Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Drawings » Monster Drawings » ShockZekrom's Luminix-Chandroga sketch added and Floatrodextus COMPLETE!
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ShockZekrom's Luminix-Chandroga sketch added and Floatrodextus COMPLETE!
(2012-11-22, 02:47 AM)Zerion Wrote: He cant wait
How dare you call me a "He"! I'm a girl for Pete's sake!! ;o;
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-22, 03:14 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-11-22, 02:47 AM)Zerion Wrote: He cant wait
How dare you call me a "He"! I'm a girl for Pete's sake!! ;o;
Ok "She" even though i didnt know
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Here:
[Image: 410XR8Y7mkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
(2012-11-22, 07:09 PM)night phoenix Wrote: Here:
[Image: 410XR8Y7mkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Uncalled for.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Is that a real Yugioh card? I can't tell if it's fake or not :o
Small words FTW 8D
Oh, right. PARODY! redhanded!!
BALLIZARD=Dat card.
(found this when u told me)
Hey Knuckles I'm kinda surprised that you still have that avatar... :I
Speaking of Avatars,Professor Cleffa!! Make me a really cool Meta Knight picture!!! :'D
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-23, 03:35 AM)night phoenix Wrote: Oh, right. PARODY! redhanded!!
BALLIZARD=Dat card.
I.
NEVER.
TOLD.
YOU.
ANYTHING.
I just made an item card when I was 6. It had a ball and I was like, "Why is there a ball here?" So I made it a lizard. Didn't make much more sense, but......
So stop spamming my thread, night. And There's no need to ruin Ballizard's chances of looking cool when I upload it.
Plus I hate Yu-Gi-Oh! (No offense meta and peng)
Plus, you did get Drexles from Electrodrexle, my lightning shark. It was not a rip-off of Bladeark, and you know it. Plus, Clexdrexle came after Electrodrexle... and Lavugma is Volcarona, so don't accuse me of copying anything. Making something, and finding out that something you never even ever heard of is not plagiarism. So get it straight.
Geez.... *Walks away*
LIKE A BOSS

HOW CAN YOU HATE YUGIOH?!?! It's like the best show ever!!
Oh and you said that you will show me that Zant picture on Saturday! Today's Sunday!! Show me that picture already!!! ;o;
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-25, 09:37 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: HOW CAN YOU HATE YUGIOH?!?! It's like the best show ever!!
Oh and you said that you will show me that Zant picture on Saturday! Today's Sunday!! Show me that picture already!!! ;o;
Was at my grandmas.... Geez.
LIKE A BOSS

Just show me the picture already -3-
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-25, 09:57 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Just show me the picture already -3-
In a bit.
LIKE A BOSS

Here meta name him.
[Image: ydpmp.jpg]
LIKE A BOSS

I'll call him... Zant Knight '-'
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-26, 12:03 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: I'll call him... Zant Knight '-'
So you like?
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-11-25, 08:58 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
BALLIZARD=Dat card.
I.
NEVER.
TOLD.
YOU.
ANYTHING.
I just made an item card when I was 6. It had a ball and I was like, "Why is there a ball here?" So I made it a lizard. Didn't make much more sense, but......
So stop spamming my thread, night. And There's no need to ruin Ballizard's chances of looking cool when I upload it.
Plus, you did get Drexles from Electrodrexle, my lightning shark. It was not a rip-off of Bladeark, and you know it. Plus, Clexdrexle came after Electrodrexle... and Lavugma is Volcarona, so don't accuse me of copying anything. Making something, and finding out that something you never even ever heard of is not plagiarism. So get it straight.
Geez.... *Walks away*
That isn't true! (cept the yugioh part) all the fizzles wer made up names, and Drexle is a person, thought it sounded cool. ALso, WAS TOLD OF IT BY *wait* YOU!!! AND CLEXDREXLE WAS MADE UP AT SCHOOL!!! ST. CATHERINE DREXLE.... GOSH!!!
(2012-11-26, 11:13 PM)night phoenix Wrote:
(2012-11-25, 08:58 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
BALLIZARD=Dat card.
I.
NEVER.
TOLD.
YOU.
ANYTHING.
Geez.... *Walks away*
That isn't true! (cept the yugioh part) all the fizzles wer made up names, and Drexle is a person, thought it sounded cool. ALso, WAS TOLD OF IT BY *wait* YOU!!! AND CLEXDREXLE WAS MADE UP AT SCHOOL!!! ST. CATHERINE DREXLE.... GOSH!!!
What are you even saying?
Never even heard of St. Drexle! I don't pay attention to that. so... what do Fizzle Lights have to do with anything? Please make sense.I'M NOT STARTING ANYTHING, MAN. So you shouldn't. And you cannot blame everything on me.
The card...
like... everything. So don't try to start things, you're getting off topic. This thread isn't about arguments, it's about Nanolites. That's how I intend for it to be. Please stop whining.
LIKE A BOSS

