Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ranking system
I dont want to sound like a jerk but i dont like the ranking system, it just bugs me that so many people have caught a bunch of monster and not trained them to get to top 100, i spent all day to get my monsters up 30 levels and when i check my rank it drops, and the people who catch monsters to rank up only have to catch like 30 level 50s just to rank up. It just makes me feel like thiers no point in training when people are just going to catch monsters with masterballs just to rank up. maybe a slight change to ranking system could be nice? But its not needed, i just wanted to let it out :l
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Honestly ghost i believe your Idea is a good one I just dont think it should be turned the opposite....I mean should someone be punished for wanting to own all of these wonderful monsters? A happy medium should be nice though although you'll find in beta that it wont make a difference.....Because of the length of play/monsterboxes being more expensive (No 5 gold masterboxes) so actually all what youre suggesting would be good for is a short term fix.....
Don't worry about it since there really is no point. You will be able to catch legendaries and zeniths all you want.

Anyways in Beta, Ultimate Box will cost like 500,000 gold and monster boxes all have a different percentage and they will not be able to catch on the first turn.
Indeed, Dei. Ranking will be much harder in the Beta. @.@
[Image: greyvodo.png]
(2011-06-22, 12:55 PM)Grey Wrote: Indeed, Dei. Ranking will be much harder in the Beta. @.@

Not for me lol. I'll probably be rank 20 again, that's what I was in PokemonCraft before it met it's fate.
yea you got a major rank headstart on us dei.just like ajleon n utku and all them
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i think i was in top 100 in craft i dont remember.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Alpha is bugged up anyway :p

Also,m there is a 1k monster cap, so those ppl mmax out in rank at some point.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
ranking is not working correctly at the moment since it is really easy to catch high level monsters Smile