• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
@ Arlax Im willing to promote you to an arena leader ;-), if you are still interested.

@Arlax,Mlinka: Let me know what the theme/name of your arena will be?
YAAAY... I want to...

Name - Darkmoon arena
Theme - Mixed

[Image: 2nauquu.png]
~Eclipse badge
Congratulations Arlaxeon :-) our new Darkmoon Arena Leader
Just wondering why I'm still listed as being a part of this guild?
I am still wondering why we are still active while the only playing members are the arena leaders.
@Cabintom-Did you resign from the guild? (For whatever reason, I didn't see it so thats why you were never taken down).

@Arlaxeon-To really take a stab at the issue you brought up, really by now everyone should have at least 17 badges. (A feature that came out in January/February).  So it is not an issue of whether they are committed to the guild as the overwhelming majority of players have been active in game, it is an issue of how they are approaching the game. And thus that is why it seems that the "only playing members" are the arena leaders, because people with 19 badges have more time to dedicate to the guild.  Ultimately, this game needs an active online community and this guild helps with networking and preserving that environment.  The state of our guild is OK.  We might need to make some modifications to how the guild should be run, but I don't see a single reason why we should not continue doing so.

Best,
-Uri
Am I ever going to be added to the roster?
(2013-07-03, 09:37 PM)TheLegendsGuild Wrote: @Cabintom-Did you resign from the guild? (For whatever reason, I didn't see it so thats why you were never taken down).

Yep, resigned a little while ago. This guild just isn't for me.
(2013-07-05, 12:18 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: Am I ever going to be added to the roster?

Whats your IGN?  I tried finding it but no luck Undecided
I also want to get in...

My IGN is legolas. I´m top 11 Wink
You have been a member, Legolas :-)
NIce, but now my IGN is: "The Matrix"
Legolas, I thought you joined my guild?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-07-21, 02:00 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Legolas, I thought you joined my guild?

I posted in your Guild´s threat, but i didnt apply to enter.
Poop. I guess i should take you off the members list then....Sad
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Ahh ok didn't know you needed a ign ill make one. But is it even worth it? Meaning cause this guild isn't active. .
Ill leave this guild, im sorry sasori buddy... but i haven't seen anyone active here in like 4 weeks... I'd like to join freaks clan ^^
Yeah I think I'm out to. .... Phantom sorry old friend but nothing is going on hit me up when you are gonna be active again
we really need to be active Sad
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
sorry. i'm out.
because this guild is inactive Sad
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
  • 11(current)