Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Image: bh3m.png]

In this battle my Albinus got trapped (means you can't switch out) and it ran out of MP... This is a good reason for putting something like struggle into the game, like it was on craft! Because the only thing i can do now is surrender and end the battle...
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
My albinus <3

+1 Support, something like struggle would be awesome, atleast on NPC's where you can't use items...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I like it the way it is right now, it's a form of tactic
(2013-07-29, 12:23 PM)iRemember Wrote: I like it the way it is right now, it's a form of tactic

But it would really suck if this happened to somebody in a pvp match... it's a instant loss!
Jup.. Its not really a tactic.. I don't like it to.. I hope cef can make not a move but when the mp is running out the player can switchWink Or the monster with no mp is fainted.. A button for a attack isn't a good idea, you end both without a mp and that its a draw.. But you can let the monster fainted so you can choose another monWink
I'd support letting only the monster with no mp and trapped faint
I think it should stay how it is.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-07-29, 12:35 PM)freak500 Wrote: Jup.. Its not really a tactic.. I don't like it to.. I hope cef can make not a move but when the mp is running out the player can switchWink Or the monster with no mp is fainted.. A button for a attack isn't a good idea, you end both without a mp and that its a draw.. But you can let the monster fainted so you can choose another monWink

Yeah... it would be a good idea in trainer battles and pvp but when you fight wild monsters you can use items to get your MP back
How about:

We remove the ''blocked'' status effect ? xD
(2013-07-29, 12:47 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 12:35 PM)freak500 Wrote: Jup.. Its not really a tactic.. I don't like it to.. I hope cef can make not a move but when the mp is running out the player can switchWink Or the monster with no mp is fainted.. A button for a attack isn't a good idea, you end both without a mp and that its a draw.. But you can let the monster fainted so you can choose another monWink

Yeah... it would be a good idea in trainer battles and pvp but when you fight wild monsters you can use items to get your MP back

It would be a terrible idea for pvp battles. Some matches already take way too long.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-07-29, 12:51 PM)Knost Wrote:

It would be a terrible idea for pvp battles. Some matches already take way too long.

What King Knost said

I think it would be a good idea if the monster with no MP would just faint... either that or a struggle move should be added Wink
(2013-07-29, 01:00 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote:

I think it would be a good idea if the monster with no MP would just faint... either that or a struggle move should be added Wink

I agree with this man ^

(2013-07-29, 12:50 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: How about:

No I like this Status effect. if your opponent likes to switch this can turn the game in your favor.
(2013-07-29, 01:06 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 01:00 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote:

I agree with this man ^

Its also not really understanding when you have 3 or 4 monsters left that you not can battle anymore.. Yeah he is trapped, but when a trapped monster have no attack anymore, it is dead also.. So you have to change a monster.. I think that de meaning of a trap attack is that you not let switch the monster in pvp because you can kill that monster..

(2013-07-29, 01:09 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 12:50 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: How about:

No I like this Status effect. if your opponent likes to switch this can turn the game in your favor.

Yes but now a monster have no mps and have 4 monsters left.. I don't see why you can't change then.. Ofcourse you have to use it when you not want that the opponent switch.. But when a monster not have any moves left, i think a monster is goneWink
no monster with mp is better if it just faints instead of surrendering and losing everything
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Yup staffSmile
If that is the issue then yes. I don't want a struggle feature, but I agree that when a monster runs out of mp it should faint.

Good suggestion whoever said it.
:$ hahaSmile
support
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
What exactly did "struggle" do?
(2013-07-29, 02:48 PM)Cabintom Wrote: What exactly did "struggle" do?

Struggle is some sort of last resort move when you run out of mp, but it has a recoil, you take damage as well... so unless you are really close to winning struggle could kill you as well.. Struggle only works when you dont have any mp on any move Smile

Struggle would take too long, I support the idea of only the trapped monster with no mp fainting
what freak said
Ouch man Tongue
(2013-07-29, 03:20 PM)iRemember Wrote: Struggle would take too long, I support the idea of only the trapped monster with no mp fainting

Agreed.
(2013-07-29, 04:04 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 03:20 PM)iRemember Wrote: Struggle would take too long, I support the idea of only the trapped monster with no mp fainting

Agreed.

totally
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
This has
 happened to me 8 times now, yes, I do count, and i totally agree that it SUUUCKS!
Resident noob
Fun tactic, i like that, never though of it
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Would devoting a whole move slot to a move that's only useful if you run out of MP really be good strategy? Sounds like a waste to me.