Poll: Should we be able to sale our monster to NPC
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
Yes, and below the current market price
22.22%
Yes, but above the current market price
11.11%
No
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell Monster to Shop
Tired of people driving down the prices of zeniths, legends, and the other class by over supplying the market? don't want to drive the price down in the market of these monsters?

Sale them to an NPC merchant! 

regular: 10 gold
superior:50 gold
emissary: 100 gold

I like the current bazaar price market for the monster class above and don't wanna lose the potential sales by making the price too much.

Zenith: 25k-100k

zeniths range from 65k- millions currently depending on their abilities and nature. People will probably buy them automatically if it's 65k, or in the 50-65 range.
I say 50k is a good price for people who still want some money out of it, but don't want to over supply the market with these monsters. after all, why would you npc something for too much of a lost compared to selling them to players.

Legend: 250k-1mill

I do not know much about this market, but i hear they sell at an average of 1.5mill, and 750-1m mill is an easy sale.
I am thinking maybe 500k?

Starter: 1mill- 10mill

dono much of this market, i hear things sale for around 10 mill. thinking 5mill?

Ancients: 50 mill- 80mill

dono much of this, but nothing is being sold for less than 79mill. think 75mill?

rough numbers. 

Post your own estimate to what you think the price should be and why.

also reasons why you like or do not like this.

edit:

also if this was to be implemented, maybe a buy back system as well. maybe you pay 1.5X or 2X or 5x ect.. what you got to buy back a monster.
How about.. if you don't want the mon, don't catch it?
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
some mons in lower class can worth much more if had great abis and nature and uvs so u cant make price like u did in thread and if some1 donate for mon but chose to sale it it has high price
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Selling your monsters at a minimum prize (has to be below current market prize, like you suggesting) to an NPC is nice idea and easy. No DMS zeniths spamming in shop. Could be improvement if its done right imo.

Ok to clarify myself. I'll explain more clearly how i see it.
The NPC seller should be a garbage keeper, what i mean by that is that all DMS monsters would go there easily (like zeniths)
=> The shop would have less DMS monster spamming and have more good mons to buy.
=> Less monsters in shop would mean this game would become even more of a HUNTING game in stead of trading and selling bad monsters alle the time and lower prizes.

Here is what i think:
regular 100
supirior 100
emi 150
zenith 60k
legendary 600k
ancient (not for sale, if you do 60m max)

@mlinka if there are mons with good nature or abilities of course its not smart to sell cheap lol
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
(2014-06-01, 07:24 AM)Santy Wrote: Selling your monsters at a minimum prize (has to be below current market prize, like you suggesting) to an NPC is nice idea and easy. No DMS zeniths spamming in shop. Could be improvement if its done right imo.

Ok to clarify myself. I'll explain more clearly how i see it.
The NPC seller should be a garbage keeper, what i mean by that is that all DMS monsters would go there easily (like zeniths)
=> The shop would have less DMS monster spamming and have more good mons to buy.
=> Less monsters in shop would mean this game would become even more of a HUNTING game in stead of trading and selling bad monsters alle the time and lower prizes.

Here is what i think:
regular 100
supirior 100
emi 150
zenith 60k
legendary 600k
ancient (not for sale, if you do 60m max)

@mlinka if there are mons with good nature or abilities of course its not smart to sell cheap lol

The whole idea of this guy is so people stop spamming the market with worthless dms mons, and i've noticed some people say that what if they want to sell their full uv, blah blah mon.. Well.. Don't sell it to the npc lol. I agree that this should be added. Long story short. It would keep the dms monsters off of the market.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
like what santy said Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thx guys. glad some people understand what i mean Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
The fact is that all people want to make a profit, but the bazzaar is there so people can put their DMS mons on there and make a little profit.
People aren't going to sell their emis or up to an npc when they 'think' they can get better value.
A lot of the users are overselling their mons, or at least trying to, and notice they don't get sold, but that's their problem.

If you put a price on the mons that you would sell to an npc, the market prices will go down aswell, way down, which is only profitable for people like me, who just buy mons because they are too lazy to hunt, but for real hunters, who might have spent hours on end and think they can make a bit of money by catching one or two while hunting, this has no use.

The hunters > the buyers.

Dixit
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I dont agree with anything , if this come to alive than i will stand in 1 town with legendary/zenith/emissary and catch tham all day so i will earn  300+ mil per day easy.Is that point of game ? so we all become bilioners in  4 days .
I actually agree with Sale. People will spam sell monsters to NPC's.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
i dont know how many players here play the whole day though 
and finding them for players like me isn't easy but emmies are easy ofc
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Guess it's time i stop being lazy and go into detail:

It's already become apparent, zeniths are no longer "rare". there are tons of them accumulated over the year, and they arent really disappearing unless the owner quits playing. They will only keep becoming more common in the market, and hunting for them becomes more and more unattractive. They are currently a bonus from hunting ancient because they are becoming so common in the market that you can just buy what you're looking for.

