Bug 
Ok, so here's the deal:
You're either in this guild, or you're out. Big Grin
No ranks
No Tournaments
No ANYTHING
Just sit and enjoy the nature of MonsterMMORPG

If you wanna join, just say so.

(by the way, this isn't an official guild yet, but anyone is welcome to join Tongue)
Also, I'm still in SOC unless it goes really inactive Confused

Members: Viperianw(me, sort of in)
Tanklet (Half in, half out)
TimeTraveler(No idea where he/she is...Past, Present, or the Future?, so...a third in..)
Orboknown(Only has a helping hand...one-fourth in)
Puppy the Swag-Walker (Uh....1+4 is 100, right? Tongue you're a fifth in)
Huntress2(Sounds cool, so 1/6 in Big Grin)
Ch is a nerd, so....he's oly devoting 1/7 of his time here, and the rest of the time to do homework Tongue jk brabra
strange one Dodgy
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
What?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Strange..
Resident noob
Viper wants to join us he just won't admit it lol
Can I be half in?... That way I can not do anything half of the time... Also, I would instead crouch and observe M3O in amusement.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
sure, tankie Tongue
Ahaha I like how even the guild leader (you) are only sort of in Wink We are the guild-ish party group.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
indeed, we are Confused 
Now, everyone, don't come all rushing at me just yet...Come 1 by 1 Big Grin
I will half-host our first contest thingy:

± ~^|~Treehouse Guild Con-test #1~|^~ ±

The first person to not find a non-regular mon wins.

1st place prize: A 50mL glass bottle filled with Ammonium Perchlorate. Do as you wish with it.

Disclaimer: The Treehouse Guild and anyone/thing affiliated with will not be held responsible for unfortunate and/or unseen circumstances the prize winner may experience.
yeah...where will we get the ammonium perchlorate? 0.o
That's for me to do and you to never find out... O_O
most of our members are invisible, right, tank? Big Grin
Why, of course Viper Tongue In fact, this is currently the largest guild in the game. Larger than all other guilds combined in fact.
yeah, and we have a large treasury guarded by ancients Big Grin
beat that, youse other guildsmen Tongue
Why, did you forget to mention this 'treasury' to me now Viper? >_> And I thought we were partners... I think I deserve to own half of it...
No, tankie, you forgot...we're only HALF in, so we don't get full control :/
Why wasnt i invited tank
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Can I join the treehouse guild? I never became truly loyal to a guild in any online game because of the demands. I purposely join inactive guilds so I won't feel the pressure.

THIS guild would be great for lazy peeps like me: I can be in an active guild thats not also a competitive guild. It's a WIN-WIN situation! Smile
Dats canines as well though lol
Oh right... Where's my quarter of the treasury then in that case Viper?...

Hm well since I am only half-in I only really have half the authority required to recruit new half-members Orbs Tongue Did you want to join? If so, we will get back to you in around 9.2m seconds.

Same goes for you Time ^, although, perhaps also consider joining the Canines with Orbs and I? As long as you're on at least once a week you should be fine Tongue Also, it has more to do with the actual game
@Orboknown - Dogs don't live in tree houses. :p
_____
@Pyro Piglet - Thanks for the offer. As long as I don't have to pay protection money to anyone for my stay then I'll happy in the guild.
I spend 90% of my monstermmorpg time on the forums, and only 10% of my monstermmorpg time playing the actual game. I'll have to change up some schedules if I accept your offer, which I do.

Here's something to be noted: I use Freeaxe as my new main account, not TimeTravelerGG. Freeaxe is a very weak and underdeveloped account.

Also, I'm not going to offer the services of myself and my monster team for free. You'll have to pay me a fee of 50k money for me to join the guild. Smile
(2013-10-29, 05:30 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: @Orboknown - Dogs don't live in tree houses. :p
_____
@Pyro Piglet - Thanks for the offer. As long as I don't have to pay protection money to anyone for my stay then I'll happy in the guild.
I spend 90% of my monstermmorpg time on the forums, and only 10% of my monstermmorpg time playing the actual game. I'll have to change up some schedules if I accept your offer, which I do.

Here's something to be noted: I use Freeaxe as my new main account, not TimeTravelerGG. Freeaxe is a very weak and underdeveloped account.

Also, I'm not going to offer the services of myself and my monster team for free. You'll have to pay me a fee of 50k money for me to join the guild. (I'm not going to type in the part where I leave the guild as soon you pay me, because then you won't pay me for sure.)

Ahaha don't worry I'll protect you free of charge. Recently, I have been spending a lot more time on the forums than in-game as well (partially due to busyness, partially due to boredom)

It's okay if your account currently isn't very developed. After all, that's what guilds are for - improving members. Smile I guess if you really need 50k then I'll give you the 50k + an extra 50k as a joining welcome present...
(2013-10-29, 05:30 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: Also, I'm not going to offer the services of myself and my monster team for free. You'll have to pay me a fee of 50k money for me to join the guild. (I'm not going to type in the part where I leave the guild as soon you pay me, because then you won't pay me for sure.)

(2013-10-29, 05:39 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Ahaha don't worry I'll protect you free of charge. Recently, I have been spending a lot more time on the forums than in-game as well (partially due to busyness, partially due to boredom)

It's okay if your account currently isn't very developed. After all, that's what guilds are for - improving members. Smile I guess if you really need 50k then I'll give you the 50k + an extra 50k as a joining welcome present...

Do you want to discuss the terms of payment on the guild thread or in PM?
I'm wondering whether or not you will actually leave straight after getting paid... As for where to discuss, well that's up to you I suppose lol
(2013-10-29, 06:46 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I'm wondering whether or not you will actually leave straight after getting paid... As for where to discuss, well that's up to you I suppose lol

That is the question. You only knew me for about a week or so. Can you trust me>?

Lets talk in PM. Less spies there. Wink
_____
You know what? Nevermind! Huh I'm just joking about having to get paid to join the guild. I'm surprised that you're taking me seriously, so I'll just drop it before it gets out of hand.

I'm serious about joining your guild. I'll just send my application right here. Big Grin Do you accept, Piglet?
(2013-10-29, 07:09 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 06:46 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I'm wondering whether or not you will actually leave straight after getting paid... As for where to discuss, well that's up to you I suppose lol

That is the question. You only knew me for about a week or so. Can you trust me>?

Lets talk in PM. Less spies there. Wink
_____
You know what? Nevermind! Huh I'm just joking about having to get paid to join the guild. I'm surprised that you're taking me seriously, so I'll just drop it before it gets out of hand.

I'm serious about joining your guild. I'll just send my application right here. Big Grin Do you accept, Piglet?

Haha, I would have paid you know Tongue 50k is merely pennies in the M3O world...

This isn't the right thread for the guild Tongue But sure, I accept I guess...
If half members can only recruit halves does that make me a quarter member?
Haha sure, if that's what you want. Although, it doesn't take much effort at all to promote form a quarter member to a half member. Perhaps waiting 578 seconds should be long enough/ enough effort. Smile
Sveet deal