Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Fanfiction » The boy with the Golden dragon (Eragon FANBASED)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The boy with the Golden dragon (Eragon FANBASED)
Another fan fiction from me. I wrote this a while ago, when i was bored and could not sleep. Basically, it is my vision of how Eragon should have ended^^ Enjoy!

The Boy with the golden dragon
“One day, you will face the same dangers as I did at your age” Eragon told his son. The 16 year old boy had just gotten a dragon, and was being trained by his father. Eragon, or Shadeslayer if you like, finally had his dream realized. Get a family and get done with all the killing and traveling. He still remembered his last kill. The moment he slayed Galbatorix. The moment he ended the War that had lasted for over 80 years. He thought he was done with all of it, thought that him and Safira could go back to Karvahall. Relax, start up a farm, maybe on the same place as his uncle was killed. Well, he was wrong, because of course his son had to touch that dragon egg, and of course the egg had hatched. “My usual luck” Eragon thought for himself…

“I will only give you this opportunity once!” He said. “And I will only answer once” Eragon replied, calm, but afraid he was. It was not possible to hide from the king. He and his dragon was the most powerful in Alagesia. “Join me, and together we can rule this land. We can be the strongest Dragon knights that have ever been known.” Galbatorix said, and smiled. He had a cruel blink in his eye. “NO! No more lies. I know all you want from me is my dragon’s heart, So that you can get even more power, but that you will never get!” Eragon did not realize he was screaming. Galbatorix laughed. “Okay then. But I tell you this; there is no way you will get out of my castle alive, so what move you do next, is up to you.” He smiled again. It was an evil smile, and Eragon got sick just watching. He yelled something, but his voice broke, and Galbatorix could not hear what he had tried to say. “What?” he asked, and Eragon smiled. “You think I am the only Dragon Knight left that is out of your power, right? But you forgot my half-brother! Suddenly the window behind Galbatorix exploded in a huge wave of red fire, and a dragon and a human shadow was visible through the heat. It was Murtagh, and his dragon Thorn. Eragon tried to reach Safira with his mind. “Safira, where are you?” She sent a picture. And all out of a sudden, she crashed through the roof. But something was wrong. Again, Galbatorix was smiling. Eragon hated his smile, and shot an arrow at the king. He did not expect to hit, and he did not hit neither, but it seemed like Galbatorix did not foresee this, and he fell on the floor. Now was Eragon’s chance here. He threw himself forward, with Brisingr raised high up in the air, and trusted it through Galbatorix’s chest. The King’s Dragon made a horrible scream, and fell to the floor.

It was over. Galbatorix did not move, his dragon did not move, and his throne was empty. Eragon and Murtagh left the Palace, and went to the place where Brom was buried. Murtagh watched as Eragon went down on his knees and prayed for his father. He told him that Galbatorix was dead, and finally, he said he loved him. He said goodbye to Murtagh, and thanked him for his help. Then he and Safira went home to Karvahall, while Murtagh and Thorn just stood on the ground, watching after them.

Eragon had the same dream every night. And each dream had a different way of killing Galbatorix. But this time, it had been the real way. How it really had happened… He stood up and got dressed. His son, Jasper was already awake, and out flying with his golden dragon, named Deathbringer. He seemed to have fun up in the air, and watching it made Eragon think of the first time he flew with Safira. When she took him high up in the mountains, and denied to fly him back. And when they finally got back, they found his uncle dead. A tear showed up in Eragon’s left eye. He wiped it away and smiled. Suddenly someone knocked at the door, and he went to open. It was Roran and Katarina.

He had invited them for dinner. “Welcome!” he said and smiled. Everything where as it should be, and no one even knew that Galbatorix was dead. Eragon and Safira had been in the palace and removed Galbatorix’s body before someone found out he was dead. Everyone thought that he had just left Alagesia. “What is it for dinner today, dad?” “Beef, Roran have been out hunting again” Eragon replied to his son. “Dinner is in an hour!” …
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Aaah.... remember this one^^
But I can definantly see that it`s a year since you wrote it... but I still think it`s very good! Big Grin
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
to much writing for me to read just now ... im tired :/
iam too lazy to read
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i wish someone would actually care to read this, i am quite satisfied with how this one ended Smile

meh. book ends better.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thanks for destroying all my dreams of becoming a famous writer orb ;-;

Jeezus of delayed reactions
(2013-08-30, 04:43 PM)orboknown Wrote: Jeezus of delayed reactions

Thats what happens when you go through old threads >.<

not bad
Awesome
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I'd love it if u found more of these....
(2013-10-20, 06:26 PM)TheDragonsGuild Wrote: I'd love it if u found more of these....

found? i wrote this ;-;

Thanks guys!

Very niceBig Grin
Thanks!

It would be nice if u wrote more stories like thatSmile
The Boy with the golden dragon feels like a mere summary. It would nice to get the full, complete, 12 page story, made by you of course.
thanks for the feedback guys^^ after orbo killed my writing days, maybe ill start doing more of these when i have time :O like maybe ill start on one right now! or maybe tomorrow... hahaha! Sleep now, write tomorrow Big Grin
_____________________________________________________________________________________

This gives me an idea though.. maybe.. hmm... you guys, i have gotten up with something neat, if it works out is yet to see.. alot of work has to be done. I'll make a new thread in the near future. A new Story.

(2013-11-01, 11:05 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: This gives me an idea though.. maybe.. hmm... you guys, i have gotten up with something neat, if it works out is yet to see.. alot of work has to be done. I'll make a new thread in the near future. A new Story.

Well, whatever that story will be, I'll be sure my own story thumps it! Tongue
L .Dont blame me for anything i didnt say you had to stop lol,,
It's pretty good Lolzi Wink But yeah, a bit short. I would like to see this expanded on Smile

Took me a while to get to reading this ahaha
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-11-02, 12:35 AM)orboknown Wrote: L .Dont blame me for anything i didnt say you had to stop lol,,

i know orbo, i was just making a joke about it ^_^

I like this part

join me, and together we can rule this land
Kinda fits you well.