Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The running probability of Monsters is now 93,33%
Information 
We continue to take anti cheating measures.

From now on the chance of running away from wild monsters is not 100% anymore if you have higher speed. It is now 93,33% (14/15).

This applies zeniths, legendaries and ancients too. So they are not anymore 100% runable which is benefit Cool

update :
This rule applies only maps which contains a zenith or legendary or ancient monster
this is great for the Legendary hunting, thanks Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
So,
My Monster Speed: 9001
Wild Monster Speed: 1

I will still have a 6.67% chance of failing to run?
Sounds good actually lol
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-06, 11:28 AM)Rock127 Wrote: So,
My Monster Speed: 9001
Wild Monster Speed: 1

I will still have a 6.67% chance of failing to run?
Sounds good actually lol
correct Smile it is totally random. 1/15 chance to fail
Wait, what if the wild monster's base speed is higher than yours? Is it still 100% or 93.33%?
it will work like before i guess, just that now theres the additional 1/15 chance to fail if originally u can run away 100%
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

if my monster have lower speed than the zenith, legend, and ancient.
how much its probability to running away?
(2012-08-06, 11:39 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote: if my monster have lower speed than the zenith, legend, and ancient.
This.
(2012-08-06, 11:33 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Wait, what if the wild monster's base speed is higher than yours? Is it still 100% or 93.33%?
And this.
(2012-08-06, 11:39 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote: if my monster have lower speed than the zenith, legend, and ancient.

because zeniths, legendaries and ancients are 100% to escape. actually they were 100% now 5.7 chance to fail so 93.33 chance to escape
So... no matter what the speed, the escape rate is always 93.33?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-06, 11:58 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: So... no matter what the speed, the escape rate is always 93.33?
Yes , I think that's it
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2012-08-06, 11:58 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: So... no matter what the speed, the escape rate is always 93.33?
yes
I dont know if I'm a fan of this.. Sigh, its how the game should be played so its good it
changed. But it doesnt mean i have to like it.
update :
This rule applies only maps which contains a zenith or legendary or ancient monster
Oh...explains why....
"Okee doke, thanks for letting me know"
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
CeFurkan, I'm TP training in Bamboo Coast, but the 93.33% escape is still happening here, and this map has no zenith, legendary, ancient..
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
nice job cefurkan Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

thanks cefurkan
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
(2012-08-06, 01:28 PM)juytr Wrote: CeFurkan, I'm TP training in Bamboo Coast, but the 93.33% escape is still happening here, and this map has no zenith, legendary, ancient..
i just did double check and re update

if still happens then your monsters speed must be not enough
this is gonna make tp training harder...
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-06, 02:28 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: this is gonna make tp training harder...
in new system it wont be a problem since there will be so many maps and monsters :d
:p guess your right^^ *can't wait for new maps and monsters**gonna catch me a jaghoul :3*
lol goodjob cef, sometimes this can come in handy
Entering useless battles and such Sad
It'll help give legends and zeniths some value again. When you can't just -run- until you find what you want. I like it. I mean, I loathe it as a collector who abuses the run button, but it'll help the game. x'D
lol :p,it henrie redraws it,its worth it^^
hehe like the idea anyway lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Wait, how is it a cheat? You said there's a 100% chance of running away from legends/zeniths/ancients? How will it be a cheat, for there is no more chance of failing to escape?
(2012-08-07, 11:53 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Wait, how is it a cheat? You said there's a 100% chance of running away from legends/zeniths/ancients? How will it be a cheat, for there is no more chance of failing to escape?
what you are saying is non related. i mean in terms of cheating Smile i can not explain details but now it is almost impossible to cheat at our game.