Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shichibukai Vs Akatsuki
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlrU3JDn4rRLEowFezvhV...44oV3oRL5g] VS. [Image: shichibukai.png]

Who Would Win?
My Guess i'd Say the Shichibukai would win .
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Akatsuki
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
How would they win? :o
I'd predict Kuma Sweating them out before anyone else gets a chance to even attack Big Grin
Pain's ability to revive people, tobi's sharingan ability and itachi's genjutsu and maybe poison from sasori.

Credits to SparrowHawk
crocodile Logia Fruit , Gecko stealing there shadows , Jimbei can hold off Sasori and Dei at the same time , While Kuma holds off Kisame and the other 2 week ones while Hawk Eyes Flamingo and Crocodile fight with Itachi tobi and pein , While on the side lines Hancock can turn Akatsuki into stone if they don't pay attention.
Pain' has eyes in every direction turning them to stone might not work

Itachi can also use Izanami to trick them

Credits to SparrowHawk
Shocked 
Yeah Akatsuki would win Smile
Pain'll just do a gravitational pull.Tobi would teleport everybudy out (Akatsuki membera) except Deidara.Then Deidara'll go Katsu!
Crocodile, Moria, and Jimbei aren't shichibukai. Tongue

Honestly.. I say Akatsuki. I love One Piece but I say Akatsuki.

Akatsuki is a team, not a bunch of random people put together and are forced to work with each other. They all know each other's strength and weaknesses. Akatsuki has speed and a larger variety of offense.

Both sides can grow tired but Shichibukai are unlimited in power which makes them a formidable enemy. Hawkeye can slash but everyone in Akatsuki can avoid it.

Moria can take shadows but Itachi and Tobi can use sharingan to trick Moria.

Crocodile's weakness is water. Kisame automatically wins against him unless Jimbei takes him on. Pein or Kakuzu can hold Jimbei back.

Then there would be a puppet showdown between Sasori and Flamingo.

Hancock can turn people into stone and relies on her beauty. Who said Akatsuki would succumb to her beauty? They are trained assassins basically. Pein can knock Hancock out and take her soul.

Kuma's a total robot now, he has no sense of judgement anymore and he can be easily destroyed by Deidara's explosions.

Now, if we were to bring Trafalgar Law (new Shichibukai) into this, there would be a hard battle thanks to his power. He can take out his opponent's hearts and put them into others, hence body switching. Pain would probably be able to take him out as well.

Remember, Akatsuki are ninjas. They can just *poof* over there *poof* over there leaving a log in their place. They can make clones, fooling the Shichibukai.

Akatsuki wins.

I think it would make a more interesting battle if it was Akatsuki vs The Straw Hats. If a thread is made, I'll post my argument here.
HMMMMMM Lets Add Blackbeird(Teach) to this Battle.
Alright even though he's a Yonkou (Emperor) now.

He has darkness power and crush power. Hmm... He's very stupid, fat, and vulnerable. He loses automatically. <_<

Itachi and Tobi Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o and just plain sharingan. He can't absorb chakra Tongue (I just cheated)

Kisame would probably drown him but then that crush power can destroy his water jutsu.

The 6 paths of pain.. Yea, they would win against Blackbeard.

Sasori would probably be able to beat Blackbeard, not sure.\

Deidara would lose.

Hidan sucks. Kakuzu would lose.

Zetsu is plain horrible (boots him out.)

So, I say the top candidates against Blackbeard would be Pain, Itachi, Tobi, and Sasori.
Remember BlackBeard would have his crew , also will Hancock , Gecko with zombies , and Kuma with the rest of the Kuma annoyance which is PX-1 - 7 or whatever.
You never mentioned his crew ;-; You only said Shichibukai. Stop adding!!!

I won this battle ;-;
(2012-05-18, 11:55 PM)Void Wrote: crocodile Logia Fruit , Gecko stealing there shadows , Jimbei can hold off Sasori and Dei at the same time , While Kuma holds off Kisame and the other 2 week ones while Hawk Eyes Flamingo and Crocodile fight with Itachi tobi and pein , While on the side lines Hancock can turn Akatsuki into stone if they don't pay attention.

He's right ^^ Shichibukai would most defintely win. They also dont have a set amount of chakra Tongue
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-05-19, 12:28 AM)torito747 Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 11:55 PM)Void Wrote: crocodile Logia Fruit , Gecko stealing there shadows , Jimbei can hold off Sasori and Dei at the same time , While Kuma holds off Kisame and the other 2 week ones while Hawk Eyes Flamingo and Crocodile fight with Itachi tobi and pein , While on the side lines Hancock can turn Akatsuki into stone if they don't pay attention.

He's right ^^ Shichibukai would most defintely win. They also dont have a set amount of chakra Tongue
You agree to 1 argument?

(2012-05-19, 12:12 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Crocodile, Moria, and Jimbei aren't shichibukai. Tongue

Honestly.. I say Akatsuki. I love One Piece but I say Akatsuki.

