Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny Monster Addition
So I was listening when someone was saying how this game wasn't like Pokémon at all, and it got me thinking. This game is actually really like Pokémon, but I was wondering if this game has shiny Monsters in it? They are really rare in the Pokémon games, so I was wondering if we have them in this game, and if not, if we could maybe add it in?
Thanks
-Doom
No, we do not have shiny monsters.
Also a hefty plethora of "Add Shinies to the game" suggestions have popped over the past few years.
None of them made it ;-;
Constantly dying yet never dead
maybe this one will Tongue
Cef has zero intentions of adding shiny monsters. You'd have to be one hefty donator to make that happen.
Personally its a waste of time to add imo.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Lol, one of the first shiny suggestions was by Ghost xD

Though it said "our own version"

However, yeah... if we're going to have "shinies", at least not call it shiny and give it its own purpose.

Then again, still pretty useless...
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2014-01-05, 06:34 AM)SkyRock Wrote: Lol, one of the first shiny suggestions was by Ghost xD

Though it said "our own version"

However, yeah... if we're going to have "shinies", at least not call it shiny and give it its own purpose.

Then again, still pretty useless...

That was when i was a boy. Now i am a Doge.
Still, my suggestion was the only viable thing i can think of.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
OK thanks for the info. In the Pokémon game "shiny" Pokémon got boosted stats and stuff, so I was just thinking it would be cool in here. OF course we would re-name it, but it was just a suggestiong.
This has been case for a long time, but yeah I see that Cef will not do it, since it is not original, good luck though if any of you want to convince him
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Shiny pokemon don't have differing stats, shinies here shouldn't either...it would just be a cool aesthetic thing - that way there are no unfair advantages. Perhaps people could donate to get alternate color options. Would take a LOT of work to make those, though... so many monsters in this game.
yes this is possible but requires a talented artist to draw shiny versions of all monsters we have

shiny monsters can be 25% each stat boost, requires double exp to level give double exp etc