Yes that's right. I have attempted a Nuzlocke
Will be posting updates.
Currently I have a
Ruin- Magikarp lv.12
Rigby-Zigzagoon lv.13
Lassie-Mightyena lv. 18
Ra-Combusken lv.18
Currently in Granite cave.

Number of near heart-attacks when A pokemon has nearly fainted- 6.
Deaths- 0
Badges- 1

I'll probably be doing a comic on this, as well as a PMD 3 fields comic. 
Stay... posted.... alert... tuned (no... not tuned, it's not tv...)
Regardless, I will be updating my progress!
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Ok! dudesky
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
wha??????????
A Nuzlocke? Good gravy! I tried that, and I failed so hard... I was going to write an angsty fanfiction to go with it, but I couldn't hold up. I just decided to do a regular playthrough instead. Godspeed, fellow Pokémon Trainer; I hope your return from your quest safely. *waves sadly*
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
what's a nuzlocke ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
WHAT IS A NUZLOCKE??
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-01-21, 03:03 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: WHAT IS A NUZLOCKE??
WHAT IS A NUZLOCKE?
It's a challenge version of Pokemon.
-You must nickname every pokemon you catch.
-You can only catch the first mon you find in a route. (mercy rules- shinies)
-If a pokemon faints, it dies and is either released or perma boxed.
-Blackouts = game over.

Got exp. share
Beat brawly
got gyarados
trashed may
beat wally
got linoone

team- 4
Rigby- Linoone- lv. 20
Ruin- Gyarados- lv.21
Ra- Combusken- lv. 21
Lassie- Mightyena- lv.21
Badges- 2
Near heart-attacks- 22.5
Deaths- 0
LIKE A BOSS

what is half a heart attack? Tongue lol
(2013-01-21, 09:29 PM)Viperianw Wrote: what is half a heart attack? Tongue lol
An "OHGAWDNOOOO" moment, until you realize you still have 20 hp. Tongue
LIKE A BOSS

Hmm didn't know they "had" to be nicknamed

Also might I suggest playing on an emulator? 

Points behind the suggestion:
1. Screenshots...you could take them
2. With an emulator you can vastly speed up the grinding (of which during a nuzlocke there is usually more then you can shake a fist at)
3. using an emulator means that if you wanted you could also livestream your adventure (oh the joy!)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-01-21, 09:32 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Hmm didn't know they "had" to be nicknamed

Also might I suggest playing on an emulator? 

Points behind the suggestion:
1. Screenshots...you could take them
2. With an emulator you can vastly speed up the grinding (of which during a nuzlocke there is usually more then you can shake a fist at)
3. using an emulator means that if you wanted you could also livestream your adventure (oh the joy!)
IDK.... There'd be a ton of swearing on the livestream.
Mainly when Rigby is about to go down.
Otherwise, good idea, tak.

Also...
Yeah, they have to be nicknamed. It forms a tighter bond, and it stinks more when they die. (cruel, yes)
LIKE A BOSS

Fair enough...also whenever I plan to do a nuzlocke...and I already have an idea on how I want the starter's personality to be like I tend to restart until I get one with a suitable nature f.e. jolly for a happy go lucky sort of poke...

Also I tend to think of the other pokes personalities reflecting their natures...

If you are going to do a comic based on this nuzlocke do you have any idea(s) yet on how you will portray the pokes?
(2013-01-21, 09:37 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Fair enough...also whenever I plan to do a nuzlocke...and I already have an idea on how I want the starter's personality to be like I tend to restart until I get one with a suitable nature f.e. jolly for a happy go lucky sort of poke...

Also I tend to think of the other pokes personalities reflecting their natures...

If you are going to do a comic based on this nuzlocke do you have any iea yet on how you will portray the pokes?
Let them talk. Big Grin
I have a bashful gyarados... that will be an issue to work out...
But let them interact with the character in a humorous manner.
LIKE A BOSS

I meant are their personalities going to be inline with their in-game natures, with however you imagined them during the first battle, or is there going to be any difference in personalities of the pokes?

And sorry I'm just jumping on this like crazy...been spending the last couple of days/weeks actually developing some artistic skill...and was thinking about doing a nuzlocke comic myself (being a field I'm familiar with and a good test of how i'm progressing)
(2013-01-21, 09:41 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: I meant are their personalities going to be inline with their in-game natures, with however you imagined them during the first battle, or is there going to be any difference in personalities of the pokes?

And sorry I'm just jumping on this like crazy...been spending the last couple of days/weeks actually developing some artistic skill...and was thinking about doing a nuzlocke comic myself (being a field I'm familiar with and a good test of how i'm progressing)
Personalities sometimes will reflect natures in certain situations.

And I think you should go for it!
LIKE A BOSS

Name me after any Pokemon you want. Then if I ever die, I'll do the epic Vader no thing, so it'll be very dramatic xD I would be very happy if you ever name me after a Magikarp or Wingull >:3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
OWNED Wattson. 
Caught Lunatox the Female Rash Zubat (lv. 18) at Meteor Falls.
Beat Maxie, got Golbat.
LIKE A BOSS

AWDASDNKVVHAICMSZEJKGVDMFNWFLWRJLGDJJQSJQDSDIQDH Norman is difficult.
Beat flannery, got Go-Goggles and Claw Fossil.
Good thing I was using a 2 revive/faint rule, being my first time, because I paralyzed Norman's lv. 31 Slaking with Ruin's Secret Power. Big mistake. Slaking demolished Gyarados with Facade, so I ended it with Double Kick.
Ruin is safe now.
LIKE A BOSS

i dont realy understand Nuzlocke but i love pokemon ruby