Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Mkay im asking for a charizard with my username and guild rank title if thats possible. If not charizard try raichu. if these are both taken.. then .. i dont know what. ill pay double too. goodluck
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
(2012-08-27, 03:31 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 11:43 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
[Closed - Will re-open]

Welcome to SparrowHawk's Signature Shop!!

This shop is featuring : POKEMON!!!

You can only get a Pokemon Signature here!

Wanna catch me? Click Here

-Banner of Shop coming soon-

I can only do 1 pokemon per signature. So, pick your favorite pokemon and that's all! Let me do the rest! I will post here your signature with your username Cool

I can only do so few requests so don't complain if I don't get to you right away. I will have a line.

Users can only request 1 sig once a week.

Alright, you guys will have to post at least 3 of your favorite Pokemon. This is so if I don't find one, I can try and find another. I cannot get every pokemon.

Order of Payment

Banners - If you want a banner for anything, it will cost $5,000,000 Gold

Signatures - One Signature is $300,000 Gold

PopOut Signatures - Still being perfected, not for sale yet.

The remaining signatures are now finished.

Henrie
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]

Pein
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Shop is now open!!
If you don't have 300,000 gold, you cannot request a sig :/ Read everything about the signature, I re-quoted it in this post.

Users can only request 1 sig once per week.
Thanks Kami
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I guess no one wants a signature now Big Grin

Less work for me but unfortunately no gold..

Pffft Shop is open. Come get some.
Haha! Super cool! 8D No idea how you do all the cool fractal work, but I love it! ^^
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
*sniff* i dont have 300,000 gold but i really want a serperior sig ;-;
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
If 2 people request a banner, prices of signatures will go down 100,000 gold.

If I sell 10 signatures, it'll go back up to 300,000 gold and possibly be raised higher.

Also, no one will owe anything. You have to pay full price so it keeps the shop going and I don't have to take note on who owes me this or that. So, no gold, no sig :/ That's the rule here.

(2012-08-31, 04:47 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: *sniff* i dont have 300,000 gold but i really want a serperior sig ;-;
I'll get one ready for you. Do you want your username on it or something else?
Can it please say Icyfox Tongue wait do i still have to pay you gold cuz i only have like 61,000 gold X'D
Small words FTW 8D
IcyFox - Serperior sure thing. I know how much you wanted one, so you can pay 100,000 Wink

No one else can get a good deal like that Dodgy so back off all you fluffy snuffy muffinkinz
Man i seriously need for an event to happen and one that pays lots of gold cuz i only have 61,000 gold X'D well jack sparrow i'll give you ze gold az zoon az pozzible X3 im gonna go train like mad now so i can pay you okay hawkeye X3
Small words FTW 8D
Voting helps.

I need gold :o so that ish why I must sell.

Take ur time.
Can i have Weavile with azaz99 on it
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
did icy just call dei jack sparrow?... did i just see someone call the other jack sparrow.. is this really happening DID I Just see somebody call dei jack sparrow!!
(2012-09-01, 04:10 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: did icy just call dei jack sparrow?... did i just see someone call the other jack sparrow.. is this really happening DID I Just see somebody call dei jack sparrow!!
ik that sparrow is a girl but still it fits her :3 or is sparrow for reals a boy dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnn!!!!!! Only jack sparrow knows 0.o
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-09-01, 02:22 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Can i have Weavile with azaz99 on it
Added. I'll make it, you pay 300k first, then I'll release it to you.

(2012-09-01, 08:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: some nice signatures Big Grin
Thank you. If you want one, you can request one Smile

(2012-09-01, 10:35 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-09-01, 04:10 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: did icy just call dei jack sparrow?... did i just see someone call the other jack sparrow.. is this really happening DID I Just see somebody call dei jack sparrow!!
ik that sparrow is a girl but still it fits her :3
Calling me a woman? I see how it is.. *still has Serperior sig done, waiting for money*

I might start Monster sigs soon guys. I know you all have your favorite monsters out there.
okay i'm ready i was away for awhile
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
when will you be doing avatars for sell ? :/
You want a banner as awesome as this? :O

[Image: CFPBanner-1.png] I find it awesome, do you think it's awesome? I like it :O

[Image: WolverineBanner.png]

Banners are 5,000,000 gold!!!
(2012-08-31, 04:51 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: If 2 people request a banner, prices of signatures will go down 100,000 gold.

If I sell 10 signatures, it'll go back up to 300,000 gold and possibly be raised higher.

Also, no one will owe anything. You have to pay full price so it keeps the shop going and I don't have to take note on who owes me this or that. So, no gold, no sig :/ That's the rule here.
^That still stands :O
I can make :

Aerodactyl, Aggron, Arcanine, 2 Arceus, 2 Black Kyurem, Blaziken, Blitzle, Braviary, CHarizard, 3 Darkrai, 3 Deoxys, Dragonite, Druddigon, Dusknoir, Empoleon, Excadrill, 2 Feraligatr, Flygon, Gengar, 2 Giratina, 2 Gliscor, GOlurk, Groudon, 2 Haxorus, Ho-oh, Kingler, Kyogre, Kyurem, 2 Latios, 2 Lugia, Luxray, Metagross, Mew, 3 Mewtwo, Mightyena, Ninetails, 2 Palkia, 2 Pikachu, 2 Rayquaza, Reshiram, Rhyperior, Salamence, Samurott, Sceptile, 2 Scizor, Serperior, Seviper, Shiny Entei, 2 Steelix, Suicune, Thundurus, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Victini, 2 White Kyurem, Zangoose, 2 Zekrom, and Zoroark

signature.

Those are all the ones I have. I can't get anymore renders, so I can't make a lot Sad Anyways, this is bumped.

I would open up an anime shop but like I said, I'm not able to get anymore renders for who knows why =_=
Oooooooh i want a Gengar ooone (/^3^)/
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
i cant wait i really want 1
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Signatures are 300,000 gold. Avatars are 50,000 gold.

Avatars, of course, will match the signature. Say you want Gengar in a signature and you want an avatar, the signature will have gengar and the avatar will match the signature.

.-. bleh, so you can pay 350,000 gold.
i want sig ill pay u 300k dont worry i want it with charlizard
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i need to pay 350k for both avatar and sig Smile
Banners are 5,000,000 gold as well. If you're in a group here, maybe you want to buy one for it? Smile
was interested but 5mil so thought " not really", maybe if you decrease for your first banner customer.
2 banners sold for 5m = price deduction on signatures.