Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Signature maximum height set to 150px so if you excess this limit the extra part won't be displayed.

Maximum height of signature images set to 100px and maximum width set to 400px so if you use bigger images it will be automatically shrink to those sizes.

Other general rules applies to the signatures like advertising other browser games or adult content or hate etc.
We can discuss signature align left right. I did it for better readability but i can take your feedback about it.
Test.

EDIT: Personally I prefer it the other way.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I like the signatures on the left. Having it on the right makes this huge awkward space.
i see. alright i made it left again Smile
yea on the right it looks like space is wasting and is totally awkward
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
It's kinda confusing to tell which is the post and which is the signature now.
Nah This is fine. Just hit enter at the end of your post, or disable your signature; Like this.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I guess...I kinda want my signature to be shown because then there would be no point in having one...
I didn't see what it looked like as right.....but I imagine and it won't look so great. I personally like it on the left. Unless the posts and avatars are n the right too.
Constantly dying yet never dead
My signatures are 400x150 pixels Smile
I usually like to see my signature centered and along with any text I use, since most GFX forums I go to allow that option in the signature zone. Also have yet to make one for my signature zone, will do when I get a chance.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
I think you can use the alignment commands for that an1.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Yeah I noticed when I added my siggy later on, was just saying (^_^), thanx for dha info though Orb d(-_^)
(2011-08-25, 06:45 AM)AN1K1 Wrote: Yeah I noticed when I added my siggy later on, was just saying (^_^), thanx for dha info though Orb d(-_^)
Dude i frickin like ur sig! u make it? srry for off topicness.

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-25, 06:45 AM)AN1K1 Wrote: Yeah I noticed when I added my siggy later on, was just saying (^_^), thanx for dha info though Orb d(-_^)

Just trying to help Big Grin
This doesn't even matter anymore since the signature images are too small Dodgy
(2011-08-30, 03:16 AM)Deidara Wrote: This doesn't even matter anymore since the signature images are too small Dodgy
yes otherwise it really makes hard to read
The new forum is a lot more spacious than before.
(2011-08-31, 02:01 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes otherwise it really makes hard to read
Well you could move the avatar and member info on posts to the left so it wont be on the top of posts, that way Avatars can be 150x150, it does not bother the main text area, and signatures can be normal forum set size. If you have no clue what I mean you can look at how a regular graphics design forum has it like sigresource.com or socialsparklife.com , this is just my opinion though.
(2011-09-03, 10:47 PM)AN1K1 Wrote:
(2011-08-31, 02:01 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes otherwise it really makes hard to read
Well you could move the avatar and member info on posts to the left so it wont be on the top of posts, that way Avatars can be 150x150, it does not bother the main text area, and signatures can be normal forum set size. If you have no clue what I mean you can look at how a regular graphics design forum has it like sigresource.com or socialsparklife.com , this is just my opinion though.
Can I use sigresource to post my junk there as a showcase for my own use and don't care about what others say about it?

Update : I read and registered. I found you in the member list An1k1 '-'

Update #2 :

Here CeFurkan. You don't have to read what it says lol that's just my introduction for being new there XD

Here's their format.

[Image: SigResource.jpg]
you need to look proper mybb theme then

(2011-09-04, 03:12 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
you need to look proper mybb theme then

Just wondering, is it possible to write a custom theme for forums including those suggestions? I mean, you could always do it yourself when you have the time, but eh, you may be too busy with the game.
maximum width set to 400px
My sig is now bigger I think. Probably it's normal size... Idk
is my sig all right?
Beta Name : Mystic_Mimic
Alpha name : Misdreavus

[Image: litwick.png]
.: Lose Control :.

sigs cannot be animated.the candle part is illegal.
Well, due to the game having avatars and stuff.. Are animated Avatars/Signatures allowed in forum now?

It was once Raith's job to do the in-game avatars but he had to leave for some reason which made Garbagekeeper, Miyavi and Henrie do the avatars.