Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I swear there was a thread for this.. =_= There had to be..

Anime : Sword Art Online
Year : June 24, 2012 - ?
Genre : Action, Romance, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Seinin, Thriller
Episodes : Currently 13, total is 25

There was a game. It was pure epicness. All it required, was a helmet put onto your body and your mind is transferred into the virtual world. Then, all of a sudden, the creator of the game decided to turn it into a life-or-death game, a race against time mostly.

Every participant has been trapped in the game and have to reach floor 100 to return to the real world. You cannot escape, you have to beat the game. Form guilds and alliances, friendships, backstabbing, whatever it takes to get back home. If anyone in the real world takes the helmet off your body, you will die.

If you die in the game, you die for real. How can your body maintain its health when its brain is trapped? The helment controls all of your nerves.

------

Such an interesting anime Big Grin Enjoy it, I'm enjoying it. Hehehe it has 13 episodes right now, said to only have 25 episodes. It's really awesome!!!
I'm going to check this out now..if i don;t return to monstermmo for a couple days...you know what I'm doing Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
To be honest i want to watch it now because i like these kind of anime, survive or die very interesting thanks for sharing if you have more of similar animes i'm free to hear Smile
The race against time part has a few factors. The time to where your body's health fades in the real world can have an impact on where you are in the virtual world, so that's 1 way to die.

Another time is when your family figures out that if they remove the helmet, you die.

Who knows how long you can last? Hehehe
Bump~~~~

It says 25 episodes but I'm not sure.. Not to spoil anything though.. <.< It's just that this new ep, episode 14.. Idk =_=

1st edit : Yea, it's 14 episodes. 14 is the last episode.

2nd edit : No, it's 25 episodes Smile Yay!!!! 14 is not the last episode!!
wonders what the lead group is in SAO, and how he became lvl 78 in 4th episode
Seems like a great anime, i'll check it out now since i have time to spare.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-10-06, 09:24 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: wonders what the lead group is in SAO, and how he became lvl 78 in 4th episode
Were you not watching it?

They called him a beater. That's a beta cheater. He played when the game was in its Beta version.
Bwahahaha Slime reference *^*

You're welcome.

Tiny tiny tiny bump.
I just "finished" the whole thing. Lawv iht! I hope i don't forget to watch the last ep next week.

Edit: Ehehehe

You're welcome.

i love this anime so much! it's so awesome, i watch every episode! makes me so happy to see it!!
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite anime of all time, cutest love story, best graph and concept of any anime (In my opinion) and it was overall just amazing, and I really like how they based it inside a video game
Also new season started april 16th
Sword Art Online II

First episode has been released!!! Go watch!!! SAO IS BACK
WWOOOOt
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
SAO 2 Will have 24 episodes (: Yay