Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stopping by to say Hi
Dude, I didn't know my Squall Xepher account post was pinned. I feel really honored.

Stopping by to check on people. How are you all, who remembers me?

For those that don't... I'm a scrub with an account that's old as dirt.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Confirming, I am in fact Nitz X's retired account from way back when. I don't even know if that's a think anymore or not. Hi everyone.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Tis been a while.
Constantly dying yet never dead
awesome come back nitz im missing ya and we are good and thank you. and how may you be?
and alot of the old players went inactive as well Undecided its sad ya know
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2014-06-14, 06:54 AM)SkyRock Wrote: Tis been a while.

(2014-06-14, 02:26 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: awesome come back nitz im missing ya and we are good and thank you. and how may you be?
and alot of the old players went inactive as well Undecided its sad ya know

Yes, I've noticed that it seems none of the old crowd are still here, or if they are there are very very few of them.

Good to see you guys are alive and holding up ^^ I'm doing well, just going to college.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Sup Nitz Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Ay Mate, hope you've been well.
(2014-06-14, 06:41 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Sup Nitz Smile
 8D Hey there, I have to be honest I'm surprised that anyone who still knows me is around x.x

(2014-06-15, 01:34 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Ay Mate, hope you've been well.

Have been well, hope you're taking care as well :3
CeFurkan Wrote:
Haha I just logged in randomly after a long time, and I see the perfect thread for me to enter.

What's up Nitz_X, we should make this the official reunion party thread. Big Grin
(2014-06-18, 03:10 AM)Lamb Wrote: Haha I just logged in randomly after a long time, and I see the perfect thread for me to enter.

What's up Nitz_X, we should make this the official reunion party thread. Big Grin

Duuuude, I haven't talked to anyone from the old circle if forever.

I'm glad you logged in randomly though! Hah, if you're still in touch with anyone else we could set up some IM sometime, I've still got orbo on FB (because I'm not sure if he still comes here or not).
CeFurkan Wrote:
Yeah, it's definitely been a while since we all talked. I'm in contact with essentially everyone, except for mvnator. However, I'm in contact with snowprincess who has contacts with mvnator, so in that way I have indirect contact with him. But yeah, we should definitely hang out some time, I'll get in touch with the others so we can set something up.

Anyway, how have you been? What year in college are you in now? I will actually be attending college as a freshman this fall, I'm really excited! Big Grin
(2014-06-14, 06:31 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: Dude, I didn't know my Squall Xepher account post was pinned. I feel really honored.

Stopping by to check on people. How are you all, who remembers me?

For those that don't... I'm a scrub with an account that's old as dirt.

NITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Resident noob
(2014-06-19, 01:21 AM)Lamb Wrote: Yeah, it's definitely been a while since we all talked. I'm in contact with essentially everyone, except for mvnator. However, I'm in contact with snowprincess who has contacts with mvnator, so in that way I have indirect contact with him. But yeah, we should definitely hang out some time, I'll get in touch with the others so we can set something up.

Anyway, how have you been? What year in college are you in now? I will actually be attending college as a freshman this fall, I'm really excited! Big Grin

I'm in my third year, but I've decided to go ahead and finish up 2 (3? Still waiting to hear back if I need another humanities) and getting my two year this december. However, my credit hours are someplace in the 70 right now. Don't want to get too personal about that.

I'll be finishing up online, my goal is to be fully graduated in 2016.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Nice, sounds like you're doing well! I'm glad to hear that. Big Grin
(2014-06-22, 04:53 PM)Lamb Wrote: Nice, sounds like you're doing well! I'm glad to hear that. Big Grin

It would seem you're doing equally well- Reminder though, homework first. You have no concept of how easy it can be to fall behind. That said, make sure to really enjoy it and soak up the life :3

You're only a college student once.

(PS. We should set up skype/an tomorrow or the day after, just PM me a link or info, I'd love to touch base with some of the old crowd.)
CeFurkan Wrote:
Whoops, I need to log in here more often.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

(I'll send you a PM shortly)
Hello! :)
hey nitz welcome back
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz