Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you wanna draw da monsters, too?
Firstly: Ahahaha, suckers!!! XD It only LOOKS like lots of fun! Okay, sometimes drawing these guys on demand is really fun - especially when it's a creature of your own design that's been swimming in your head for a while. But sometimes it'll make you pull your hair out.

If you look forward to premature balding, then... well, I'll post some tutorials here for you. But, I am veeeeeery limited in my programs. Like, MSPaint and GIMP limited. Oh yeah, the free stuff. It's good. XD I'm not very knowledgeable about either of them either. But I know enough to get things done (barely). So, if you want some tutelage (I'm looking at you Zach, Shock, Hawk) then feel free to ask questions here. It'll be... it'll be....
Henrie's art school! AHAHAHAHA! *cackle*

Step one: Get you some Gimp , if you're not already really, really comfortable with your current art program. This way, my tutorials will have meaning. 8D
[Image: burn_and_dodge_minitut_by_fishbatdragont...5pqbcm.png] [Image: get_you_some_gimp_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5pnlce.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
lol it will be fun learning xd
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
dibs on this one *its 6 am ._.* check here later x.x
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
You asking me if I wanna draw? YOU DARN RIGHT I DO!
Constantly dying yet never dead
shoo rain ! we need your Baws avvy's :C
And you got dat Deviant a free UNWATCH so I could WATCH you again. That's downright.
And a free favorite at that. Buy one, TAKE ONE.
(2012-12-29, 11:10 AM)Rock127 Wrote: And you got dat Deviant a free UNWATCH so I could WATCH you again. That's downright.
Ahahah. I feel like a boss. x'D

Thanks guys. This is the easiest way I think I can teach ya'll. And it'll put all the advice in one place. Bonus points! XD Working on the Steeleon thing right now. c:
;-; i wish Gaiaden was still here,she's th only one that used Sai >_< grrr !

(2012-12-29, 11:12 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 11:10 AM)Rock127 Wrote: And you got dat Deviant a free UNWATCH so I could WATCH you again. That's downright.
Ahahah. I feel like a boss. x'D

Thanks guys. This is the easiest way I think I can teach ya'll. And it'll put all the advice in one place. Bonus points! XD Working on the Steeleon thing right now. c:
good C: i need to work on my sugimori style,anyways im off to sleep,night .-.
My unoticed idea is unoticed T-T

Imma get a graphic tablet soon (the cheap one first, then if i get the hang of it i'll buy a beautiful one) huehuehue XD hopefully this helped me, even a little
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I feel like my specialities are literature, on-paper weapon drawing, sprites and concept making... but I can try to reach into something I've never given much time to...
I'm still using GIMP 2.6 Tongue Shall update soon, when I'm back on my desktop...
(2012-12-29, 02:52 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: I'm not into drawing, we need something else people can work on :/
A big thing we need people to work on right now is the attacks for V2. Their names were all randomly generated, and they don't match what their effects do, so people need to manually tweak 99% of the attacks.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...Move-names

Besides that, there's the fanfic section, the guildy bits, and, of course, the game itself. Plenty to do that doesn't involve drawing or mentioning you don't want to draw in a thread aimed towards people that do. >_____>

Anyway, part 1 of the Steeleon tutorial is up. Am I forgetting some glaring detail? D:

-link-
Thanks Smile
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I like your tutorials. They're fun and they make sense, unlike most of the ones people put out there =_=
The little Henries on the screen crack me up xD
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
YOU MADE IT!~
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Alright, now that I've passed out and woken back up... Part 2 is under construction. Perhaps... 5 hours? Probably not. XD
(2012-12-29, 10:43 PM)Henrie Wrote: Alright, now that I've passed out and woken back up... Part 2 is under construction. Perhaps... 5 hours? Probably not. XD
OK. It'll be nice to see a step-by-step redraw.
LIKE A BOSS

I just noticed your other tutorial... *starts working now*
(2012-12-29, 10:52 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I just noticed your other tutorial... *starts working now*
I'm doing Hissand, and my pen calibration is off. When I try to make a sharp point for his eye, it makes it a long, drawn-out curve, and the ink icon that represents my pen is like an inch from where the ink shows up.
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-29, 10:56 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 10:52 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I just noticed your other tutorial... *starts working now*
I'm doing Hissand, and my pen calibration is off. When I try to make a sharp point for his eye, it makes it a long, drawn-out curve, and the ink icon that represents my pen is like an inch from where the ink shows up.
Is it only the ink tool that is doing this? I've had my tools not match the pointer location before - usually because I had 6 programs going at once. x'D
(2012-12-29, 11:02 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 10:56 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
Is it only the ink tool that is doing this? I've had my tools not match the pointer location before - usually because I had 6 programs going at once. x'D
Just "Ink Smooth"
LIKE A BOSS

Man forget the Christmas spirit we got the art spirit up in here don't we
[Image: miyavis.png]
(2012-12-29, 11:19 PM)Miyavi Wrote: Man forget the Christmas spirit we got the art spirit up in here don't we
Yes! *hi-fives*
LIKE A BOSS

Somehow... I turned a Steelix, into a lion-ish dog thing e.e
(2012-12-29, 11:04 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 10:56 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: I'm doing Hissand, and my pen calibration is off. When I try to make a sharp point for his eye, it makes it a long, drawn-out curve, and the ink icon that represents my pen is like an inch from where the ink shows up.
Just "Ink Smooth"
I feel like tech support. XD Awesome. Alright, next thing I want you to check: Go to Edit > Preferences - Image Windows. Under 'Mouse Pointers', You'll find Pointer mode: Is it set to Tool Icon with Crosshair?

(2012-12-29, 11:29 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Somehow... I turned a Steelix, into a lion-ish dog thing e.e

You sir, are impressive. XD

DRAWING SPIRIT, Jingle, jingle, JINGLE! >D
haha very nice henrie :3,now you must pm me,i have so many questions 0.0
I'm kinda lost in what to do now o-o

https://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/...5pocou.png

Me has sketch done.
(2012-12-29, 11:33 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 11:04 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 10:56 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: I'm doing Hissand, and my pen calibration is off. When I try to make a sharp point for his eye, it makes it a long, drawn-out curve, and the ink icon that represents my pen is like an inch from where the ink shows up.
Just "Ink Smooth"
I feel like tech support. XD Awesome. Alright, next thing I want you to check: Go to Edit > Preferences - Image Windows. Under 'Mouse Pointers', You'll find Pointer mode: Is it set to Tool Icon with Crosshair?

(2012-12-29, 11:29 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Somehow... I turned a Steelix, into a lion-ish dog thing e.e

You sir, are impressive. XD

DRAWING SPIRIT, Jingle, jingle, JINGLE! >D
It is now!
And my bad lineart thing is done!
Thanks, henrie! Yoour tutorial helped me out.

Dei, that is something a boss can do.
LIKE A BOSS

Pffft... *completely restarts* e.e