Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Pokemon Anime
Found it on youtube from watching random pokemon stuff..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU9K024gAow

Like seriously, this should be the real pokemon anime instead of this childish cartoon crap they have on the air.

>_>
ah, origins.. It was launched by Nintendo to show Pokemon fans about the Mega Evolve, but i think that was the only really big thing they aired it for.. Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-11-01, 10:59 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: ah, origins.. It was launched by Nintendo to show Pokemon fans about the Mega Evolve, but i think that was the only really big thing they aired it for.. Smile

What makes me happy about it is that they are using Red and Green instead of Ash. This is the Manga Pokemon!!!!!
Which is so freaking awesome. It's a real anime.
I was pretty stoked when i watched it, yes. It is purely amazing done. It basically sums up the entire first season in like.. 2 hours? Epix for those who don't have time for 400 billion...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
This is better than the cartoon oneSmile
The thing about this.. It actually grasps the intention of pokemon, the game play of pokemon. If you read the pokemon manga from the very very very beginning, you would understand how I feel.

Cartoon Pokemon :
Ash always has the super disadvantage of winning easily. He always gets that miracle of hope to win his battles.

This Anime :
It actually makes type advantages and gives reasons to why Red wins. It has video game aspects.
If they had followed the game and manga Pokemon would have been more interestingCool
(2013-11-01, 11:37 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: If they had followed the game and manga Pokemon would have been more interestingCool
Yes. There would've been way more stories involved, a better adventure, more emotions involved. That's what an anime is. It isn't just repetition on the same thing every day.
its annoying on how ash gets more stupider each season.
(2013-11-02, 12:17 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Yes. There would've been way more stories involved, a better adventure, more emotions involved. That's what an anime is. It isn't just repetition on the same thing every day.

Yes! They could make some episodes revolving around Ash and his pokemon having to survive from a bunch of starving, man-eating pokemon who resign in the deepest and darkest caves of Katos.

When Ash and his friends come across a vast and elaborate cave system, they are shocked to find evidence of a very bloody skirmish which leads further into one of the caves. Ash bravely runs inside the cave system to save whoever might be inside, much to the annoyance of his companions.

Unfortunately, when the group found the caves, they happened to be camping nearby with their pokemons out to enjoy the fresh air. So when Ash charged headfirst into the cave, he did not bring with him his prized pokemon, and so whatever dangers he finds he will face alone.

Meanwhile, Ash's friends are trying to move through the forest and collect all of their pokemons to help Ash.

Wink
@Quran - Yes, that was annoying. The pokemon now isn't a story at all. Ash doesn't grow anymore.
From Kanto (very beginning) to just about.. Sinnoh. That was all growth. By far, Kanto and Johto were stories. They were the best.

Also, as from watching Origins, these japanese voice actors are very recognizable. Red is played by the voice actor of Naruto Uzumaki (from Naruto) and there are so many other voices that I can't put my finger on but I recognize them so well.

@TimeTraveler - ..........
(2013-11-02, 12:44 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: @TimeTraveler - ..........

...Huh whats up? I'm just presenting ideas for more adventures. You're the one that said pokemon is repetitive.
(2013-11-02, 12:50 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 12:44 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: @TimeTraveler - ..........

...Huh whats up? I'm just presenting ideas for more adventures. You're the one that said pokemon is repetitive.

Nothing nothing lol..

The 4th episode of Pokemon - The Origins shows the Mega Evolution (X) of Charizard in the battle against Mewtwo.

My opinion on this..
This would've been a great start on a whole new Pokemon Series, giving an epic reunion, an epic feeling of nostalgia to those that know what real Pokemon is and how it was first interpreted. From the first manga, this would've been the best thing to happen to Pokemon. After watching this, it's kind of upsetting how it was only used as a small advertisement for the new Kalos Region, X/Y Pokemon. From the most epic of Pokemon trainers in all of Pokemon history, Red and Green, it moves back to the pathetic Ash. I'm disappointed but I'm a long running fan of Pokemon. No matter how much I dislike, I still can't stray away from Pokemon, the one series I grew up with from the moment I was born to this very second. Red will always be awesome. Ash is cool in his own ways but, with how the writers are going with this anime, it's a disappointment.
It sounds interesting