Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starter Extraction
It's a donation thingy. First we know our starter cannot be traded away, or sold, right/ so what if, with a certain donating method, your current starter will become sellable and tradeable now and in a monster box. Then a new Starter will take its place and the new starter will be the one that cannot be sold or traded. See what I mean?

EX:
Volshii (Monster Box = null since original starter) - donate - Volshii (Same Volshii as before, same stats and everything, but now in a Reward Box, making it sellable and tradable) and a new starter of your choice (null again, unsellable and untradable). You keep both mons.

Constantly dying yet never dead
Someone deleted my post <.<

Me no likey this idea!

What would be the point of it?

Your just making a duplicate of your starter except that you can now give it away while replacing it with it's twin.

You should just donate for another one =.=
This is much too complicated of a method.

There is already a $10 Starter option that comes with Full UV and Nature of your choice at Level 60.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Yes and also, we have Shoshinryu's shop for starters.

I see no point in this suggestion '-'
I for one see sense! I hate having pointless monsters. Starters without the decent uv and nature is pointless... possibility of extraction of this monster is good as it makes store clean and tidy Big Grin
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2012-01-22, 01:21 AM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: I for one see sense! I hate having pointless monsters. Starters without the decent uv and nature is pointless... possibility of extraction of this monster is good as it makes store clean and tidy Big Grin
No one said you had to use your starter. Just get it to level 100 and let it stay in your account, that way you have a level 100 to boost up your rank. You don't need to use it in battle.

If you want 2 starters, you might as well donate for one, buy one from Shoshinryu, buy/trade from any other member that has one.

He's basically asking for a method of duplicating your starter; level, stats, and all. This would make it trade-able. You would also keep the non-tradeable starter.

I really don't see the point in that, and if you follow the Donation page methods... Starter = $10. Level 100 = $25. This would mean you'd need to pay $35 for this. Who is going to pay $35 to duplicate their starter?
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Thats really not such a bad Idea