI Making this game isn't easy and Cef is working hard for everyone's enjoyment on this game. True the prize implemented makes things faster but not thorough. But even its not thorough we can still fix it. I mean its just a browser game, not a downloadable game like those big companies do it where they have so many employees working on these while we just got Cef and artwork designers like Henrie and garbage, and because its a browser game minor details wont destroy it completely like downloads where every detail and code needs to be exact.

Who's complaining? Zach suggested something, I counterpointed, ad it took off from there.
@zach, Im sorry, didn't mean for it to sound like that.i know you do your part for the game just like others.. I'm leaving fir a friends now so I hope no hard feelings?
haha its ok,no hard feelings :p and @jaeto,it was just a misunderstanding. nothing big,were not asking cefurkan to make this game better,heck,i can assure you orbo and i like th game how it is .-.
(2012-08-20, 05:27 PM)orboknown Wrote: Because people should want to find the errors just to find them and make it a better place. Not because they want some prize. When we were renaming moves, it was five or six people chipping in. Then when cefurkan announced a prize everyone started doing it just to get the prize and the names weten't nerly as original after that.
I only care about prize when it's something that I can actually do and I'm able to do it. When I looked for errors, I wanted to feel accomplished *_*

The feel of accomplishment feels great!!!!!
(2012-08-20, 06:07 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
I only care about prize when it's something that I can actually do and I'm able to do it. When I looked for errors, I wanted to feel accomplished *_*

The feel of accomplishment feels great!!!!!
Amen to that dei ! :p
i read this thread .. and wonder if education caused this or games ..
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-08-20, 09:10 PM)Danny Wrote: i read this thread .. and wonder if education caused this or games ..
Don't understand :/
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
lol, i noticed players getting alot of stuff in test servers, knowing it will be all deleted soon but, i'll post any problems i noticed, so far the errors i noticed were already reported, i'll give a few more checks, since i have some free time, advice if you cant change a persons mind by the 3rd reply, just give up on it, lol