Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have no clue if that was already suggested, if not
We need a degrade item to fully reset the TP of a single monster, if it was, i suggest it again to show that it's needed Tongue

So Why ? :

Pretty simple, today i had to redo 800TP Eight-hundred.
it's not about the money, it's about the comfort.
It's simply annoying having to use 80 Items and then on different stats, depending on the TP-ing

So What ? :

I want to have one item which completely degrades every single TP, a complete TP reset, so basically combining :
[Image: attackdegrade.png][Image: defensedegrade.png][Image: hpdegrade.png][Image: spattackdegrade.png][Image: spdefensedegrade.png][Image: speeddegrade.png]
Into a single item.
But not like degrading 10 TP of every stat, simply degrading everything.

How ? :

I think the scripting shouldn't be too hard for such an item.

So let's do the math
1x 10tp degrading = 5.000gold
80 x 10tp degrading = 400.000gold
So i would suggest to let the New item cost 350.000 gold

Due to the reason that you don't specifically degrade.
Means the precise and exact tp'ing ultimately will still be more expensive in the context.
The item should be somewhat expensive though, cause laziness is always more expensive Tongue

Advantages ? :

it would make resetting TPs more comfortable for everyone, it would be an easy way to redo them after a Nature Change for example.
Both items would be used, since the new item would reset every last, while the single ones are still needed for small mistakes and Precise TP'ing.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Should have been made ages ago. I'm in support of this idea.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
agreed 

support
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
you had my 100% support blau! Wink
this should come at next update hopefully