Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nintendo DS Series!!
Welcome to the Nintendo DS Series Threads!!!

The first ever!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSofGxBChNFTM5qzPTzrmI...xOO-Q3o8cw]

DS Lite!!!
[Image: nintendodslitecolors.jpg]

DSI!!!
[Image: Nintendo_DSi.jpg]

DSI XL

Nintendo 3DS
I got a DSiXL...for my 10th birthday Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
Almost got every item in the list... and no pic for dsiXL and 3ds?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
i wanna have 1 wish i got it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I have ds lite and 3ds and dsixl
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I have DS lite, but my screen is totally messed up, its just blurring green and purple, and i have no idea whats happened to it Sad well, i want a DSI, because my brother has a 3DS and he hates the 3D function, so he just wasted money on something he does not use, and i have tested it, and i am not a big fan of that 3D thingy neither, it makes my eyes sore..
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-07-15, 02:50 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: I have DS lite, but my screen is totally messed up, its just blurring green and purple, and i have no idea whats happened to it Sad well, i want a DSI, because my brother has a 3DS and he hates the 3D function, so he just wasted money on something he does not use, and i have tested it, and i am not a big fan of that 3D thingy neither, it makes my eyes sore..
Then turn off the 3D of the 3DS, it should be back to normal
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
I'll update with pics lol. I went to bed XD

I had the first Nintendo DS. One night, I think it was in my pocket and I tripped. The screen cracked. I cried Sad *loved my Nintendo DS*

So.. Seeing as it was unfixable.. I destroyed it with a hammer, water, wrestling, and ripped it in 2. Then threw it out Sad

Now, I have a Nintendo DS Lite. THe screen is broken Sad It's unfixable. I need a new one.
(2012-07-15, 02:55 PM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2012-07-15, 02:50 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: I have DS lite, but my screen is totally messed up, its just blurring green and purple, and i have no idea whats happened to it Sad well, i want a DSI, because my brother has a 3DS and he hates the 3D function, so he just wasted money on something he does not use, and i have tested it, and i am not a big fan of that 3D thingy neither, it makes my eyes sore..
Then turn off the 3D of the 3DS, it should be back to normal
We both play without the 3D function, me and my brother, but i still have no idea what happened to my DS Lite :S
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I have three DS: A DS Lite (for my Gameboy games and Action Replay), a DSi (for Flipnote), and a 3DS (for everything else). I've been debating about trading in my DSi, but I have so many cool Flipnotes I don't want to give up. (Maybe I should just get Inchworm on my 3DS...)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I gots a blue dsixl and a black 3ds Tongue
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D