You guys are noobs thinking that Yugioh sucks! Sure the new shows suck,but not the original!! GOSH!!!
Oh yeah. Yes I love Zant Knight. He looks so cool!!
Small words FTW 8D
The Fizzles I made. . . and stop on Drexles....
[Image: th?id=I.4927943170524604&pid=15.1&W=160&H=106]
[Image: th?id=I.5065717132888291&pid=15.1&W=160&H=160]
Just sayin, dont be a hypocrite, ok? Cool?
(2012-11-27, 01:17 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: You guys are noobs thinking that Yugioh sucks! Sure the new shows suck,but not the original!! GOSH!!!
Oh yeah. Yes I love Zant Knight. He looks so cool!!
Old Yu-gi-oh? YES.
*Hifives*
New Yu-Gi-Oh?
WHAT IS THIS WEAKSAUCE?
And night, don't post stuff of things that aren't relevant. You don't want me posting pictures of "Drexles" or "Drexels," do you?
LIKE A BOSS

Here's some.
[Image: 153tqw2.jpg]

We have Morfeli, Bossprey, and Ballizard.

[Image: zlsqz4.jpg]

We have Venusneer and Venusnap, a 2-evolution line.
We also have Vocalurker the disturbing worm who mimics the sounds of an ally, lures the unsuspecting prey into its trap and eats it, and last is Armatillery.

This Nanolite represents man's greed, its drive to kill, the side-effects of a nuclear war, what'll happen if man continues down its current course...
I give you...
Mutodjinn.
[Image: 28h3d6o.jpg]
LIKE A BOSS

-_- OSPREY UNAWING!!!
(2012-12-21, 02:42 PM)night phoenix Wrote: -_- OSPREY UNAWING!!!
That's because he's a boss. And it's 2 wings, hence illustrated by the red lines.
LIKE A BOSS

why is the right leg not separated from the left side of the body?
(2012-12-21, 02:48 PM)night phoenix Wrote: why is the right leg not separated from the left side of the body?
That's how its pose is....
Don't hate now, you know it's epic. Look at that tie.
LIKE A BOSS

also tiny foot but awesome tie
REGULAR-SIZED FOOT.
LOOK AT IT
LIKE A BOSS

Geez... now let me say this. I despise people coming onto my thread just to post random things that aren't even correct, and don't even make sense. So, please refrain from doing that, and also quit spamming my thread with stupid pictures that just ruin the purpose of the thread. So no more Yu-gi-oh cards, and no more lying about what I said and what I didn't say.

-Shock

Anyways, needing request. HAZ ARTISTS BLOCK.
LIKE A BOSS

Is there such things as Artists Block? Meh whatevs.

Uh...make me an Evil/Good Christmas Tree! Like one side of the tree has a lot of decorations or something,and the other side looks kinda dark and burnt...something like that :/
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-22, 08:53 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Is there such things as Artists Block? Meh whatevs.

Uh...make me an Evil/Good Christmas Tree! Like one side of the tree has a lot of decorations or something,and the other side looks kinda dark and burnt...something like that :/

there is.

And okay. Will do.
LIKE A BOSS

• 9(current)