Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Drawings » Monster Drawings » ShockZekrom's Luminix-Chandroga sketch added and Floatrodextus COMPLETE!
  • 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ShockZekrom's Luminix-Chandroga sketch added and Floatrodextus COMPLETE!
how? lmao,its self explanatory, Blue light---> Left,Tag--->Right,and that happened to me also,i just restarted my comp,my comp has to update when new hardware is installed
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-12-28, 01:32 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: how? lmao,its self explanatory, Blue light---> Left,Tag--->Right,and that happened to me also,i just restarted my comp,my comp has to update when new hardware is installed
I got it now.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

alright wonderful,i wish ya good luck,although i am 99.99% sure it will be amazin ^_^
how does one change the size of a picture by adding extra drwing space, not scaling?
LIKE A BOSS

Whatever the initial canvas size on GIMP is, it's the only one you can have for the rest of the project :/ But you can make a new one, and set the canvas size.
Constantly dying yet never dead
<<<<<<<<<<<< PaintToolSai user ^^^^ GIMP user
(2012-12-28, 01:46 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Whatever the initial canvas size on GIMP is, it's the only one you can have for the rest of the project :/ But you can make a new one, and set the canvas size.
Not true, actually. Image > Canvas Size lets you change the size of your canvas and even arrange your current canvas so it's in the proper area (saving you a good deal of re-arranging layers later on). If you're using GIMP, of course. Lotsa tools on that program. I keep finding new ones all the time, lol
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-28, 01:49 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 01:46 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Whatever the initial canvas size on GIMP is, it's the only one you can have for the rest of the project :/ But you can make a new one, and set the canvas size.

Not true, actually. Image > Canvas Size lets you change the size of your canvas and even arrange your current canvas so it's in the proper area (saving you a good deal of re-arranging layers later on). If you're using GIMP, of course. Lotsa tools on that program. I keep finding new ones all the time, lol
I deffo' need a handbook for GIMP.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Wow.i thought i'd stink,but i'm doing amazing at this
(2012-12-28, 01:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

Don't we all? XD
(2012-12-28, 01:56 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 01:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

Don't we all? XD
Mhm. I'm gonna upload something, on a new thread, prolly, and I would like some feedback. (Yes his feet'll be off.)

How do you save things to your desktop from GIMP? I'd like to upload via TinyPic, but I can't.

Sorry for triple post, but new thread is up.
LIKE A BOSS

When you export your image (because 'save' apparently only lets you do .xcf (gimp file) ) to a .png or whateever you use, you have the option to choose where you save.

Name: Untitled.png
Save in Folder: (Username)/Desktop

There's a sidebar menu displaying the folders you have available. Desktop is, in fact, a folder. Who knew?
(2012-12-28, 02:14 AM)Henrie Wrote: When you export your image (because 'save' apparently only lets you do .xcf (gimp file) ) to a .png or whateever you use, you have the option to choose where you save.

Name: Untitled.png
Save in Folder: (Username)/Desktop

There's a sidebar menu displaying the folders you have available. Desktop is, in fact, a folder. Who knew?
I figured that out, but thx for the tip. Smile

but Henrie, do you know how you can keep the "Adjust Color Settings" thing from popping up every time I try to do something? i have no idea what I did.
LIKE A BOSS

On another note-
Hissand is the next to be redrawn. "Shock's Tablet Drawings!" Will be similar to Henrie's Requests thread. You can request on both, but this'll be where all final products are uploaded. My tablet thread'll be for works in progress.
LIKE A BOSS

i give up on Richtern -.- everytime i try,th beak comes out weird
I can try.
LIKE A BOSS

alright,i am gonna try that ice cat thing
(2013-01-10, 10:12 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: alright,i am gonna try that ice cat thing
Glacieruve? You can.
LIKE A BOSS

alright (: lineart should be done about 45 minutes C:
Dun Dun! NEW SKETCH!
Some epic bossly boss thing. Dark-Type, need a name.
If I have suggestions, I'll be able to come up with an excellent name worthy of this thing's epicness.
[Image: 35mmmpx.png]
LIKE A BOSS

So, first off, let me say that I'm not jelly at all of Night. 
That was a lie. ;p
But in the hopes of it getting in-game 'cuz it's really coo, I present Guarden, an Aura/Leaf (Light/Grass) type Apex (zenith) Nanolite!
If any graphic artist likes it, I'll upload the others (there are three more)
or if the "viewers" really enjoy it and think I'll have a better chance with all four, I will upload the others then, too.
So, here it is!
GUARDEN!!!!!!!!*Dramatic music*
[Image: 6sumuv.jpg]

It is the guardian of the forest (Go cry your heart out, Xerneas) and is kind of deery (don't know if their hooves were cloven, but eh,) wolfy and rabbity (long ears.)
U LIKEE?
LIKE A BOSS

GReat drawing and concept, i could see that being a monster in the game
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-02-28, 09:54 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: GReat drawing and concept, i could see that being a monster in the game
Yay! Thanks snor.
LIKE A BOSS

amazin man ! make that into digital art (;
(2013-02-28, 09:55 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: amazin man ! make that into digital art (;
OK... I am gonna have to anyways, our algebra project is to start a business, I'ma be selling Nanolite stories! Kinda PMD style.
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-02-28, 09:48 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: So, first off, let me say that I'm not jelly at all of Night. 
That was a lie. ;p
But in the hopes of it getting in-game 'cuz it's really coo, I present Guarden, an Aura/Leaf (Light/Grass) type Apex (zenith) Nanolite!
or if the "viewers" really enjoy it and think I'll have a better chance with all four, I will upload the others then, too.
So, here it is!

It is the guardian of the forest (Go cry your heart out, Xerneas) and is kind of deery (don't know if their hooves were cloven, but eh,) wolfy and rabbity (long ears.)
U LIKEE?
 QUAlity
(2013-03-01, 11:56 PM)night phoenix Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 09:48 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: So, first off, let me say that I'm not jelly at all of Night. 
That was a lie. ;p
So, here it is!

U LIKEE?
 QUAlity
ytanku.
LIKE A BOSS

That was a lie. ;p
So, here it is!

U LIKEE?
Great job. The design has a lot of stuff going on, but it fits together very well, so it doesn't get cluttered.
^I tried for that.
LIKE A BOSS

MORE NANOLITES FOO'!
[Image: 0bf9af0e-7cc6-412b-ba43-3493ad502e08_zps460ab87e.jpg]
ShokShok (Top right) evolves into Mjohmnr (top left.)
Lightning/Draco

Platypsi (lower right) evolves into Platylapse (not pictured,) and the to Platypredict (lower left.)
Psi

[Image: RAINBOW_zps60086257.jpg]
Irishell (Top right) and four of his rainbow evos.
Scardinal (Top left)- Light/Burn
Hoviridian (Lower right)- Light/Leaf
Ptarmigoise(Lower center)- Light/Frost
Guindigo (lower left)- Light/Hydro

[Image: THANG_zps6f969e6c.jpg]
Alost (Top right) evolves into Balost (top left.)
Balance/Spirit

Depthish(lower right) evolves into Roamine (lower left.)
Metal/Hydro

[Image: GUARDEEP_zps5ee8d1ff.jpg]
Armurk (Top right)
Spirit/Metal
Trashmog -based on Soless- (Top left)
Venom/Wind
Kraitiation (center)
Venom/Hydro
Guardeep- one of the four guards (bottom)
Light/Hydro
LIKE A BOSS

• 11(current)