Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
(2012-08-21, 10:44 PM)Josh Barrett Wrote: please dark.zero i need help with this guild
[Image: _57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png]
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
off-topic
That was hilarious cpt >.<

on-topic
Yu are right yu need help and Yu recently requested that we should "merge" guilds. And iWould like to
see your ideas and what yu have planned. If iAnd my co-leaders do agree
to the "merge" there are a few guidelines. No double agents, meaning yu
either are in Force or your not. Everybody starts at the bottom of the
chain and works their way up by doing missions. Each one of you guys
that switch over to us will recieve a reward from our rewards thread.
Last , but the most important is iWill be overall leader , 2nd in
command will be my right hand snes, and yu will take 3rd as yu were
ex-leader of your guild and came to join mine. If yu agree to these
terms please PM me or reply on here thank yu (:
-Phantom

Signature Shop
only if i am 2nd leader
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
wow lucario you actually want to do this Undecided
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
icy yu dont approve ? :/
Signature Shop
well i do approve but i just wanted to ask ^-^
Small words FTW 8D
off topic, thx phantom ;-)

on topic, I think it's a great idea that you two guilds will team up, but same as what happened here, watch out for the.. spam
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2012-08-22, 04:08 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: off topic, thx phantom ;-)

on topic, I think it's a great idea that you two guilds will team up, but same as what happened here, watch out for the.. spam
They already know I'm not dealing with it . If they spam it will result in a 3-day ban from the guild. If thy continue to spam iWill get a moderator to increase their warning levels. And if they don't hunk they can be civil they will be kicked. iDont have time for a disrespectful member nor will iKeep Yu around idc if your rank 1
Signature Shop
So.....all we have to do is listen to the rules and don't spam? Well I can follow rules plus I sweared that I will never spam again sooo......yeah ^-^
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-08-22, 04:44 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: So.....all we have to do is listen to the rules and don't spam? Well I can follow rules plus I sweared that I will never spam again sooo......yeah ^-^
Yes but if Yu want to join Yu have to cut all ties with any other guild Yu are in
Signature Shop
There's an O in you. Just sayin.
/grammarcop
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
So that means that I can't be in akatslowi anymore ;-; cuz if I have to abandon akatslowi then I do not approve >.<
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-08-22, 04:48 AM)orboknown Wrote: There's an O in you. Just sayin.
/grammarcop
Off-topic
Agreed there is but a girl iUsed to mess around with used it so much last year while we were freshman it grew on me

(2012-08-22, 04:50 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: So that means that I can't be in akatslowi anymore ;-; cuz if I have to abandon akatslowi then I do not approve >.<

Hey that is Yu. iGae Yu the choice . And every other member. I'm not here to force Yu. If Yu wanna stay in akatsolowi then by all means stay Big Grin
Signature Shop
wait icy, you were in akatslowi and in this? can you do that in this guild, if you want to call it that.

and phantom, has josh barrett agreed to join our guild, whats the situation her?
i wouldn't say that
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
i just saw phantom in team dark, and wondered what was going on. thats all
i know but i think he doesn't support akatslowi so tell him the answer is no
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
what does akatslowi have to do with it?

btw phantom and i have nothing against any other guild, what phantom was saying, and i agree with him, is we want loyal members in our guild. so members can't join other guild whenever they please, and still be apart of force ops.
Now how are Yu going to ask me to merge and then say no-.- this why your fan club can't get itself straight Yu can't stay with ONE IDEA. Dang iTry to help Yu, then Yu wanna change your mind right when things are about to be finalize. iDont have anything against Yu, but your just toooooo whats the word ? iCant think of it righ now. But all in all good luck with yor "guild" since Yu have already refused help from 3 people .
Signature Shop
(2012-08-23, 03:03 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: Now how are Yu going to ask me to merge and then say no-.- this why your fan club can't get itself straight Yu can't stay with ONE IDEA. Dang iTry to help Yu, then Yu wanna change your mind right when things are about to be finalize. iDont have anything against Yu, but your just toooooo whats the word ? iCant think of it righ now. But all in all good luck with yor "guild" since Yu have already refused help from 3 people .
Mother of gawd.
Your...... Grammar....
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-08-23, 03:25 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 03:03 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: Now how are Yu going to ask me to merge and then say no-.- this why your fan club can't get itself straight Yu can't stay with ONE IDEA. Dang iTry to help Yu, then Yu wanna change your mind right when things are about to be finalize. iDont have anything against Yu, but your just toooooo whats the word ? iCant think of it righ now. But all in all good luck with yor "guild" since Yu have already refused help from 3 people .
Mother of gawd.
Your...... Grammar....
My garammar ? This is by school grammar nazi Big Grin
Signature Shop
(2012-08-23, 03:31 AM)ThePhantom Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 03:25 AM)Ghost Wrote:
Mother of gawd.
Your...... Grammar....
My garammar ? This is by school grammar nazi Big Grin
Yes your garammar. How can I be so silly.

You're welcome.

Lmao I'm on my iPhone my bad. Grammar* but I'm a straight A student though in one of the best school systems In the country Tongue
Signature Shop
Your grammar is atrocious.

Anyways..

Team Dark has been given 2 offers :
1) Accept SparrowHawk's assistance for your guild so it can be an actual guild in this community.
2) Merge with ThePhantom and Force Operations into 1 guild, sharing leadership.

With offer #1, you will have to listen to SparrowHawk as he will listen to your ideas as well. It is not merging with his guild, he is only helping you create yours and will be there as a guideline.

With offer #2, idk. Talk to ThePhantom.

This also means that Team Dark will be leaving all of their affiliations with Akatslowi behind. Force Operations will be leaving all of their affiliations with Crimsons behind as well.
(2012-08-23, 03:35 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: Lmao I'm on my iPhone my bad. Grammar* but I'm a straight A student though in one of the best school systems In the country Tongue
That means that at some point in your iPhone life, you spelled it as garammar. Are you sure it was straight A's?

You're welcome.

Well im goin with número UNO Big Grin
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-08-23, 04:40 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Well im goin with número UNO Big Grin
Dei's team? I'm sure you didn't mean Team Dark. It's actually the second Team Dark that this game has seen and is about the 10th team with the name "dark" in it. -3-

You're welcome.

well with no disrespect, this is not much of a team. it sounds like it has been leaning on one guild or another. I find that this team, though pretty closely connected, is not independent. so like sparrowhawk said you have two options:

1: organize yourselves and create an actual team; which will not be that hard because you have a lot of support from you members. in this scenario team dark will cut connections and support ties with all other guild, and finally form a solid guild. it also looks like you have been offered help, so that should make it easier.

2: other wise, your other option is to dismantle team dark, and either go your separate ways, or unite under another guild. you also have an offer from Phantom.

you must decide, or else this is just going to fade away, like other teams have done.

its your decision
Simplifying the choices:

1. Ask for help and make a "real" guild
2. Combine with another group (Or likewise, separate and make a new one)
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
  • 7(current)