• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Team Dark Guild: Redone
I know right ;-;

Please Torito stay ;-;
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
I think he is not joining back. But it would help if you took the ANIMATED SIGNATURE off.
[Image: 134472520670789557.gif]
I make banners. Mail me on the forums or in-game if you want one. Right now, the banners are free!
Sincerely,
~Zound.
BATTLE FORCE 5 FOREVER!
(2012-08-12, 11:05 PM)torito747 Wrote: Oh. My. God.

Im done. Im simply done.
I have tried and tried again. But you are just ALL OVER THE PLACE with this guild. "Guild". Ha
Im done with this, count me out.
Goodbye.
Dont use "G" word, delete it please, or replace with gosh.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Um unfortanatly I don't know what other sig I can put on ;-;
Small words FTW 8D
Sorry, but I don't work with rule breakers.
I make banners. Mail me on the forums or in-game if you want one. Right now, the banners are free!
Sincerely,
~Zound.
BATTLE FORCE 5 FOREVER!
(2012-08-13, 05:30 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Um unfortanatly I don't know what other sig I can put on ;-;
sorry for off topic Team Dark.... but i can make you one, just pm me in game whatya want in it Smile

I would like another one tho and I want it big not small like this one -.-

*gasp* I know what I want it to be cope!!! I'll send you pm ^-^
Small words FTW 8D
Sorry to say this, but I have had a good time in this guild, but some of the people here are frustrating. Sorry, but I am leaving....
Sincerely,
~Zound.
BATTLE FORCE 5 FOREVER!
I'll miss you groose!!! *gives groose a good bye hug*
Small words FTW 8D
Night Phoenix Reporting for duty!
k knuckles we need you to pick some super smashbros. brawl characters
here's the lay out

Name:
Melee:
Brawl:
Brawl 2:
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
(2012-08-13, 10:23 AM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 11:05 PM)torito747 Wrote: Im done. Im simply done.
I have tried and tried again. But you are just ALL OVER THE PLACE with this guild. "Guild". Ha
Im done with this, count me out.
Goodbye.
I can totally understand how torito feels.

PLEASE, this is a guild, NOT some daily chit-chat thread. If y'all keep posting unnecessary I'll have no choice but to report any mod here to lock this thread up, and even worse, to ask to ban you all for a certain amount of time.

Now, if you won't heed this warning, and take this seriously, then you'll all regret your choice. I will not take responsibility in any action you will all do. If you really want a "guild", STOP SPAMMING, AND TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT A CHAT INTERFACE, THIS IS A GUILD THREAD. You have been warned.

Good day.

(Hmm... I sound like a mod... maybe I should make the warning more generalized next time...)

P.S. Icy, you still haven't took the animated sig out.
im not on either side of this but mods obviously know this thread, and it is a team. so what reason do they have to close it? they dont have any... or it would have been closed a while ago, i advise you just delete that fail post lmao... mods will handle it when it gets too spammy.. just ignore there thread for now.

thanks cope
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
if you guys want to have a place to chit chat make your own team forum and keep it out of this thread...im surprised it hasnt been moved to off topic general chat yet.

If I see anymore spam here i will be deleting all the posts that have nothing to do with the team, and if it keeps up the people doing the spam will receive a little warning.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
the guider has spoken now u all listen him
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
So many fail guilds no offence but this guild and many more are just failing
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-08-13, 05:13 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: So many fail guilds no offence but this guild and many more are just failing
afraid thats true... it does not even look like a guild this, just some kind of chatting page... why don't they use xat?
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-13, 05:13 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: So many fail guilds no offence but this guild and many more are just failing
Hmmmm.....Well one, I second this ^^^^^, and two, some of you want me to stay...? Why? What purpose do I serve you? Seriously.....You didn't take any of my advice, it's not like I was doing anything other than making you all avatars which a vast majority of you still dont use.

And I'll still make them for whoever.

Just 100k a pop ^_^
420 Blaze it Lol
it looks like a chatting page lol it should be in of-topic
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-08-13, 05:34 AM)Zound Wrote: Sorry to say this, but I have had a good time in this guild, but some of the people here are frustrating. Sorry, but I am leaving....
And I don't understand how they're frustrating you. You were doing all the same things they were.

I think you're just leaving because I am.

And my answer to you're question is no.
420 Blaze it Lol
My guild is not included. Although we are new and are recruiting the 3 of us that are in there are serious and extremely good for new people. We are getting our missions n ranks updated. ANybody is free to join (:
Signature Shop
(2012-08-13, 04:21 PM)cope35 Wrote: im not on either side of this but mods obviously know this thread, and it is a team. so what reason do they have to close it? they dont have any... or it would have been closed a while ago, i advise you just delete that fail post lmao... mods will handle it when it gets too spammy.. just ignore there thread for now.
Haha, I was tired when I made this, plus I had a headache, so I really wasn't thinking properly...

Deleting fail post, commencing in 10... 9... 8... OH, forget the countdown! 0!

Anyways back to topic,

Do you have a team account in-game?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
this "guild" does need to stay on topic
hey josh can you update your thread and take torito747 off since he is in my guild now ? please and thank you (:
Signature Shop
i can't i forgot the password for Team dark's account
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
smh okay
Signature Shop
Team Dark needs a complete re-make if it wants to be a team here in Monster MMORPG.

Super Moderator SparrowHawk is willing to assist in the evolution. You just have to listen to him if you want it to work.

If he has your consent and if you're willing to work with him, quote this post with a legitimate answer. Make sure you are absolutely positive about your answer.

The only ones who can do this are those who are absolutely the leader.
should i do this quanto
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Man i want to take this sig off and put on the one cope gave me but how do i do it ;-;......never mind i already did ^-^
Small words FTW 8D
i just want to know the aim of this guild?... i suggest to delet this guild out of the guild system
  • 6(current)