Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question 
Tell your best anti-joke this fourm will work best if others use reply to feed off others so they can say their joke or they can just do a play type diolouge do what you prefer.

PS: Anti-Jokes are supposed to be random and most are kind of lame the funniness is in the aquwardness that follows the joke so plz don't think of these as real Jokes they are ANTI-JOKES!!!

Here is mine: (since this is the first one I will do a diolouge)

Me:Hey ask me if im a tree
Friend:Are you a tree?
Me:No

I went and got an actual definition of an anti-joke:
What are Antijokes? Anti Jokes (or Anti Humor) is a type of comedy in which the uses is set up to expect a typical joke setup however the joke ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of punchline is the punchline.

[Image: bleach0302-03.jpg_27062009]

Always watch your back, never look down on someone cause of who they used to be
A Really Bad DayThere was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

( u asked for a lame joke Tongue )
i like the idea of the thread by the way

[Image: %5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-a...a0c46a.jpg]
"We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are knights."

Guys...I introduce to you Anti-Joke Chicken.
[Image: tumblr_li4p2yuV9F1qhk4ito1_400.jpg]
(2012-01-31, 01:29 AM)Nightcore Wrote: Guys...I introduce to you Anti-Joke Chicken.
[Image: tumblr_li4p2yuV9F1qhk4ito1_400.jpg]
lmao i like it
[Image: %5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-a...a0c46a.jpg]
"We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are knights."

lol nice
[Image: bleach0302-03.jpg_27062009]

Always watch your back, never look down on someone cause of who they used to be
A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

The horse then proceeds to snort and kick over several tables, since horses can't talk, so it couldn't reply, and the bar was a strange environment for it.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
Anti jokes are quite boring as they lack humor though sometimes find it interesting.

lists
I was expecting the chicken. GJ Nighcore.

So two men walk into a bar.
They had a casual conversation until they both decided to go back home.
Constantly dying yet never dead
?Knock knock
~Who's there?
?Cow
~Cow Who?
?potato
What is it?
What is it?
What is it?
No...seriously,why're you looking at this?
Two iphones walk into a bar.I forgot the rest.....
(This was told by Siri)
lala0629 will catch every monster there is and will be a amazing master of monsters. i will gain every acient gem there is.
also i will be a top monster trainer some day in the top 100 monster trainers and will never give up on my training
what did the chicken say to the dog?

nothing...it's almost impossible for a chicken and dog to communicate
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Why did the boy drop his ice cream?
He got hit with a bus.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
What’s green and has wheels?
Grass, I lied about the wheels.
how do you confuse a blonde?
paint yourself green and throw forks at her.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
whats big,red,and looks like a bucket?

A big red bucket

Whats blue,but smells like red paint?

Blue paint

Hey i just met you! and this is crazy! but i have a gun....get in the van
What's worse than getting a parking ticket
The black death Big Grin
Steven Morrissey
What happened when Chuck Norris kicked a man on the face?
The man got hurt and ran away.
Constantly dying yet never dead
did you know towles can give you dry skinHuh
Steven Morrissey
what happened when rammus bumped on a minion instead of an enemy champion?

"ok"
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
What did the fat kid get for Christmas?
presents
Steven Morrissey
Random Guy 1: What would you do if you were swallowed by a huge frog?
Random Guy 2: I would be dead. Its stomach acids would have melted me and stuff.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
knock knock knock
knock knock knock
knock knock knock
Drats no ones home i will come back later
Steven Morrissey
e7xy6mkb

kj1m6luw

insurance

vxom8gmm

xq2zqzgi
find it interesting Smile
Your article is a thought-provoking masterpiece that challenges conventional thinking.
What is that? is a joke?
cuack
so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!