Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(2013-07-30, 11:11 AM)Cabintom Wrote: Would devoting a whole move slot to a move that's only useful if you run out of MP really be good strategy? Sounds like a waste to me.

what if it has 25% recoil damage? you lose 25% of you'r health each time you use it? or make it 30, so you cant combine expert regenerator and orbs to heal 25% each turn^^ Just an idea thou
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
then u die to fast....25 or 20
(2013-07-30, 03:30 PM)night phoenix Wrote: then u die to fast....25 or 20
if you use exp regen you recover 15% and with orbs combined gives 25%... then you lose 5% only when using the move.. and the point is to be a final move, like a last resort

i like it....but maybe only put it in wild battles and npc battles...not pvp.
eh for a long time use items and switch monster were listed as moves...maybe struggle could be done the same way? with your four slots converting to one big struggle button after mp runs out?

anyways fainting upon mp would be easier...would it not?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-07-30, 12:35 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-07-30, 11:11 AM)Cabintom Wrote: Would devoting a whole move slot to a move that's only useful if you run out of MP really be good strategy? Sounds like a waste to me.

what if it has 25% recoil damage? you lose 25% of you'r health each time you use it? or make it 30, so you cant combine expert regenerator and orbs to heal 25% each turn^^ Just an idea thou

Making it have recoil makes it an even worse move... I really don't see why anyone would plan to run out of MP... which is what you would be doing, in effect, by devoting a slot to this move. (Am I missing something?)
Yes fainting is better, when mps are gone it is faintedWink The problem with trapping is also done thenSmile
(2013-07-29, 12:09 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: [Image: bh3m.png]

In this battle my Albinus got trapped (means you can't switch out) and it ran out of MP... This is a good reason for putting something like struggle into the game, like it was on craft! Because the only thing i can do now is surrender and end the battle...
YesSmile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-07-31, 03:36 AM)Cabintom Wrote:
(2013-07-30, 12:35 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

Making it have recoil makes it an even worse move... I really don't see why anyone would plan to run out of MP... which is what you would be doing, in effect, by devoting a slot to this move. (Am I missing something?)

Struggle in the Pokemon games is what happens when you have no PP. Suggesting a move like this for this game, I think, kind of implies that you wouldn't use up a moveslot for it. It just happens if all four of your moves have no MP left.
good point
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Very true bowlerdude.

now, i am on both sides here, either faint or struggle, just something to prevent what happened to Gonzy and so many others from happening again Smile

now when your monster get out of mp
and if you are not in wild monster battle (no chance of items)

your monster will get fainted automatically
(2013-07-31, 11:38 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: now when your monster get out of mp
and if you are not in wild monster battle (no chance of items)

your monster will get fainted automatically

Awesome, thanks Cef! Big Grin

I am in a wild monster battle and out of mp, my monster keeps automatically fainting, so it is not working correctly
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2013-08-01, 12:08 AM)mike521 Wrote: I am in a wild monster battle and out of mp, my monster keeps automatically fainting, so it is not working correctly

i will check
can you test again it should be fixed now
it faints? aww Sad
(2013-08-01, 01:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: can you test again it should be fixed now

I tested, it works now Smile

It would have to have good recoil to make it okay, and not call it struggle <.< , name it something else, also it has happened to me in NPC battles, and I still had monsters to switch to, so had to give up :/
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Now the settings are chanced, so 1 monster is fainted and you can switch nowSmile

A recoil move, is not really interesting because of this kind of things:

-When you can use a recoil move the other player use mp's of another move
-When someone have exp regen and a orb, the recoil should have a min of 40% recoil or 50%..
-When it is that setting you see your monster doesn't any damage and is dead, so fainted also

When it is fainted when you don't have mps, all problems are solved and no move have to been added:p