Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Drawings » Monster Drawings » ShockZekrom's Luminix-Chandroga sketch added and Floatrodextus COMPLETE!
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ShockZekrom's Luminix-Chandroga sketch added and Floatrodextus COMPLETE!
(2012-11-11, 12:20 AM)Rock127 Wrote: His drawings need to be used and remade though Tongue These are sizzling good...
Agreed :p -Zach
Thanks!
Any requests?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Shock, since you're making that clock tower,either you or Phoenix should make a little kid choir drawing that goes along with it Big Grin Heehee I love that song so much XD
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Since I like these drawings so much now, REQUEST!

Something from, the darkest alleyway of my mind...
A Normal-Rock type moose. Its antlers are wide... like a riot shield. It has distinct stripes on its back and around the legs. The face kinda looks like Terrakion with less angry eyes.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-11-11, 09:10 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Since I like these drawings so much now, REQUEST!

A Normal-Rock type moose. Its antlers are wide... like a riot shield. It has distinct stripes on its back and around the legs. The face kinda looks like Terrakion with less angry eyes.
Like an okapi?
And Meta knight, the clock is done. It's got a giant wristwatch, and a jacked-up smile.
Big Grin
LIKE A BOSS

I like this better than the drexie thread
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-11-11, 01:12 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Like an okapi?
Not really. It's huge... more like an elk with large antlers but has stripes. And the Terrakion face! Never forget dat Terrakion face... Tongue
(2012-11-11, 01:30 PM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 01:12 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Like an okapi?
Not really. It's huge... more like an elk with large antlers but has stripes. And the Terrakion face! Never forget dat Terrakion face... Tongue
So an elk with the >Sad face.
Should the antlers curve forward like a riot shield, partially covering its face?
And fj... Big Grin
LIKE A BOSS

Hmm... it's spreading outward like a shield... it looks like Anteka Antlers from Monster Hunter.
[Image: Dl_m04.png]

But the antlers branch out more, rather than look like horns facing forward
(2012-11-11, 01:47 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Hmm... it's spreading outward like a shield... it looks like Anteka Antlers from Monster Hunter.

Oh I can do that. Big Grin
Sweet.
Will try sooo hard.
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-11-11, 01:12 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 09:10 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Since I like these drawings so much now, REQUEST!

Like an okapi?
And Meta knight, the clock is done. It's got a giant wristwatch, and a jacked-up smile.
Big Grin
Jacked-up smile? I'm all over that :I
Btw make that kid choir and while you're drawing it,you better hear that song! XD
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-11, 03:35 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:

Like an okapi?
Big Grin
Btw make that kid choir and while you're drawing it,you better hear that song! XD
I'll make like something based off of Gemini.
A boy and a girl, though that's not how the story goes.
If I were to make a game, Timaniacal would be a boss. Literally, a super-hard character.
And... do I have to hear the song? D:
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-11-11, 01:47 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Hmm... it's spreading outward like a shield... it looks like Anteka Antlers from Monster Hunter.

this 1 looks awesome

i got 2 awesome brothers who can draw but don't think they"ll want to draw they are more in studies now a days and draws for cash but sometimes when they wanna draw they draw for free not always
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-11-11, 04:20 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:

Like an okapi?
Big Grin
If I were to make a game, Timaniacal would be a boss. Literally, a super-hard character.
You HAVE to hear the song for some inspiration or somethin!! Plus the song isn't creepy!! *whispers to self* Scaredy-Cat >->
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-11, 08:40 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 04:20 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:

Like an okapi?
Big Grin
You HAVE to hear the song for some inspiration or somethin!! Plus the song isn't creepy!! *whispers to self* Scaredy-Cat >->
Not scared. And.... fine... once. If it'll get you off my case. :p
LIKE A BOSS

TADAA
[Image: 2a2eqf.jpg]
LIKE A BOSS

Huzzah Shock's gonna draw the Choir and hear the song at the same time!!! Big Grin

(2012-11-11, 11:44 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: TADAA
[Image: 2a2eqf.jpg]
Clock Tower complete with legs and feet and everything!! I love it!! =3 Although it could have looked a bit more crazy,but it's still awesome!! :3
Small words FTW 8D
Ok, officially creeped out by clock

(2012-11-11, 12:20 AM)Rock127 Wrote: His drawings need to be used and remade though Tongue These are sizzling good...
indeed, good job
(2012-11-12, 12:41 AM)night phoenix Wrote: Ok, officially creeped out by clock

indeed, good job
If you hear a ticking while lying in bed, it's him, seeking his next victim...
So sleep with a bat, although I doubt it'll tame his maniacal rage...
Tick....Tock...Tick...Tock...
LIKE A BOSS

Pfftt, just pencil, and erase it
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BEST STRATEGY TO DEFEAT THE CLOCK TOWER. APPROVED BY ME. Tongue
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-12, 04:30 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It''l erase you by going back in time and killing you so you won't be here today. ;P
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-11-12, 09:55 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:

It''l erase you by going back in time and killing you so you won't be here today. ;P
I'll just do what Mickey does in the game: Either thin his whole body so he gets destroyed,or paint his arms and befriend him Big Grin
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-12, 10:37 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-11-12, 09:55 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:

I'll just do what Mickey does in the game: Either thin his whole body so he gets destroyed,or paint his arms and befriend him Big Grin
option 2!
LIKE A BOSS

There is no Option 2!! Big Grin
Small words FTW 8D
Yup, and cant travel back intime, aint real!
(2012-11-13, 09:52 PM)night phoenix Wrote: Yup, and cant travel back intime, aint real!
The clock isn't real. Point being...
the clock is baws... and rock needs to see his moose.
Also drew a bull, Megaray, and Chordile, a croc with a 4-string guitar for a tail.
LIKE A BOSS

Hmm...
4 string guitar= bass in all likelyhood imo.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Shock draw me something that looks like it should be a Legend of Zelda Boss!!
Small words FTW 8D
  • 7(current)