Akatsuki is a team, not a bunch of random people put together and are forced to work with each other. They all know each other's strength and weaknesses. Akatsuki has speed and a larger variety of offense.

Both sides can grow tired but Shichibukai are unlimited in power which makes them a formidable enemy. Hawkeye can slash but everyone in Akatsuki can avoid it.

Moria can take shadows but Itachi and Tobi can use sharingan to trick Moria.

Crocodile's weakness is water. Kisame automatically wins against him unless Jimbei takes him on. Pein or Kakuzu can hold Jimbei back.

Then there would be a puppet showdown between Sasori and Flamingo.

Hancock can turn people into stone and relies on her beauty. Who said Akatsuki would succumb to her beauty? They are trained assassins basically. Pein can knock Hancock out and take her soul.

Kuma's a total robot now, he has no sense of judgement anymore and he can be easily destroyed by Deidara's explosions.

Now, if we were to bring Trafalgar Law (new Shichibukai) into this, there would be a hard battle thanks to his power. He can take out his opponent's hearts and put them into others, hence body switching. Pain would probably be able to take him out as well.

Remember, Akatsuki are ninjas. They can just *poof* over there *poof* over there leaving a log in their place. They can make clones, fooling the Shichibukai.

Akatsuki wins.

I think it would make a more interesting battle if it was Akatsuki vs The Straw Hats. If a thread is made, I'll post my argument here.
Look at this =_=
kami NOOO DUH The'd Have there crew and stuff ;D
And Oh yea Torito just reminded me they don't have limits to there powers.
(2012-05-19, 12:32 AM)Void Wrote: kami NOOO DUH The'd Have there crew and stuff ;D
And Oh yea Torito just reminded me they don't have limits to there powers.
Fine. I have to look up their crews now =_=

And I already said they don't have limits to their powers but they can get tired by over using.
Done researching? Oh take peek at Blackbeard's Giant.
There are only 5 Shichibukai anyway.

Mihawk, Doflamingo, Kuma, Hancock, and Law.

Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard) isn't a Shichibukai.

=_= Get on my level.
I'm Putting it as ALL recent and old Shichibukai since Akatsuki has more members ,

Get On Meh Lvl.
Idk what happened to Law's crew.

Jinbe doesn't have a crew anymore so he's by himself.

Crocodile has no crew.

Moria's zombies would be foot soldiers so I would put Zetsu against those.

Hancock's women warriors with haku imbedded into those arrows would deal with Pain's gravity and they would all die.

Kuma would be beaten by everyone.

Doflamingo's crew... He probably doesn't have one.

Then there is Teach's crew. His crew did get larger and it looks like a bunch of stupid ugly abnormal creatures..
Van Augur isn't a match for Itachi and Tobi's sharingan.
Jesus Burgess is a wall, basically. Animal Path and gravity can take him down easily.
Doc Q the ironic doctor who can't fix himself. It would be a scythe showdown with him and Hidan.
Lafitte would be put to sleep by Itachi.
Shiliew sucks.
Sanjuan Wolf is big and sneaky. Can't get passed by Pain, Itachi, or Tobi though.
Vasco Shot's abilities weren't portrayed yet. He is unknown which takes him out the battle.
Catarina Devon is unknown. She has been booted.
Avalo Pizarro is also illegal. He has been booted.

Basically, Blackbeard's crew hardly has any information on battle. Therefore, they are illegal and have lost.
Well Explained.
And Yes Don has a crew remember that incident when Luffy went asking about Sky Island and he popped up at the ending killing someone i forgot ._.
They're his crew? I thought they were just random pirates hired to do his dirty work for him while he relaxes? (Not exactly his crew.)

But.. if Luffy defeated Bellamy with one hit.. Then they all lose.
Loool , they're his dirty workers but there is a highly possibility that he has a crew
Well, like I said already, Akatsuki wins Smile

The only way for them to die is either injured in the eyes, legs, or they ran out of chakra.
I would think Crocodile would stand a chance against Tobi , and Itachi
Cus Crocodile can stay Endurable against any attacks than water , right away i'd suspect that
they'd sent Jumbei to fight Kisame , and the rest Crocodile can handle.
That's what i'd suspect since Tobi can only Faze for about 10 minutes or so.
(2012-05-19, 02:01 AM)Void Wrote: I would think Crocodile would stand a chance against Tobi , and Itachi
Cus Crocodile can stay Endurable against any attacks than water , right away i'd suspect that
they'd sent Jumbei to fight Kisame , and the rest Crocodile can handle.
That's what i'd suspect since Tobi can only Faze for about 10 minutes or so.
I already cleared on how Crocodile would be defeated.

Even if Jinbe was sent to get Kisame, Kisame would be covered by Kakuzu and his 5 hearts. So, Kisame would destroy Crocodile.
His faze time is 5minutes

Credits to SparrowHawk
akatsuki wins
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Please explain something why they win instead of just saying " Akatsuki Wins" Or , "Shichibukai Wins", Re frame from doing that .-.
i dont know lol but by reading the story written i say akatsuki
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]