Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From time to time i see people asking other players to pvp them to check something on their own teams, so why not add some npc to spar with, that can be replayed as many times as needed and doesnt give any exp or money, you could use someone's team(let's say rank number 1 , or ask pvpers what they need as punching bags) and put them thorough maps that get wiped, so no new players bump into them

i guess mp endurance tests are a no go with the "npc infinite mp" feature, but there would be no "my internet failed/computer crashed" excuse
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
what exactly do you mean ?
(2015-04-11, 08:47 PM)tons_o_snot Wrote: From time to time i see people asking other players to pvp them to check something on their own teams, so why not add some npc to spar with, that can be replayed as many times as needed and doesnt give any exp or money, you could use someone's team(let's say rank number 1 , or ask pvpers what they need as punching bags) and put them thorough maps that get wiped, so no new players bump into them

i guess mp endurance tests are a no go with the "npc infinite mp" feature, but there would be no "my internet failed/computer crashed" excuse

Interesting concept - I wonder how hard it would be to set it up such that one could establish rules and/or custom monsters to spar against (i.e. could the infinite MP be an option to turn on/off against this individual, could one pick the monsters against which to fight - and if so, how detailed can those selections be: nature, abilities, moves, UV's, TP's).
(2015-04-13, 11:12 PM)Ender702 Wrote: Interesting concept - I wonder how hard it would be to set it up such that one could establish rules and/or custom monsters to spar against (i.e. could the infinite MP be an option to turn on/off against this individual, could one pick the monsters against which to fight - and if so, how detailed can those selections be: nature, abilities, moves, UV's, TP's).

Exactly what i had in mind, but for something like that, we'd need some page like the stat calculator, but with all those options, although i think i saw that somewhere else, and that is the reason i suggested adding more npc with picked teams from experienced pvpers, but i guess both can work
My first ancient
¬_¬
(2015-04-13, 11:12 PM)Ender702 Wrote:
(2015-04-11, 08:47 PM)tons_o_snot Wrote: From time to time i see people asking other players to pvp them to check something on their own teams, so why not add some npc to spar with, that can be replayed as many times as needed and doesnt give any exp or money, you could use someone's team(let's say rank number 1 , or ask pvpers what they need as punching bags) and put them thorough maps that get wiped, so no new players bump into them

Interesting concept - I wonder how hard it would be to set it up such that one could establish rules and/or custom monsters to spar against (i.e. could the infinite MP be an option to turn on/off against this individual, could one pick the monsters against which to fight - and if so, how detailed can those selections be: nature, abilities, moves, UV's, TP's).

yes this is planned in a very advanced way

all rules will be defineable
are there any spoilers for anyone interested?
My first ancient
¬_¬