How do we make these zeniths disappear and revert back to their original value? there is currently two ways. Player quits, or some kind rich soul buys them up, release them or never introduce them back into the market or gives them all away.

Or we can try implementing this.

1st, i do not expect anyone to actually sell their ancient, just didnt want that class to be left out XD.

Why capture it if you do not need it? It's a "rare" and you can make some money from it, so why not?

Cpt, Not everyone is as selfish as you think, or as patient for that matter. I would assume 4 out of 5 hunters would rather NPC their rare for maybe as low as 75% of market value to keep these monsters as "rare" and to get some quick cash. Either way, the amount of monster in the market will be driven down from what ever amount of hunter decide to do this.

Make money from hunting and get rich!? NO
You're definitely not gonna make much from selling anything below zenith to shop. In fact, that's a "noob" trap and you're wasting your time.
Alex,  Abuse this and get filthy rich off hunting and selling to shop? Sure, you cna get  abit richer, but it's not time efficient in anyway and must be done AFTER battle all the NPC that gives you maybe at elast 1/10-1/5 the price of a zenith. I am barely on map 276 and I can already feel that NPC battle will net me more money in a shorter amount of time than hunting.
Unless you want to make money feeling like you're wasting your time then go ahead and hunt for money. But knowing that NPC battle will net me ALOT more money in the same amount of time as hunting is very discouraging for that to be a motive. 

Feel free to debate this and give me your point of view or why mine is flawed, i promote discussion.
How about change it to donation credit.

1 regular =0.0??001
1 upirior =0.0?001
1 emi =0.000??
1 zenith =0.00??
1 legendary =.0??
(2014-06-01, 07:44 PM)BambiTheMerciless Wrote: Guess it's time i stop being lazy and go into detail:

It's already become apparent, zeniths are no longer "rare". there are tons of them accumulated over the year, and they arent really disappearing unless the owner quits playing. They will only keep becoming more common in the market, and hunting for them becomes more and more unattractive. They are currently a bonus from hunting ancient because they are becoming so common in the market that you can just buy what you're looking for.

How do we make these zeniths disappear and revert back to their original value? there is currently two ways. Player quits, or some kind rich soul buys them up, release them or never introduce them back into the market or gives them all away.

Or we can try implementing this.

1st, i do not expect anyone to actually sell their ancient, just didnt want that class to be left out XD.

Why capture it if you do not need it? It's a "rare" and you can make some money from it, so why not?

Cpt, Not everyone is as selfish as you think, or as patient for that matter. I would assume 4 out of 5 hunters would rather NPC their rare for maybe as low as 75% of market value to keep these monsters as "rare" and to get some quick cash. Either way, the amount of monster in the market will be driven down from what ever amount of hunter decide to do this.

Make money from hunting and get rich!
You're definitely not gonna make much from selling anything below zenith to shop. In fact, that's a "noob" trap and you're wasting your time.
Alex,  Abuse this and get filthy rich off hunting and selling to shop? Sure, you cna get  abit richer, but it's not time efficient in anyway and must be done AFTER battle all the NPC that gives you maybe at elast 1/10-1/5 the price of a zenith. I am barely on map 276 and I can already feel that NPC battle will net me more money in a shorter amount of time than hunting.
Unless you want to make money feeling like you're wasting your time then go ahead and hunt for money. But knowing that NPC battle will net me ALOT more money in the same amount of time as hunting is very discouraging for that to be a motive. 

Feel free to debate this and give me your point of view or why mine is flawed, i promote discussion.

You making things worse..
People will NOT get rich by doing this. Also selling emi's for 150 in shop is not gonna make you rich. just defeat a trainer and you can get a lot more money.

Lets say we follow sale and he sais you can earn 300+mil a day???? easily. hehe
That would be 60 000 zeniths each day selling to that shop! (with my pricestandard) 
300 000 000: 60 000 = 60 000 zeniths a day
300 000 000: 600 000 = 6 000 legendary's a day
=> I think its impossible sale.... No offence to pro hunters but nobody can capture that much zeniths and get rich easily.

Also if you use my pricestandard, prizes in shop will NOT drop down either. If you sell dms zeniths for 100k to other players and legendarys for 1m or you sell them whitout other people knowing it for less (with NPC). It wil not drop down and have kinda same effect on buying/selling monsters with or without NPC. And if you think this through: less zeniths in shop = more likely prize would go a little bit up for dms zeniths because there are less in shop.. Know what i mean?

But we better not do NPC seller, because if capt is right and if there is a chance prizes will drop badly for other monsters in shop its a bad idea. But people will not get rich. Just calculate it.

This discussion go downwards. We better dont have an NPC any more. A lot of good players are obviously against it.
            thx PRYSMA 2
lolz santy there's a misunderstanding, i bolded people's argument and the paragraph below it is suppose to counter it XD. edited it to make it more apparent.
well there is already abundancy problem of gold

so not a very good idea