Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Smash Bros: Unleashed
Too many RPs I have made... Oh well ^^'

Plot: Many residents of the SSB world have stopped fighting because of an Anti-Violence Act that was put in place. They want to be able to battle again,but if they really want to,they'll have to defeat Tabuu,Fawful,NME/Nightmare, and many more malicious Bosses that wanted to ruin the lives of the Brawlers.
Whilst looking for a way to get their power to fight in public,many newcomers joined the group for different reasons. Some of these are: Pac-Man,Tails,Victini,and Toon Zelda.

Characters (It's a whole lot of them):
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach (Used by Blackwayve)
Bowser
Wario (Used by Blackwayve)
Waluigi (New)
Yoshi
Dr. Mario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Toad (New)
Bowser Jr. (New)
Koopa Troopa (New)
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Meta Knight (Used by ME)
King Dedede (Used by Blackwayve)
Escargoon (New,used by me)
Ice Climbers
Pikachu
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark (New)
Victini (New)
Lucas
Ness
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Game and Watch
Toon Link
Link (Used by me)
Toon Zelda (New)
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Captain Olimar and his Pikmin
Pit
R.O.B
Ike (Used by me)
Marth
Roy
Samus
Solid Snake
Sonic
Shadow (New)
Miles/Tails (New)
Knuckles (New)
Amy Rose (New)
Dr. Eggman (New)
Pac-Man (New)
Ms. Pac-Man (New)
Blinky (New)
Mephiles (New,used by Josh Barret)
E-123 Omega (New)
Scourge the Hedgehog (New)

If I missed out any,please let me know.

Forms:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Movesets don't need to be explained,this RP won't follow the typical SSB storyline.

You can have up to 5 characters only,if you can handle them all.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
i wanna be Mephiles and you forgot scourge the hedgehog i wanna be Scourge too
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Make a form for Mephiles. I make forms for a reason ya know...
Scourge the headgehog? Hmm...Alright then I'll put him there...
Small words FTW 8D
what you mean
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ok you know the part where it says forms? Well copy that and put information in it .3. For example:
Character Name: Link
Personality: He's a very quiet person. Link doesn't talk much,but he is a very good fighter.
Appearance: I'm pretty sure we all know how Link looks like... '-'
Small words FTW 8D
ok i'll try

Mephiles
Male
Dark Mean Lurks in the shadows
[Image: 592218-mephiles_by_adoublea_large.jpg]
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Character Name: Wario

Personality: greedy, self centered, the normal self vain greedy man i know

Appearance: if you ever played any of his wario land games or wario world you know what he looks like (hint: yellow hat with a W and yellow shirt, purple overalls, pointy purple shoes)

Character Name: princess peach

Personality: not at all what you think, she seems nice to Mario but after all her kidnappings she wants to learn to fight so every evil being can stop kidnapping her giving her a new attitude

Appearance: its peach guys she wears pink however her wish to fight has awakened a dark version of her thankfully its temporary and Mario can keep her calm most the time(reference to TTYD [kinda])
(i altered peach just a bit here)
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
Uhhh...Ok Wave. All forms accepted and we can start now!! ((I planned to start when there are at least 5 or more characters in this RP))

Meta Knight,Link,and Ike were fighting evil robots called Badniks that were sent by Tabuu to defeat them. Ike kept using his Aether attack,Link used his Gale Boomerang to bring them close to Meta Knight,so the Star Warrior can slash the Badniks in half.

"There are a whole lot more coming! We can't keep this up forever! We need some back-up!" Ike yelled while finishing off 20 Badniks at the same time.
Small words FTW 8D
"WHaaa ahahahaha" wario was very pleased by his already impressive gold count; "hmm now that there is no more fighting i cannot coin battle for more coins" he thought as he looked at his coin mountains. "i cannot have this! I must have more! more money for me wario!!" he screamed greedy as ever. "im a go find some rebels so i can beat up those evil minded fool i have been hearing about! wha hahahahaha!" he laughed as he left his castle and arming his special security system.

meanwhile: "thats it! I am done with being kidnapped every time some evil villain needs or wants to do anything around here!" peach was very mad for the three thousandth time an evil villain kidnapped her and yes it was bowser for the 2,850th time. "I know! The rebels that want to have freedom to fight after that law was passed they could use the support! i'll lend them a hand and if Mario and/or Luigi try to stop me i will tell them i cant always rely on them... I have to learn how to fight!" peach ran off leaving a note for Mario and Luigi... she took some bombs a bunch of power ups and what ever else she could use knowing that power ups are one of the few things she could use to fight and healing items would be most helpful. "I hope the bros find that message or they will only get in the way" she said only thinking about how much her life would improve if she was able to stop the kidnapping herself.

