Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we're just creating random threads?
[youtube]Vl7Zrs-w-0g[/youtube]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I think you not read the new above, fill the non filled sections..
[Image: tumblr_inline_mj68hgzpfO1qiya0p.gif]
scuttle scuttle
best tread on forum atm
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
(2013-07-05, 09:18 PM)freak500 Wrote: I think you not read the new above, fill the non filled sections..

I read it.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
sorry but not random threads.

also this i believe belongs to off topic section
Cool move me there then! 

MOVING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]3R8HGsbI4QY[/youtube]
[Image: ifi87f3eudiwadrtqgrr.gif]
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
[Image: jeff_illo.jpg]
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I can tell, when use all sections, there are some players that search for something(gameplay red, blue and yellow for a example) they come here and search further for the game and other stuff
Hmmm....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjqwU7cHZB2BnrT_SbMg-...YcRuCsBkEQ]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
(2013-07-05, 09:42 PM)freak500 Wrote: I can tell, when use all sections, there are some players that search for something(gameplay red, blue and yellow for a example) they come here and search further for the game and other stuff

I think it's a bad idea, but more power to ya lol
(2013-07-05, 10:00 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-07-05, 09:42 PM)freak500 Wrote: I can tell, when use all sections, there are some players that search for something(gameplay red, blue and yellow for a example) they come here and search further for the game and other stuff

how it is bad idea ?

i encourage people to share related things to the related sections
(2013-07-05, 10:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-07-05, 10:00 PM)Knost Wrote:

how it is bad idea ?

i encourage people to share related things to the related sections

You're going to "get traffic" from google and drag them to a thread with no replies and its supposed to make us look active? lol

People are going to click on the link, see that NO ONE has commented in the thread and assume the games players are completely inactive. 

Logic.
I don't think thats the thing cef was thinking about, you want to have people searching for something and so they come in this forum and maybe they travel on this forum and search for the gameSmile
(2013-07-05, 10:21 PM)freak500 Wrote: I don't think thats the thing cef was thinking about, you want to have people searching for something and so they come in this forum and maybe they travel on this forum and search for the gameSmile

Still think there are better ways of doing things. Why crowd the forum and make it look MORE inactive lol

It makes no sense.
More in active? I don't think it like more inactiveWink And thats not the reason why, i said why and cef said why.. There is nowhere saying something about a active topic.......
(2013-07-05, 10:23 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-07-05, 10:21 PM)freak500 Wrote: I don't think thats the thing cef was thinking about, you want to have people searching for something and so they come in this forum and maybe they travel on this forum and search for the gameSmile

Still think there are better ways of doing things. Why crowd the forum and make it look MORE inactive lol

It makes no sense.

knost i dont see any bad effect of having threads even if they dont have any comments
(2013-07-05, 10:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

It makes no sense.

knost i dont see any bad effect of having threads even if they dont have any comments

Players will see that the forum is inactive..
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-07-05, 10:38 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2013-07-05, 10:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

It makes no sense.

Players will see that the forum is inactive..

lol they are already seeing inactive with 0 threads
actually it will increase popularity having threads
[Image: ku-medium.gif]

That's what I think.

(Please note: I skipped most of the discussion 'cause there weren't any fun GIFs in there... so I'm not sure if this is what I should think.)
(2013-07-05, 11:11 PM)Cabintom Wrote: [Image: ku-medium.gif]

That's what I think.

(Please note: I skipped most of the discussion 'cause there weren't any fun GIFs in there... so I'm not sure if this is what I should think.)

lol this is funny Big Grin
lol the most active thread anyone has posted today has been....this one lol

If you wanted the forums to be more active you could have just asked Smile
(2013-07-05, 11:55 PM)Knost Wrote: lol the most active thread anyone has posted today has been....this one lol

If you wanted the forums to be more active you could have just asked Smile

you can post the things you made on the proper sections

such as books movies etc
Am I the only one that thinks it looks like our forum was trolled by spam bots? Lol
i ma make some lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]