Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Image: murrrrcopy_zps68799dd0.png]
[Image: words3_zps77bfee95.png]

[Image: swordRAWR-_zps4e6922b5.png]
The Crusades! is scenario battle against two teams in which you champion your own cause and test it against an opposing team. The teams are broken into two groups of seven players which must take very specific rolls:

Commander (1) - The commander is your primary target. He/she is the one leading the enemy army and defeating him will win you the match. Commanders are allowed to only have TWO ancients in their party at most but the make up of their party can be anything they chose other than that.

Bodyguard (2) - The bodyguard is the protector of the commander and must be killed before you are able to face the commander. It is possible to bypass the bodyguard with the Assassin or Ninja abilities. The Bodyguard is allowed to have ONE ancient and must have no more than TWO legendaries.

The rest of the teams are RANDOMLY chosen for each team.

Zenith/Legendary/Emissary Wall Team (3) - This team must consist of ONLY walls of the dedicated class. Monsters of other classes and types are disqualified from being in this team and you will be asked TWICE before you are disqualified from participating.

Zenith/Legendary/Emissary Sweeper Team (4) - This team must consist of ONLY sweepers of the dedicated class. Monsters of other classes and types are disqualified from being in this team and you will be asked TWICE before you are disqualified from participating.

Zenith/Legendary/Emissary Mixed Team (5) - This team must consist of a mixture of types in the dedicated class. Monsters of other classes are disqualified from being in this team and you will be asked TWICE before you are disqualified from participating.

Elemental Champion Team (6) - This team must consist of ONLY monsters with a predesignated element type. Monsters of other elements are disqualified from being in this team and you will be asked TWICE before you are disqualified from participating.

[Image: swordRAWR-_zps4e6922b5.png]

Rules and Goals:

The goal of this game is to defeat the Enemy Commander at all costs. That is it.

Rules-

1. All players must adhere to the general rules and guidelines to MonsterMMORPG.

2. Your team must consist of whatever monster types are drawn for that team you registered for.

3. Once a monster has "fainted" it can no longer be used in combat for the current set of battles but may be brought back if your team has certain abilities. This means that if a monster dies in combat you only can use the other five monsters in the next battle.  (We will be using the honor system for now but this will change to screenshots for every kill if it gets out of hand)

4. Only the commander makes the moves, If you are not the commander, you may speak with them privately or work with your team to develop a working strategy, but unless the commander says, no move will be made.

5. Unless you obtain a certain ability, all the enemy's troops must be eliminated before you are able to reach the enemy Bodyguard and Commander.

This first match will have no reward as it is a test match.
Team 1

Commander- Knost [Wild] = Superior
Bodyguard- XxVietBoixX

Emissary Mixed Team- Subarashi
Legendary Wall Team- Kai Sr.
Zenith Sweeper Team- Sasori

Abilities-

Team 2

Commander- Crobbywobby
Bodyguard- Prayudi

Zenith Wall Team- Andre_Muy
Zenith Sweeper Team- Chaotic_Inferno
Emissary Mixed Team- Beetall

Abilities-

For ideas and descriptions of pvp monster types, please consult the following guide:

https://www.ign.com/wikis/monster-mmorpg...ilding_101
Abilities:
Three abilities from the list below will be chosen at random after monster registration is complete.

Infiltration (1): First Team to surrender after using this ability will be safely captured by the enemy. Afterwards, the captured unit has a 50% chance to escape or attack the bodyguard directly.

Assassin (2): Commander selects one team to sneak past the defenses and battle the enemy commander directly.

Burgle (3): 50% chance to knock out the enemy bodyguard for one battle

Feint (4): When your team is brought to the last monster, you may surrender and retreat, leaving you to still be in the match.

Revive (5): You are allowed to bring in ONE registered monster of any team.

Full Revive (6): Bring back all monsters of a fallen team.

Sickness (7): Remove a team from combat for one turn.

Foehammer (8): Instantly Slay one rock type monster on any team

A Sword named Carl (9): Carl had a sword, it was very normal. Instantly Slay one normal type monster on any team.

Icicle (10): Slay one grass type monster

Impish Impaler (11): Slay one fire type monster

Aqualizer (12): Slay one water type monster

Grounding Rod (13): Slay one electric type monster

Immunity (14): Slay one poison type monster

Eclipse (15): Slay one light type monster

Solar fire (16): Slay one dark type monster

Goblin Wrench (17): Slay one metal type monster

Numbskull (18): Slay one psychic type monster

Poison Sabre (19): Slay one bug type monster

Earth Molder (20): Slay one ground type monster

Drostendiir (21): Slay one dragon type monster

Conscripts (22): switch out your remaining team for other monsters of the same type (wall for wall/ zenith for zenith) if you have three monsters, you may only switch three out.

Distraction (23): Remove one monster for one battle

Anaris the Ancient Killer (24): Mystic sword, kill an Ancient type immediately

Elemental Champion (25): May replace one team of all zenith/emissaries/legendaries with a team of all ONE element type. This means that the team must all have one element in common (lightning for example). You may only have ONE ancient in this party.

All abilities except feint must be used before combat
King of the Mountain
Tournament

Coming soon!
[Reserved for Game 2 Matchups and Rewards]
Crusades! Hall of Fame

Crusades!                                                                           King of the Mountain
I'm all over this ish lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I am in, Legendary Wall Team
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
iam in

i'll be a bodyguard
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
I'm down. Idk what I want to be yet though. Maybe commander.
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Sounds awesome, I'll follow it up, but probably won't join. Gl all!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Signup begins tomorrow for the April games!

Post the Team and position you are wanting to try for.
i want in!!!
1. hallu fen
2.wail zone
3endurable spira
4.blockhead antewl(if done) if not hall icebragled
5.mirage zone
6.quantum alaclipse
umm idk what team i qualify for.....so ye lol
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
i'm in
1. acc fendark
2. wise yetee
3. delicate yetee
4. blockhead spira
5. wail aister
6.blockhead visiood
Don't register monster teams yet. That comes just before the match just need to know team and position
i want bodyguard
"The rest of the teams are RANDOMLY chosen for each team."

"...just need to know team and position"

I'm confused, what do we need to say other than "I'm in" ?
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
im in, emissiary mixed team
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2013-03-23, 03:18 PM)Beetall Wrote: "The rest of the teams are RANDOMLY chosen for each team."

"...just need to know team and position"

I'm confused, what do we need to say other than "I'm in" ?

Like "I'm in Emissary/Mixed" will work. Team part is too confusing so I will just assign teams
Got it, I'll be Emissary Mixed Team.
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
Anyone on my team can PM me for any reason.
sign me up for bodygaurd Tongue
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
I'd like to buy the Wild Card option.
(2013-03-23, 07:30 PM)Knost Wrote: I'd like to buy the Wild Card option.

Knost out of a 50/50 chance, you must substitute one of your non ancient monsters in your team with a superior.
i want to be zenith sweeper 0.o
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Is this some sort of tournament or is it a guild not sure?
[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
one day monster power will conquer monstermmorpg and all the guilds in it!!!
It's a monthly/bi monthly battle. Basically a team PvP challenge.
Still need 3 more positions filled. Don't need to have your monsters ready immediately
I'll join as Zenith Wall Team in Team 2.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
for to clarify, we don't allow gambling style competitions in our game

so you need to remove, pay to enter feature from your event

you can reward money to winners from your pocket, but we don't allow you pay to enter (exactly in gamble) and if you win you earn

thank you