Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Science of Transformation - The Drainage Machine
The idea is you give your level 60+ Monster all EXP to the machine and machine sucks its energy so the monster become level 60 and machine gains energy. This energy is global and also the EXP increase also global.

A Regular Monster would be sucked of 1x its energy (exp)
A Superior Monster would be sucked of 1.5x its energy
A Emissary Monster would be sucked of 2x its energy
A Zenith Monster would be sucked of 2.5x its energy
A Legendary Monster would be sucked of 3x its energy
A Ancient Monster would be sucked of 5x its energy

This blanket of energy would activate when it had reached 50,000,000 exp and cover the world for 1 hour to provide Monsters with a 250% exp increase!
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
I support this as is!!! /signed

Questions... it leaves monster at lvl 1. So if a lvl 60monster was put in it, we would keep the monster but it would be lvl 1 after it was done?

I think of how to break this later. (finding was to exploit it ect. ect.)
Was the story really needed?

Sounds interesting, i like it 0-0
~*Support*~
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
This can be happen like this. We only count the EXP above level 60. So if you monster is level 61 it would give only level 61 - level 60 EXP. Otherwise it would be abused severely. With this way we can plan.

So it can return level 60 instead of 1.
(2012-01-02, 02:38 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: This can be happen like this. We only count the EXP above level 60. So if you monster is level 61 it would give only level 61 - level 60 EXP. Otherwise it would be abused severely. With this way we can plan.

So it can return level 60 instead of 1.
I see problems with this way as well. It takes longer to level from 60-100 than 2hrs. So any training done on a monster to put it in the machine is wasted. Wasted as in, you spent a lvl 100 (or several) to get a buff that would not even return a single 100. It would make leveling a backwards process.

I do see the problem with spam catching wilds to feed the machine also to get the buff which is also a problem.
Which I suppose after math is done its the same thing as adjusted numbers lol.

A fix to this to make this a workable solution would need the time/numbers adjusted.

Another fix would be say, It needs the power from legends and possible zeniths only. That way the catch rate of usuable monsters is a low.

Instead of a straight up xp exchange. It could be after X amount of legends is used here it activates.
Sounds to complicated.

Not worth the trouble because it will likely not be used or very unpopular.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I would almost say, make this a team/clan usage building as such. It requires x amount of monsters(either gone for good, or uses the exp like stated), once it reaches x cost(based on number of people in team/clan, everyone in said team/clan gets a fairly high exp/gold increase(based on # in team) OR monster rate % increase.

So more in the team, more it requires, payable by anyone, more in team higher the bonus(not 1 to 1 with cost).

If this were the case, I'd also request time to be 24 hours rather then 2 hours, to be fair for the whole team.

There would have to be a cap on it, or on the team size, as people would just all join the one team and/or make alts though.

This would be something good for getting teams to work together and helping each other.
I like he idea but probably not the right time for it, I mean people care about rank and probably won't use it due to rank decrease because of exp drop
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
This could give purpose to spam caught Mons...
Constantly dying yet never dead
Events are named events for a reason.. <_< I don't see why making it easier for people.

It's already an easy grindfest and once NPCs come in, this suggestion won't really be needed.
@Rock 127 ---- You can only use the exp gained past level 60 for any Monster. CeFurkan has already stated that you will not be able to catch a Monster in the game that is higher than level 60, which forces players to have to train something to be able to give something away to the machine.

@Kami ---- Because now the events are only going to happen on the weekend, maybe (quoting CeFurkan on the maybe), and no more big ones for a while (Valentines, Feb 14th, probably). It's easy to get your first Legend/Emissary/Zenith teams to full 100, but what about people like me who want to train them all? We NEED extra boost in some form if we don't want to spend a year trying to do what we need to do.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Valentines shouldn't be a big event.. It's a tiny holiday for the men to suck up to their woman so they don't have to sleep on the couch O.o

I made a funny O: I feel like Stewie Griffin.

-------------------------------------------

You're the only person I met in this game that wants to train every last monster. If you need the extra boost, you can vote right? It may not be a lot but you're still getting something.

This game right now is a pushover. It's easy but it gets boring too quick. We have to wait for everything, all the cool features.

From how people are spam catching these legends, the game is too easy to be called easy O.o

3 factors that help you :
- Permanent boost which is the 100% Exp and 50% gold.
- Weekend events which add like.. 150% to both exp and gold.
- Voting those 38 links to get an additional 100% to both exp and gold.