While defeating 30 more Badniks,Ike spotted Peach.

"Hey you! Get away from here,you could hurt yourself!!" Ike yelled.

"Don't worry,I'll get her out of here." MK said as he randomly appeared beside Peach.

"You know you shouldn't be here. You could've gotten hurt!" Meta Knight said to Peach.

Since Meta Knight wasn't fighting,Link had to stop using his Gale Boomerang. Instead,he started to slash through rows and rows of Badniks.
Small words FTW 8D
"i dont care i want to learn to protect myself! im sick of all the evil beings in the mushroom universe kidnapping me especially bowser! (grumpy face)" peach said in a harsh tone at MK. "and if you try to stop me from being able to learn how to stop evil minded creeps by myself then i'll start learning by fighting you!" she said not even noticing that her clothes turned darker. "trust me even mario will be afraid once i learn how to fight!" she couldnt keep the darkness from when the shadow queen back in TTYD from making her more angry, she was ready to fight MK...very ready.

meanwhile: "hey those guys look like some rebels!" wario was looking though the window watching everyone fighting. "wha ahahahaaha I'll just join up and cash in those spare parts for coins! wha ha ha!" he went over to the front door ready to tear apart the badniks only to sell the parts later...

"Um ok. Well since you want to learn how to fight,why don't you help us fight those Badniks over there?" Meta Knight pointed to the robots Ike and Link are fighting.
"We could use the support you know." Meta Knight said all calm like.
Small words FTW 8D
"Wahahahaha, the untouched mind of a pure-hearted warrior? It taste like ambrosia from the sweet, high heavens that I shall now devour!" said the Lord Viperian as he sank his fangs into the warm flesh of the fighting children. "I shall taste blood once again!"
(2012-12-02, 12:56 AM)Viperianw Wrote: "Wahahahaha, the untouched mind of a pure-hearted warrior? It taste like ambrosia from the sweet, high heavens that I shall now devour!" said the Lord Viperian as he sank his fangs into the warm flesh of the fighting children. "I shall taste blood once again!"
Seviper make yourself an actual form for an actual character in this RP. Don't just randomly come in here doing random stuff.
Small words FTW 8D
okay...i'm being shunned Big Grin
You won't be shunned if you ever join this RP. You don't really have to though.
Small words FTW 8D
"ok i will" she said as her clothes return to normal, she let off a barrage of bombs she brought with her blowing up the badniks as she floated over them.

"wha hahaha" wario quickly ran into the group breaking everything in sight and collecting parts for sell later. "i am number one!" he laughed as he broke every machine he possibly could handle at once only cause he wanted the parts to sell. "you guys shouldnt mind me im a here for the money! wha ahahahaha" he laughed taking not only the badnik parts but also he steals a few coins (or what ever his money is) from ike and rubees from link leaving before he could get caught...

Ike,Link,and Meta Knight just stood there. They were all just staring at Wario as he destroyed all of the Badniks without really trying. When Wario stole Ike's money and Link's Rupees,they all snapped back into reality.

"Hey come back here you short fat person!!" Ike yelled as he chased after Wario.
"Guess I'll just follow him..." Link said quietly as he chased after Ike and Wario.
"So...what are you going to do now Princess?" Meta Knight asked,looking up at Peach.
Small words FTW 8D
"well those two will end up getting in trouble if they follow wario we might want to make sure they dont end up chasing wario straight to some group of enemies..." peach said with a sigh.

meanwhile: "wha ahahahaha you cant catch me wario!" wario was running at a speed very unrealistic to his short and chubby stature if fact it was almost half as fast as sonic at full speed O-o.

"Eat Clawshot!!" Link yelled as he used his Clawshot to grab Wario and pull him straight into the hands of Ike and Link.
"Give us our money back or I'll slash it out of you!" Ike said.
"What is going on here?!" Meta Knight yelled as he and Peach arrived at the scene.
"This fat guy stole our money! We don't really need it but still..." Link said the last part very quietly.
Small words FTW 8D
no offense but i suddenly dont like ssb just because of this thread
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Ok...
Small words FTW 8D
"grrr should of thought about that one" wario stuck with no real choice. "here take it you want it so bad" he says as he gives back the money he stole.

"(sigh) wario is the greediest man you'll know just be glad he didnt have time to spend it >->" peach said looking at wario. "he will seriously do just about anything just to have more money" she said as wario had his arms crossed and mummbling under his breath. "at least i have those parts to sell the rupees arent even really all that worth it" wario was slightly angry being caught but not dispirited. "see you fools later" wario said running off to find more ways to get money...

"Well...That was unexpected." Ike said.
"So now where we go?" Link asked.
"We go get my ship back that's what! Those Badniks stole my ship just like the Primids did before!" Meta Knight exclaimed.
Meta Knight started to run towards the place where he had last seen the ship,while the Ike and Link started to follow him.
Small words FTW 8D
"well cant let them slow me down" peach said. "but they can be helpful in teaching me how to fight as well so.." peach follows the group but only so she can convince them to teach her how to fight.

meanwhile: "hmmm those parts were certainty worth quite the coin to that dr.eggman guy" (doesnt know he built them and they were controlled by another being) wario was looking forward to adding his coins to his massive coin count but what he saw is what starts his true story... "WHAT?!?!" wario was stuned and angry he saw his castle destroyed and shattered. "who? why? who ever did this will no wrathe like that of WARIO!!!" he was angry beyond the point of calming down now he looks at the rubble and sees a list of villains looking at the list he saw tabuu's name. "so he is back huh and brought some friends... HE AND HIS FRIENDS WILL PAY AND PAY DEARLY!!!!" wario wasnt in this for just any gold not just any kind of money oh no he was going to get back his gold and no one will stop him...

Meta Knight noticed Peach was following them,so he stopped for a bit. The others stopped as well.
"You really want to come with us Princess?" Meta Knight asked.
"It could be real dangerous." Ike added.
"We don't want you to get hurt..." Link said quietly.
Small words FTW 8D
"dont worry about me" peach said. "all i plan on doing is having you guys train me along the way so i can protect myself that's all" peach had a smile when saying this.

meanwhile: "its those guys again better keep them out of this" wario said glaring at the group. "hehehe i just know one of those guys has to have a map and i bet anything link has a map of this place wouldn't make sense for him not to have some map i'll just keep out of sight and when i get the chance its grabbing time!" wario laughed quietly to himself following the group quietly and sneakingly

"Ok then. Link,let me see your map for a bit." Link gave the map for Meta Knight to look at.
"When my ship was stolen from me,I overheard one of the Badniks say that they would be heading over to King Dedede's castle. We have to pass through a forest,a cave,and some ancient ruins to get to his place." Meta knight said.

"Sounds good to me. Now let's go!!" Ike yelled,running towards the direction of the forest.

Meta Knight followed Ike while Link was left behind with the Princess.

"Well I guess we should follow them as well..." Link said quietly then started running after Meta Knight and Ike.

((Wave,either you or me will take King Dedede as one of our characters. So,do you feel like being King Dedede? If not,well then I'll control him and maybe Escargoon.))
Small words FTW 8D
peach follows near by while wario over heard what the group said. "a forest, a cave, and a wait! did he say ancient ruins?!?!" wario was getting happy "ancient ruins! the list i have says that one of those guys who stole my money is there! and ruins have treasure!! Whahahahaa two birds one stone!" wario followed mostly keeping out of peach's range for he knew peach had a very good ear for his greedy evil...

"Well it looks like we're here..." Meta Knight said quietly as group entered the forest.
Suddenly,an army of Badniks suddenly appeared.
"It's a trap!!" Link yelled as he started to slash Badniks left and right.
"Hold up a sec. I think...I sense a Smash Ball coming towards us!" Ike said as he kept Aethering the Badniks.
"Princess! While we fight these robots,you can go get that Smash Ball and help us out!!" Meta Knight yelled.
Small words FTW 8D